Want a video from youtube conveted to mp3 ?

OsMaN_93

Here to help
:salam2:

This thread is dedicated to help you get the files on the net, to be your very own.

If you want ANY video on youtube (Qur'an, nasheeds, Lecture, etc ) converted into mp3 or ANY OTHER FORMAT (for iphones, mobiles ipods, DVD, or whatever) Just drop a link here, and tell us what you want the output type to be ?

Inshallah, we will try our best to post the output as soon as possible, for you (& others) to download. :)

:salam2::SMILY346:

P.S. This is an open post to anyone to ask for any format. And everone who wants to help (by converting videos) is welcome. :)

nabeelahmad18

..Muslim Be United..

Attachments

• good reminder for salah.zip
    782.5 KB · Views: 57
  • GPU 2008 Opening Recitation by Omar Aswat.zip
    2 MB · Views: 40

OsMaN_93

Here to help
:salam2: ^ Thank you sister :) Jazakom Allah khairan.
It's good to know you have someone helping when you're not there! :ma:
Anyone else having experience in converting videos, please go ahead and help us all :)

Team Work!

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
jazakallahu khaiyr brother osman
May Allah bless you :)
and yeah i would be more than happy to help
inshaAllah :)
so brothers and sisters post your links
:wasalam:

Miss Sunshine

jazakallah khayr brother and sister, its very kind of you to offer such help :D
I just tried to copy the link but it wouldn't allow me to as im new to this forum so it requires me to have posted 15 other posts beforehand.......
Erm would it still be possible to convert some of the nasheeds for me if i told you which ones i want?

wa salaam

OsMaN_93

Here to help
jazakallah khayr brother and sister, its very kind of you to offer such help :D
I just tried to copy the link but it wouldn't allow me to as im new to this forum so it requires me to have posted 15 other posts beforehand.......
Erm would it still be possible to convert some of the nasheeds for me if i told you which ones i want?

wa salaam
yes, post a link by putting spaces between the link :)