Question: Want to know name of the Reciter (youtube vid with timestamp)

gangstaat

Allah Hu Akbar
This is the link of the video (if it doesn't automatically goes to the time, you can goto 53:48)

Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCHp8RvZsjM&feature=youtu.be&t=3228

Any and all help would be highly appreciated!

But i think the background refers to the Ahmady Jammat.

I was researching the Ahmady Jammat beliefs and many of them showed usefull. But many say the Mirza Ghulam ( the '' Mehdy'') isnt true Mehdy but their contribution to the society should be taken according to our own judge.

gangstaat

Allah Hu Akbar
But i think the background refers to the Ahmady Jammat.

I was researching the Ahmady Jammat beliefs and many of them showed usefull. But many say the Mirza Ghulam ( the '' Mehdy'') isnt true Mehdy but their contribution to the society should be taken according to our own judge.
Thank you for the name of the Reciter, however it sounds much different from the reciter in the video i posted for some reason.

What do you mean the background refers to the Ahmady Jammat? If you mean the lecture of the video i posted than that is definitely not Ahmady. It's by a scholar named "Maulana Makki", and the specific lecture series posted above is the Seerat Un Nabi (SAW) which means Life of the Prophet (SAW). The lectures are in urdu and these specific lectures are took place in Masjid Al Haram itself.

About Ahmadis, they do not believe that Prophet Mohammad (SAW) is the last messenger, therefore, they are not muslims.period. May Allah SWT give them hidayaah.

Thank you for the name of the Reciter, however it sounds much different from the reciter in the video i posted for some reason.

What do you mean the background refers to the Ahmady Jammat? If you mean the lecture of the video i posted than that is definitely not Ahmady. It's by a scholar named "Maulana Makki", and the specific lecture series posted above is the Seerat Un Nabi (SAW) which means Life of the Prophet (SAW). The lectures are in urdu and these specific lectures are took place in Masjid Al Haram itself.

About Ahmadis, they do not believe that Prophet Mohammad (SAW) is the last messenger, therefore, they are not muslims.period. May Allah SWT give them hidayaah.

Salam,

Glad you find what you were looking for. And I think I listened the lectures of Maulana Makki on youtube.

Assalam