War crimes of USA in Hiroshima and Nagasaki

Muslimah99

Bosnian Muslimah
thanks for posting, they should remember what they have done to innocent people with their atom bomb! astagfir'Allah!

thanks for posting, I have seen this once in a documentary on history channel.

ASA,

Allah swt will punish the oppressors, especially their leaders for waging wars for personal glories and killing millions of innocent civilians in other countries to steal their wealth, lying to people, oppressing people, and committing atrocities against opponents.

Islam encourages us to revolt against oppressors and to get rid of cowardice no matter who is being oppressed, Muslim or non-Muslim.

The Prophet (saw) said when he was asked about the best type of jihad, that it is "to tell the truth in the presence of an oppressor." (An-Nasa'i)

Sophie

:salam2:I am an American. I detest what this criminal government has been doing. Not just with Bush. For a long time now. We are being shut down here. We can not protest. Our calls are spied on,everything we do is spied on by the government. Everyone I love lives in the Middle East,though I am not Arab myself. We are being put in prison for speaking out against this evil. Some people seem to have disappeared.Or they die in "accidents". Allah help us,Allah help the world.Allah Akbar.I keep my faith,my trust in Allah.:bismillah1::laila: