Ways to get rid Of Black Magic (?)

Kish Mish

AsalamOAlkium
She is not sure if its black magic...but she tried soo many Surahs from the Quran that cure illness and none worked, Which is really weird because they should be working. She wants to aviod going to surgery, and she thinks its black magic. She has been reciting the last few Surahs from the Quran but her illness is not gone yet.
Is there anything else she should do?
Shukriya
Allah hafiz

amyaishazouaoui

is it not from allah?

:salam2:

I have noted this explaination from alot of cultures. Anthing bad that happens is black magic or evil eye. It happens alot in my husbands home country (algeria). If anything unpleasant happens its always down to either one of the above!!

I do recall a few years ago whilst in algeria I passed out in public, my sister in law thought i had died, poor thing. Then i got home and they al started on about evil eye and lack magic, it quite amused me as a few days later after recovering from concousion, I had the wort flu ever!!!! Turns out I was just getting ill!!!! They still attribute it to the people who had done somethin nasty and not to a virus or to Allah!!!!!!

Sometimes things are just from Allah (swt) and are not from evil eye or black magic, its strange how many people simply cannot accept this fact.

Yes it is awful and unpleasant that things happen to thoe we love but it is often a test from Allah. It is also a test on those who are suffering. Just eep reading, making dua, you never know what Allah can do.

If the person is not cured, then they are standing them selves in good stead for the here after, all that ibadah cannot go a miss!!!!!

:wasalam:

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
Assalamu alaikum,

Sister Amy is right. We shouldn`t blame everything on black magic. Maybe she really does have an organic illness that needs surgery. If she is not happy undergoing surgery, let her seek a second or even third medical opinion. If they all agree that she needs surgery, then most likely she does.

Black Magic and Satanic Possession
People who have had experience with such situations have related that the following are among the signs of a person who is possessed by jinn (or Satan):

Strong repulsion when hearing Qur’aan or Aathaan (call for prayers).

Episodes of losing consciousness and/or epileptic attacks, especially when Qur’aan is recited for the possessed person.

Frequent nightmares during sleep.

Tendency to avoid people accompanied by out-of-the-norm behavior.

The jinn who possesses him might speak when Qur’aan is recited for the possessed person.

Madness, as stated in the Qur’aan (interpretation of the meaning): "Those who devour usury will not stand except as stands one whom Satan by his touch hath driven to [epileptic] madness…"2:275

As for a person struck by magic he might experience the following:

Dislike of one’s spouse, as indicated in the Qur’aan by the following verse (interpretation of the meaning): "And from these (angels) people learn that by which they cause separation between a man and his wife..." (Al-Baqarah, 2:102).

Different attitude in the house from that which is outside the house. For example, a person will feel that he is missing his family when is outside the house but when he goes home, love changes quickly to extreme hatred.

Inability to have sexual intercourse with one’s spouse.

Frequent miscarriage for pregnant women.

Sudden change in behavior without obvious reason.

Complete loss of appetite for food.

Thinking or imagining one has done something when in reality one has not.

Sudden obedience and/or love for a particular person.

It should be noted that if a person experiences some of the above symptoms this does not necessarily mean that he is either possessed by a jinn or struck by black magic. It might be due to physiological or psychological reasons.

As for curing this condition the following steps are recommended:

Putting one’s trust in Allah with sincere belief that He is the only cure for everything.

Reading Qur’aan and known supplications expressing seeking refuge, the most important and effective of which is sura 113 and 114, Al-Falaq and Al-Naas, which were used to cure the Prophet himself. Surah 112, Al-Ikhlaas, is recommended along with them, as well as the opening chapter of the Qur’aan, Al-Fatihah. To cure black magic some have successfully used seven lotus-tree leaves. The leaves should be crushed, then mixed them with water enough for taking a bath. The following verses from the Qur’aan are then recited: verse Al-Kursi (2:255), surah Al-Kafiroon (109), surah 112, 113, 114; the verses which mention magic, which are: in surah Al-Baqarah (2:102), Al-A’raaf (3:117-119), Yunus (10:79-82), and Taha (20:65-69). The possessed person drinks some of the water, and the rest is used to give him a bath.

Removing the elements of magic as was done by the Prophet when he was struck by black magic by a Jewish man called Lubaid Ben Al-‘Aasim.

Eating seven Aa’liya Al-Barniy dates (among the dates of Al-Madinah) first thing in the morning; if not possible, any dates will suffice, by the will of Allaah.

Cupping--removing excess blood.

Supplications.

And we ask Allaah to cure this sister and ease her hardship, as He is the One who cures and there is no one else who can cure.

American Muslim

Just Another Slave
Wow, I have to say that happy knows quite a bit about this subject. I read the post avidly; I am impressed.

As for curing the illness, I would also like to second happy's statement in putting your faith in Allah Ta'ala. I would also like to say that seeing a doctor is essential. Doctors study for years to learn their knowledge.

I would trust my sheikh on matters temporal and spiritual. I would trust my doctor about my health.

Pray.

Then see the doctor. If you don't like what he/she says, get a second opinion.

basheer76

We have to be balanced in seeking help

Salam Alaekom,

I think, at least for me, it's very simple: two things can not be seperated: spritiual health and physical health. We should read the Quran frequently and ask Allah SWT to protect us from any kind of disease; also, we have to go to the doctor because the Prophet SAAW ordered us to do so when we are ill.
But, when we go to the doctor we have to keep in mind that only Allah SWT heals and cures and the doctor is just a means.
The other thing we can do is what our Prophet said the meaning of: heal your sick people with Sadawa ( charity ). We should make a lot of Sadaqa; it will help incha Allah in healing.
Our faith is based on balance which is strongly emphasized in Quran. So, we should not concentrate only on spritual healing or physical healing. we should seek both and never forget that everything is after the permission of Allah Almighty.

Allah knows best.

uzeshan

S.O.A

As u know there is a cure for all the illness in our Holy Book... but problem is to find the solution and use it properly way...I would say.. there is a channel on SKY Called QTV (Sky 820 but in Urdu) they can also speak english as well... just ring them up (when they are having live transmission for UK viewer) n tell ur problem and InshaAllah they will give u an asnwer with a solution.. Please do see ur Doctor if u need to.... I believe in Black Magic and evil Eye because I have encoutered those.... May Allah SAW Protect All of us...

Allah Knows Best

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
AssalaamuAlaikum,

I just wanted make one thing clear here;

The people who just believe in spirituality or magic, they think every bad happening is due to magic and every disease should be cured by reciting Quran.

Ofcourse Allah SWT is Rahmaan and Raheem and He is Shaafi. And his Book has Shifaa. But that does not mean that a person will alway be cured. The order of Allah is superior. There were many Companions of Prophet (SAW) who got sick and prayed to Allah as well as they used medical resources they could use. But that did not mean they were cured in an moment. Sometimes it is not in the fate of a person to get cured so early or sometimes it is not fate of a person to get cured. But a person will get his reward for reciting Quran.

On the other hand, the people who are totally away from Islam,they think only medicine works and every bad happening is because of some mental/physical disease.

The fact is that, any of the mental or magical reason might exists and we need to be positive towards using medicine as well as Quranic verses and prayers, BUT we should NOT alway keep on thinking that every bad happening is because of magic, What if that bad happening is destined by Allah SWT to test his slave??

Wassalaaam,
VE

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum Kishmish,

Can you please describe the problem in a little bit more detail as it is not clear as to what is happening and what surgery is required?

آپ ذرا تفصیل سے بات بتايے۔

AsalamOAlkium
She is not sure if its black magic...but she tried soo many Surahs from the Quran that cure illness and none worked, Which is really weird because they should be working. She wants to aviod going to surgery, and she thinks its black magic. She has been reciting the last few Surahs from the Quran but her illness is not gone yet.
Is there anything else she should do?
Shukriya
Allah hafiz

Durriyyah

Forever Student

I spent 10 years as a Pagan/Wiccan and from what I learned during that time is that no person is ever to perform "black magick" on another. The only "magick" (reason I quote is it really isn't anything that different than praying) that is allowed is magick that would not interfere with another's free will and would never harm another person, animal, etc.

There is nothing to be afraid of and if some person, out of ignorance, attempted to perform such evil magick then the gods would reverse the intent and bring that bad energy to the person who willed it on another and it would actually come back three fold (or ten fold depending on who you ask).

You will find books out there that state that it is fine and that it is every person's right to perform such acts, but keep in mind you will also find books that say that Islam is the way to kill others for not thinking in the way of Islam. My point is you can't believe everything you read or hear... but from experience... black magick is a joke.

My suggestion is to continue reading the Qur'an and to seek medical attention and put your trust in Allah SWT.

:tti_sister:

Globalpeace

Banned
Sister, Please explain!

Asslamo Allaikum Sister,

Great to hear from you Masha'Allah and your experience is most valued, however in my experince I have seen things to be a little different and would like to ask you about it.

Below is my personal experiences:

Off course you must have seen events when you can hypnotise people & make them do things that they wouldn't otherwise. Not black magic but the person does loose their free will.

You must have also seen intoxicated or drugged people; again their free is lost.

Under the influence of Jinn free will is lost.

Under medications free will is lost.

I have also seen "Christian Faith Healers" straighten out people's extremities (temporarily) which were bend for life (again free will is lost)

I can't debate about black magic from experience though.

I have also treated people "possibly" under the influence of Jinn & they have gotten better.

I spent 10 years as a Pagan/Wiccan and from what I learned during that time is that no person is ever to perform "black magick" on another. The only "magick" (reason I quote is it really isn't anything that different than praying) that is allowed is magick that would not interfere with another's free will and would never harm another person, animal, etc.

There is nothing to be afraid of and if some person, out of ignorance, attempted to perform such evil magick then the gods would reverse the intent and bring that bad energy to the person who willed it on another and it would actually come back three fold (or ten fold depending on who you ask).

You will find books out there that state that it is fine and that it is every person's right to perform such acts, but keep in mind you will also find books that say that Islam is the way to kill others for not thinking in the way of Islam. My point is you can't believe everything you read or hear... but from experience... black magick is a joke.

My suggestion is to continue reading the Qur'an and to seek medical attention and put your trust in Allah SWT.

Sulikha

Tawakal-Allal-Allah
SubhanaAllah

The prophet said, (scw) Seventy thousand of my people will enter paradise with out being taken to account. They are those who do not use spells or take omens, but their trust in their Allah. (B.M.).

:astag: :astag: :astag:

virtualeye

Tamed Brother

AssalaamuAlaikum,

Can somebody explain why black magic is joke?

I thought existence of magic is mentioned in Surah Falaq (113:4) in Quran.

Also, I would ask Brother 'GlobalPeace' if he has read the Urdu book 'Jinnat Kaa Ghulaam' , it is the selfexperience of a credible author and Journalist. Though it is not essential to agree to the author totally but the book is very informative. It can be read at http://www.urdupoint.com I think.

Wassalaam.

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum Brother,

In my humble opinion Magic does exist & there are many ways to loose free will as I have described, so I would like for the Sister to elaborate based on her experience Insha'Allah as her experience is unique.

If you term these "abnormal experinces as enerygy" then the flow of energy & stuff can be experienced easily in Tai'Chi....

Energy can also be disrupted and you can also experince that in Martial Arts

You can also witness people punch harder then humanly possible.

I don't claim to be an expert on Magic but there are things around which don't make sense to us but they do exist.

AssalaamuAlaikum,

Can somebody explain why black magic is joke?

I thought existence of magic is mentioned in Surah Falaq (113:4) in Quran.

Also, I would ask Brother 'GlobalPeace' if he has read the Urdu book 'Jinnat Kaa Ghulaam' , it is the selfexperience of a credible author and Journalist. Though it is not essential to agree to the author totally but the book is very informative. It can be read at http://www.urdupoint.com I think.

Wassalaam.

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
Asslamo Allaikum Brother,

In my humble opinion Magic does exist & there are many ways to loose free will as I have described, so I would like for the Sister to elaborate based on her experience Insha'Allah as her experience is unique.

If you term these "abnormal experinces as enerygy" then the flow of energy & stuff can be experienced easily in Tai'Chi....

Energy can also be disrupted and you can also experince that in Martial Arts

You can also witness people punch harder then humanly possible.

I don't claim to be an expert on Magic but there are things around which don't make sense to us but they do exist.

I think some people have very little knowledge about the matters about magic.

They dont have idea that Jinns have similar categories like humans. Such as Hindu Jin, Muslim Jin, Bush Jin (Oops, I mean Christian Jin) etc. Even Sunni, Shia and catholic too. :) .

So It is very highly likely for a Hindu Jin to disturb people and takeover them and make them behave in wierd ways.

And about black Magic, that does exist and it should be part of our Faith to belive that it exists. Also, I see some Muslims say there is no such thing as Jins etc. That is total ignorance and lack of knowledge about Islam.

And to Brother GlobalPiece (Peace I mean :) ).:

http://www.urdupoint.com/books/book-3-1.html

This is the book I refered.

Wassalaam,
VE

Globalpeace

Banned
Don't Translate into English!

Asslamo Allaikum,

I just scanned through the last chapter of the book; WOW!

I have read some other books of Shahid Nazir Chaudry & know that he is a reputable journalist and he has no reason to lie.

I suggest that you don't try to translate some of this stuff as it will spook people out; that's why I don't really talk about my experiences either as most people will just not beleive in it.

I think some people have very little knowledge about the matters about magic.

They dont have idea that Jinns have similar categories like humans. Such as Hindu Jin, Muslim Jin, Bush Jin (Oops, I mean Christian Jin) etc. Even Sunni, Shia and catholic too. :) .

So It is very highly likely for a Hindu Jin to disturb people and takeover them and make them behave in wierd ways.

And about black Magic, that does exist and it should be part of our Faith to belive that it exists. Also, I see some Muslims say there is no such thing as Jins etc. That is total ignorance and lack of knowledge about Islam.

And to Brother GlobalPiece (Peace I mean :) ).:

http://www.urdupoint.com/books/book-3-1.html

This is the book I refered.

Wassalaam,
VE

Kish Mish

THanks for your replies. THe idea of her being under black magic did not come out of nowhere. Her mother had some weird dreams and so did she. I can't exactly describe the dreams but they were very disturbing and also it was not the first time this had happened in their family. Khair thank you guys agian..She has read many duas from the Quran and at times she lost hope but I think the best decision right now is continue to read the Quran and do the surgery. But do remember her in your prayers, and pray that their is a cure.
THank you agian. : )

Globalpeace

Banned
Plan of Action!

Asslamo Allaikum Sister,

1) Please continue to read the Qur'aan
2) Ask the person to remain in a state of Wudhu
3) Ask the person to be punctual in their 5 times Salah (like clock-work) thats Faj'r, Zoh'r, Asar, Maghrib & Esha
4) Seek advice of a competent Doctor at the same time

2 & 3 are EXTREMELY important (more then 1 & 4) if you suspect Magic or Jinn etc.

We will make dua for you.

THanks for your replies. THe idea of her being under black magic did not come out of nowhere. Her mother had some weird dreams and so did she. I can't exactly describe the dreams but they were very disturbing and also it was not the first time this had happened in their family. Khair thank you guys agian..She has read many duas from the Quran and at times she lost hope but I think the best decision right now is continue to read the Quran and do the surgery. But do remember her in your prayers, and pray that their is a cure.
THank you agian. : )

Durriyyah

Forever Student
Assalam Alaykum everyone,

Sorry I didn't respond sooner... I haven't been on in a couple days. Before I even start, I want to say that my experience may differ greatly from another's. The one thing about Paganism/Wicca is that you can essentially make up dang near anything and put it under the umbrella of "magick". This is one of the reasons why I left Paganism is because I seen so many books coming out from just about every angle and one does not normally agree with another... but they are both right. Each person here will hear something different and know something different depending on their experiences... there is no consistancy other than the Wiccan Rede: "An harm none, do what ye will".

I'm not saying that my experience is the end all of what magick, specifically black magick is. What I am saying is that if someone does attempt to perform black magick on another it will only come and bite them back three times harder (or ten, again, depending on who you ask). I guess I was never one of the people who attempted black magick on another because of the known consequences, so I can not speak of if it will actually come to that person. The point I want to make clear is that my belief is black magick is only as strong as your faith in it.

True magick is instead asking the universe/gods/goddesses that if the energy around wills it to be so, to shift things in such a way that it will benefit you... always keeping the idea that it will only happen if it harms none.

There are many things in this world that will affect someone's free will. These things were created by humans and not by the gods/goddesses/etc. Medicines and other drugs, hypnosis, etc. are very real, but it is the judgement of Allah, kharma, or whatever your belief may be that either hinders the reality of something bad happening or keeps that person that is administering it to will something bad to happen.

I think it is more important to put faith in the fact that bad things happen for a reason... maybe to make us more grateful for the things that we already have or something else that Allah has planned for us. We can either try to take responsibility or find the outside source that could be the cause for our suffering and take action from there. In each thing that is brought to our table, there is a test for how we will react. Even if we believe in black magick then maybe the answer is to put more faith and trust in Allah to fix it while healing the worldly issues as well.

Allah has willed everything to happen on this earth. What label us humans put on it can vary from region to region or person to person.

I hope that makes some sort of sense! LOL. :hijabi:

**this is my 100th post!! Whoohooooo!!! ** LOL