Problem Want to lead a sin free life

nehaa

Brothers and sisters,
This problem belongs to one of my dear muslim friend+ sister. She has been committing this sin since when I dont know but when I came to know about it I was shattered.
As I couldnt discuss it with anyone else this is the best medium, through which I would be getting your precious advice.
One of my dear friend (Muslimah) has been involved in cyber chats. I came to know about it when I was viewing the history on her laptop. She has been cyber cam chatting...s**ual chats...less is more when i discuss about this. I really want to help her out but Im clueless. She prays and is very good natured, but I dont know why has she taken such a disastrous step. Please help me brothers and sisters. Find a solution to my problem as I love her....

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
:bismillah1:
:salam:

Make dua for her. Make dua that you might know the best way to help her out of this. Dua is the most powerful thing we can do.

I pray Allah guides her, and you, and all the true believers to the straight path, and does not let us go astray.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salam alaykum

Have you told to your friend you have viewed her laptop? If not, tell her. Tell her that it is unislamic. Warn her.

We all live this life, our test, by our own ways and make our own mistakes. Be kind to her. Ask if she wants your help.

If yes, be hers friend. If not, leave it to Allah.

Lena

Using her laptop without her knowledge????? Just pray for her but talk to her about this. Be honest with her. Do what you can to help and leave the rest to Allah :)

a_stranger

Assalamu alaikim sister, sit with her and watch a lecture which talks about taqwa, or alaakira. Or a lecture which talks directly about such matter. Try to be close to her.. Find a good company to help you.