Warum grün?

ivonne

Assalamualaikum, ich habe eine Frage die ich auch schon von vielen Schwestern gefragt wurde, warum ist das meiste was mit dem Islam zu tun hat grün? Ich meine ´Koran und Moscheen , Gebetsteppiche und sehr oft auch die Sachen der Frauen, dass ist fast immer grün. Gibt es dafür einen Grund oder hat sich das einfach so entwickelt und nach der Zeit als Erkennungssymbol für alles was mit Islam zu tun hat gedient?
Salam:SMILY139:

Izo_a

:salam2:

Soweit ich weiß das hat sich so einfach entwickelt.

Green: Abu Ramthah said: “I saw the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) wearing two green garments.” (Reported by al-Tirmidhi, who said, this is a ghareeb hasan hadeeth, and by al-Nisaa’i, 5224)

Die weisse Farbe ist Mustehab.

White:
Abu Dharr (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “I came to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and he was wearing a white garment and was asleep. I came back to him (later), and he had woken up…” (Reported by al-Bukhaari in his Saheeh, in a chapter he called Baab al-Thiyaab al-Beed (Chapter on white clothes)). Al-Bukhaari reported that Sa’d said: “I saw on the left of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and on his right two men wearing white clothes on the day of Uhud. I never saw them before or since.” These two men were Jibreel and Mikaa’eel, as al-Haafiz Ibn Hajar mentioned in al-Fath (10/295). White is a colour recommended (mustahabb) for the living to wear and for the dead to be shrouded in, as was stated in the hadeeth narrated by Ibn ‘Abbaas, who said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘Wear your white clothes, for they are the best of your clothes, and shroud your dead in them.’” (Reported by Abu Dawood and al-Tirmidhi; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Ahkaam al-Janaa’iz (p. 82)). White is also the preferred colour for men’s ihraam (special garments for Hajj), which consists of an izaar (lower garment) and a rida’ (upper garment).

:wasalam:

And Allah knows best!

Sahbi Ben

antwort für die Farbe Grün!!

:shake: Selam schwester ivonne,

ich möchte dir nicht was fALSCHES sagen aber die Farbe Grün ist die Farbe der Hoffnung das weiss ich 100 % und allah weiss auch die Farbe des friedens!!

asselemu aleikum