Wake Up Muslims!!

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salam,

For the Muslims in America there are opportuinites to assist our brothers and sisters. Contact your senator, congressman, and even state officials. We are taxpayers. CAIR is a major lobby now. Keep in contact with them. Educate your local masjids. Submit articles to www.antiwar.com. Please spread the videos such as the one on youtube that states England annoucned the fall of building seven 17 minutes prior to the collapse. Educate everyone by sharing movies such as Loose Change 3rd. edition. Please follow the House. For instance there is House resoultion 884 ..to be sent to the senate...technology and homeland security...what is your senator's vote...How many Muslims in America are fasting as Dr. Sami Al-Arian is now in his 50th day of his hunger strike. Contact Judge Gerald Bruce Lee in Alexandria, Virginia....we have the power to unite and make changes..allbeit minor..but if I am not mistaken it has always been the ants and the humble of Allah's creatures that have made change. Thank-you.

sadjidah

assalamu alaikum
jazakallah khayran for those videos
there isn't any solution for this situation dear sisters & brothers ???
like u have said, inshallah we will make duah for our brothers & sisters because duah is a great arm.
Ya Allah protect my brothers, my sisters & myself from this khafirs, Inshallah. Amine.

zaid6236

:salam2: hello brothers and sisters, for me all this is happening because we dont know how to protect ourselves. Through Quran Allah already teach us that the biggest jihad is through Quran. If we can understand what is really Quran then we can unite our mukmin people. Let us get back to Quran and find how to solve this nation.:wasalam: