we had a narrow escape today..

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
salam brothers n sisters
i hope u all will b enjoying good health INSHA ALLAH.
as u all know today is election here in pakistan.
but here is voilance in pk not election.
in gujrat(the city im living) lots of voilance.
in the villeg v live in i went to cast my vote along with my mom.
but there on polling station suddenly lots of gunman arrived with guns.
they scared the everyone there took seal n staped on cycle.
they were from pakistan muslim league qaf who r allien of musharraf.
the real face of democracy is this that no one has right to cast vote according to ur choice.:astag:
but ALAHMDULLILAH i had already casted my vote b4 gunman came.
n offcourse my vote wasnt for mussaraf.
then police came n those gunmen ran away.
police could catch them.
but police didnt y cuz they didnt wanna catch them.
they let them ran away.
but ALHAMDULLILAH no casuilties.
ALLAH protected us today.
i have a request to all of brothers n sisters that plz plz make dua for our country.
jazkallhum khair for reading.
may ALLAH bless u all aamin sumaamin.:tti_sister::tti_sister:
FI AMANILLAH
ur sister in islam
hijab sister

Joanna-Aisha

Salam alykoum! I hope Allah will protsect your country and people there from all bad things inshaAllah! I read about it today in our Polish newspaper....I hope the Good will win inshaAllah:)

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
Walikumasalam dear Api
:inshallah: I will make dua, I know elections are always are chaotic mostly in Asia.
I hope Allah gives Pakistan a good persident, who will look after the affairs of the people of the country. :inshallah:

warda A

Sister
we will

Dear sister

we will make dua inshalla
election time is usually chaos time
but i hope you will be fine, those people should really be educated about how people have choices to make.

lol....thats nothing ...my friend told me that one of the mayors in his town took their id cards n said if any1 told the authorities bout this they would kill their children....bogus elections...musharraf will win cause if he doesnt then the 1st thing the new leader must do under the constitution is put him on death penalty so musharraf will do everything to win in an occupied and unfair election :angryred:

meer suhail

ILM seeker
:salam2:

yeah i heard something going on in Gujrat ,,Alhamdullilah i live in islamabad ,and everything here was as peaceful as it could get ,,,,and very friendly envirnoment ,,,,,,,, i really liked it ,,,,,,
i went around 2:30 to vote ,,,,,,,and went in ,,,voted ,and was wonderful here ,,,,,,,,,just hope things get to normal ,, INSHA`ALLAH

Pack434

Walikumasalam dear Api
:inshallah: I will make dua, I know elections are always are chaotic mostly in Asia.
I hope Allah gives Pakistan a good persident, who will look after the affairs of the people of the country. :inshallah:

The election in Pakistan are for a new parliament, not the president. Musharraf was elected President by the previous parliament, but the new Parliament will get to choose the new Prime Minister.

:wasalam:

Allahu_Hassbi

Though i have never casted any vote so i no have idea what its like.Alhamdullillah nothing happened to you sister & your mother.So dangerous your place is.However,my prayers are always with you & your dear country sister.
May Allah SWT bring peace to your country.Ameen:tti_sister:

Meraj

Brother
sister i thank Allah (Subhana Wa Ta'ala) that you and ur family is safe...may Allah (Subhana Wa Ta'ala) help you and the people of pak to get peace inshallah.....i personally always think abt pak....inshallah Allah (Subhana Wa Ta'ala) will help you all and give you better life here and hereafter inshallah...

ps;sister ur avtar is funny it always makes me laugh...(no offence)....

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
salam brothers n sisters
thancks to all of u.
this was bad but even then they could not win even in gujrat.
the leading parties r pakistan peoples party n pakistan muslim league nawaz group.
FI AMANILLAH

Faiza619

Strangers on earth

You will be in our duaahs Sister
Alhamdullilah for your safety and your mothers

May Allah Give you patience

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
sister i thank Allah (Subhana Wa Ta'ala) that you and ur family is safe...may Allah (Subhana Wa Ta'ala) help you and the people of pak to get peace inshallah.....i personally always think abt pak....inshallah Allah (Subhana Wa Ta'ala) will help you all and give you better life here and hereafter inshallah...

ps;sister ur avtar is funny it always makes me laugh...(no offence)....

salam brother meraj
thancks for ur duas.
n thancks that u liked my avater.
yeh i always like kitties.
specialy white kitties.
FI AMANILLAH

binte-AkhlaqAhmd

LoVe AlLaH aLlWaYs..

Ur incident was quite dangerous….ALHAMULILLAH u n ur mother were safe…. my experience was safe n peaceful ALHAMDULILLAH….although I was quite nervous and worried at that time because the atmosphere of Pakistan…. Bombs n all tat…this is really scary and sick…

we really need prayers for pakistan...