• Abu Bakr Ash-Shatri

Votes: 12 10.3%
  • Maahir Al-Mu'ayqly

Votes: 11 9.4%
  • Muhammad Al Luhaydan

Votes: 14 12.0%

• Total voters

omar162

Mishary Al-Afasi is my fav. I was just listening to him recite Surah Sajd on my way to work this morning. I love his voice.

Oem Soufiane

al ghamidi,
sudais,
salah bukhatir,
(to learn the juz to my kids, they recite just like him mashallah, well almost:) they are very young)
ibrahim al jibreen(especially in surah ad dhukan)

Soumaya

El HaMdOuLiLaH
salam

:salam2:

Me, my favorie is Mohammed Ben Souleymen Al Mohaisany who is not in the list it has a unique voice mach' ALLAH :ma:

:wasalam:

MUHAMM7D

Muslim

I'm so sorry Ukhti, but the poll was limited to only 10, it would be great if bro Mabsoot could increase it, I'll try to get in contact with him.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
:salam2: brother Muhammad, I suppose this is a replacement for my other thread? LoL just kidding. :D

This thread is better, because it's of alot of the great well known recitors of the Arabeyan Peninsula (I wouldn't ever call it Saudi), while mine was of my favorite recitors that I was able to remember at that time. :)

Take care and don't get hurt everyone/ :)

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
al ghamidi,
sudais,
salah bukhatir,
(to learn the juz to my kids, they recite just like him mashallah, well almost:) they are very young)
ibrahim al jibreen(especially in surah ad dhukan)
LoL sister. But I bet your kids can't ever beat me in my recitations, LoL. :)

I can recite like:

Sheikh Ahmed Al Ajmy

Sheikh Al Qari Salman Al Uthaybi

Sheikh Emad Al Mansary (Especially in his Surah Khahf and Surah Fajr)

And with a voice like that of Muhammad Al Luhaidan, Mashallah. :)

But when I'm reciting Quran, I can pick up anywhere and recite extremely beautifully with correct Tajweed, even if it's the first time I've ever came acroos that particular Surah or Ayat, like when I was staying up all night long on Friday night, I picked up great on on Surah Nur, even though I've never recited it before (by the way, I wasn't staying up at night in Ebadah because of Shabee Barath either, I like doing that in the masjid on Friday when many brothers and Uncles stay over my masjid) .

May Allah Ta Alla bless your children and make them to becoem the beautifullest pearls and schoalrs of Islam sister Oem Soufiane, Ameen Ya Zaal Jajalaly Wal Ekraam.

MUHAMM7D

Muslim

So Far ;

1st. Mishary Rashid Al-Afasi - 9 votes
2nd. Su'uud Ash-Shuraim - 5 votes
3rd. Ghamidi & Shateri - 4 votes

Nadar

My fav i s Su'ud Ash-Shuraim his so briallaint masha-allah even though others r good.

Salam

WISH A HAPPY RAMADAN MUBARAK!!!!!!! 2 ALL OF U .

:salah:

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum.

Where are the reciters with the best tajweed? Minus Al-Hudhayfi, I see no `Abdullaah Basfar, Mahmood Khaleel Al-Husaree, Ibraaheem Al-Akhdar, Al-Minshaawee etc?

EDIT: Ahh the poll entries are full.

Believer

Assalamu Aleykum,
I love Saad Al-Ghamdi! Masha’Allah, he has such a soothing voice, although I haven't heard many of the others.
I wish I had a nice voice to recite the Quran, leave that aside, I wish I could recite fluently with proper Tajweed. Insha'Allah one day I will be able to! Brothers and sisters please remember me in your duas, and Insha’Allah I will not omit you from mine!

Wa Aleykumus Salam

qalam68

Favourite Recitor

BISMILLAH AR-RAHMAN AR-RAHEEM.Assalamu alaykum.Its not fair to single out one person.ALLAH [Subhanahu wa-Ta a'la] has blessed them. Everyone has a unique feature like beautiful rythm in Sudais, Ash-Shatri and ghamdi ; commanding voice in Shuraim; beautiful tone in Ajami, Bukhatir and many more.............Last but not the least MUHAMMAD AL-LUHAIDAN whose recitation is hair-raising and bring tears in my eyes.The best clip which no one can deny I guess is the last verses of Surah Aali Imran [3] and At-Tahreem [66] by him and also Surah Ar-Rahman [55]. May ALLAH [Subhanahu wa-Ta a'la] bless them all and moe beautify their voice, Aameen.JAKALLAH, WASSALAMU ALAYKUM.