WAG---Women against Coffee

dianek

How many of you married women out there of arab husbands HATE the nightly trips to a local coffee shop where there husbands sit and run off at the mouth with their friends for hours!!!!! Coffee should be put into prohibition!!!!! I actually stole the idea WAG from my sister-in-laws in Tunisia.....their husbands are FOREVER drinking coffee or tea.....this must explain their dental issues!!!! :SMILY335:

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq
:salam2:

LOL!

I am not an Arab nor am I man, but I do love my coffee. My dad is starting to call me to tell me to stop buying coffee haha. It is like my 3rd love in my life.

In New Orleans, we drink lots of coffee. I am pretty positive my mom put it in my bottle haha.

:wasalam:

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq

LoL that reminded me of the babies in our rural areas, apart from breastmilk, the babies drink BLACK coffee in their bottle! :girl3:

maybe my mom is from that rural area *faints* haha. Our coffee has yummy chickory in it :D but I guess it is better than the rum my mom used to put on my gums :D

dianek

maybe my mom is from that rural area *faints* haha. Our coffee has yummy chickory in it :D but I guess it is better than the rum my mom used to put on my gums :D

Tee Hee.....my grandfather used to think it was funny to put Seagrams 7 in my mouth enough to get me tipsy.......and I was stumbling all over the place.....Well, we are an IRISH family, he was just teaching me the family way..............luckily I didn't get the alcoholic gene.....

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq
Tee Hee.....my grandfather used to think it was funny to put Seagrams 7 in my mouth enough to get me tipsy.......and I was stumbling all over the place.....Well, we are an IRISH family, he was just teaching me the family way..............luckily I didn't get the alcoholic gene.....

My mom is irish to haha. Unfortunately I have that gene in my blood but Alhamdullilah I never really liked the stuff..makes me gag..I can smell alcohol a mile away.

Did he teach you any Irish jigs lol :p jk

UmmOf3

Here in Norway coffee is the national drink :D hehe. I dont drink much coffee though, my husband does, specially in the morning in the car on his way to work...

When I was married to an Arab, I know that phenomenon of staying out all night hehe, even though there is no coffee-shop in this town, not an arab one atleast. But he worked usually from 6 in the morning, so he did not have much time for coffee late at night hehe.

Muhammad_A

Penguin fancier
TEA!

*Saunters off muttering something about "barbarians" under his breath*

And shouldn't that acronym be WAC? :p

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
I am pretty positive my mom put it in my bottle haha.

I remember my big sister telling me that my mum put chilli in my bottle, i think so that I can stop drinking milk.. as in her milk..

buraq

asalam-o-alikum,

Ilove coffee, drink much to much, but i,ve heard it can make you hairy,
has ay one else heard this,

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
No I know that chicken makes you hairy.. never heard of coffee doing that!

dianek

Meant to type WAC but forgot to edit :)
I don't know how my Tunisian in laws stand their husbands out late drinking coffee and tea and playing cards.........Seems like the men don't do anything!

warda A

Sister
I don't know how my Tunisian in laws stand their husbands out late drinking coffee and tea and playing cards.........Seems like the men don't do anything!

hello
wouldnt you agree they would rather drink coffee than alcohol?:astag:at least coffee doen't make them tipsy.
and there are muslims who drink it, may ALLAH save us and guide us to the straight way.

abou haytam

hey you...stop it :) i am moroccan, tunisian are my brothers. coffee and tea is our beer and irish people are drinking night and day beer!!! bars are full and people there seems don t do anything too...!! why it s easy to make bad conclusion about us. !!!!

liaa

but sometimes in arabbic countries women do this too, except their husbands goo out , but they stay home on the balcony , drink coffe, relax and gossip. They usually do this on night because the weather is not as hot as at noon, and it's a nice felling by thet way, it really relaxess u . I used to stay with my cousins since 12 , middle of the night , until sunshine and talkkk talk talkk.... drinking pepsii ( not cofee) , playing card and at 7 in the morning , we were going to sleep.( maybe because we all meet only one month a year , so we think that sleeping makes us to not take advantage of that month.!:tti_sister:

Masria

I send my husband out for coffee with his friends, then I can switch the football off and watch something I like on television and in English too. My husband thinks I am such a good wife and do this so he keeps in touch with his friends. :shymuslima1:

dianek

hey you...stop it :) i am moroccan, tunisian are my brothers. coffee and tea is our beer and irish people are drinking night and day beer!!! bars are full and people there seems don t do anything too...!! why it s easy to make bad conclusion about us. !!!!

Not saying anything bad......but I think the men should stay home a little more often......for instance last night my husband went to the mosque at 8 and got home at 1AM......from drinking Coffee.........when I was looking forward to some quiet time with him he disappeared..........

And all the coffee and tea sure does explain the teeth!!!!!!!! He will be lucky to have any teeth in his 40's...

dianek

I send my husband out for coffee with his friends, then I can switch the football off and watch something I like on television and in English too. My husband thinks I am such a good wife and do this so he keeps in touch with his friends. :shymuslima1:

That isn't a problem for me.......we have cable in all the bedrooms so he can watch it if he wants.....I just retire to my room......there are times I want him to go to coffee just to get out of my hair, but all the time is a bit much........I see my brother-inlaws go and their wives get so upset with them because really the men are NEVER with them.

abou haytam

Not saying anything bad......but I think the men should stay home a little more often......for instance last night my husband went to the mosque at 8 and got home at 1AM......from drinking Coffee.........when I was looking forward to some quiet time with him he disappeared..........

And all the coffee and tea sure does explain the teeth!!!!!!!! He will be lucky to have any teeth in his 40's...

you are right sister dianek, but why you insist in your talk to generlise about arab?