Watch This..... (PETA Animal Maltreatment)

Karima

THis is horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why do men do this to animals?

I could not finish watching this BRUTAL form of killing of something that Allah created.

What kind of men do this?

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaam

:astag: :astag: :astag:

That is soooo awful.... Y do they do that... How can they do that..
I cudnt finish watchin that...:frown:
Its so bad..

mr. ok

JAHALIA

:bismillah:

:salam2: my dear brothers and sisters.

La Hawla Wala Quwwata Illa Billah!

What in the world? This is what non-Muslims do? Am not suprized! What a bunch of BARBARIC people! There’s only one word to describe them and that is JAHALIA. This is why animals are (sometimes) far greater (obedient to Allah) then human beings! This video was to disturbing. I am too emotional to say anything further.

May Allah give them Hidaya as they are ignorant to Islam.

Best Regards,

Osama

zainab

Asalaamu Alaykum,

I too could not watch all of this clip. I looked up the website and it's happening in China. According to the website which aims to help promote awareness of cruelty to animals, there are far more brutal things happening to bears and other animals :astag: . This is allowed to happen in China because China does not have any animal protection laws.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum,

no way, i could only see 5 seconds ,, thats sad. People who are Cruel like that to animals will be punished same in hell.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We have to be kind to animals as the Prophet, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, said that a woman will enter Hellfire because of her mistreatment of a cat.[/FONT]

ashah

:bismillah:
:salam2:
Mabsoot said:
assalamu alaykum,
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We have to be kind to animals as the Prophet, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, said that a woman will enter Hellfire because of her mistreatment of a cat.[/FONT]

Please take action on this issue and write a letter to Chinese Govt. to stop this brutal act on the life of animals:

Please join this campaign. Please do it for the sake of Allah' swt love.

http://getactive.peta.org/campaign/p2chinadogslaughter

:wasalam:

Ayep

Which country doing these?

Roemaysa said:
Salaam,

I really want to know in witch country this happen....

Wassalaam,

Roemaysa

These barbaric practices usually happens in certain parts of China or Korea. These clans or tribe of people basically eat anything and everything that is under the sun. Sickening as it is, their wrongdoings, only Allah will repay them back what they deserve. Thats why there are epidermics like bird flu, SARS and all sorts of diseases. If we make a careful study, majority of these diseases comes from the regions of China. Hundreds or thousands people die of epidermics every year, for what reason? The video tells us why.

Allah knows best.

Roemaysa

Salaam,

Ik could not watch the video.... how can people be so cruel.... now I understand why theire are a lot of people how are helping animals and why they spend a lot of money to protect animals and to help them....

May Allah subahanahoe wata3ala punish those people........

Wassalaam,

Roemaysa

Roemaysa said:
Salaam,

Ik could not watch the video.... how can people be so cruel.... now I understand why theire are a lot of people how are helping animals and why they spend a lot of money to protect animals and to help them....

May Allah subahanahoe wata3ala punish those people........

Wassalaam,

Roemaysa

The avatar that you put is nice Roemaysa. I know this Grotto, it's Heracles' Grotto, it's in Tangier in Morocco and if you see the pic it's like the map of Africa but in the wrong way round:).

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Adil said:
The avatar that you put is nice Roemaysa. I know this Grotto, it's Heracles' Grotto, it's in Tangier in Morocco and if you see the pic it's like the map of Africa but in the wrong way round:).

Assalamu alaykum, do they torture animals there? hehe

Mabsoot said:

:confused: no no! i did not said that.
I talked only about the avatar that sister Roemaysa put.
However, for the video i know that in some area, in the world, they do this for animals even for dogs :eek: but i don't want to comment about this:frown:

I talked only about the avatar. And sure they don't do that there.:astag:

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Mabsoot said:

Asalaam

I tink he was jus messing about with you brother adil...:)
He dint mean it in bad way..

muslima80 said:
Asalaam

I tink he was jus messing about with you brother adil...:)
He dint mean it in bad way..

:) i was a person naïve
thank u sister for explaining me that:cool:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Adil said:

:) i was a person naïve
thank u sister for explaining me that:cool:

assalamu alaykum, i forgot my friend is easier speaking Franchhhhhhhh and misunderstand English sarcasm..

no problem..

wasalam