Watch this: A shop robber beaten by a moslima

q8penpals

Assalam aliekum

YOU GO GIRL!!!! A 3-foot battle Axe?!?! I love it!! Who has a 3-foot battle axe just laying around>?!? LOL!

I bet that guy thinks twice before he tries to rob another convenience store!!

Woohoo, I just wanna give her a big High-5!

Lana

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:

i think the robber got we he deserved, but i honestly feel that the sister should have just given him the money. it was late at night and most likely there wasn't even much cash in the register. her life is much more valuable than a few dollars.

i am a manager of a store and i always tell my employees to just hand over the cash and not risk their lives. we can always make money back, but we can't replace a life.

with the sister's case, she may be in more danger now, now because the robber hasn't been caught and is probably angry and secondly her identity continues to be shown on tv.

i wonder about her husband, brother or father. to have this woman working in a convenience store late at night by herself in new york.
:wasalam:

Amir_of_spain

asalam wailkium

She did the right thing, may Allah reward her for her courage. Running away, giving money away to criminals is abolutely wrong. The believers should be tough and harsh against such criminals/thugs, even the woman of Medina fighted in various battles. Running away and being submissive to criminals is cowardly and is the wrong message to send as they will keep on repeating their actions.

I wonder what the Saudis will do against the Somali Pirates who stole their tanker, hm they should borrow that sister's axe and take a lesson from her.

Amir

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Ya Allah!!!

I could not stop laughing!!!...that was hilarious!!!

SHE REALLY WAS NOT GOING TO LET THE GUY ROB HER WITHOUT PUTTING UP A FIGHT...THAT'S THE WAY SISTERS ROLL :muslim_child:

WOOHOO!!!!!! TO THE 4'9 TALL SISTER WITH THE 3 FOOT LONG *BATTLE-AXE*...

I bet the guy has some serious hijabi sister-phobia to deal with now!!!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

:wasalam:

helpinghumanity

i am a manager of a store and i always tell my employees to just hand over the cash and not risk their lives. we can always make money back, but we can't replace a life.

I completely agree with you brother:

Putting the fact of the side that this sister was very strong and determinant. However when such situations arises we should act with Hikmat.

Robbery in NY is done within 30sec. Robbers ask for the money, if you deny then BOOM BOOM, fingers of the robber is on the trigger of the gun and you are no more alive, and the robber takes money by walking on the dead body.

Situation like this often arise in Harlem, BRONX. So it is wise to give away money. Because money come by while live doesn't.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.

mwahahahaha. oooops. sorry for laughing so loudly that might have disturb you.

MasaALLAH that sister is stronger than that guy in my view. I enjoyed the video.

wassalam

-brrother IbnAdam-

OsMaN_93

Here to help
:lol:
reminds me of this quote;
Prayer does one of two things---------it either frees us from the trouble we fear or gives us the strength and courage to meet the trouble when it comes.

ask Allah for courage, GO ISLAM and muslims!