WE THE RESISTER OF THE DAJJAL BECOME IMMORTAL...

ashequemahmud

THE DAJJAL, THE ONE-EYED GIANT HAS ALREADY BEEN IN EXISTENCE.
THE PROOF OF THE MESSENGER OF ALLAH’S HADITH:
THOSE WHO RESIST THE DAJJAL WILL BECOME IMMORTAL

There is a particular reason for our claim that that the Judeo-Christian civilization is the Dajjal – is now beyond any reproach. The reason is the Messenger of Allah has said, “Those who resist the cursed Dajjal their honor and prestige will be similar to the shaheeds (martyrs) of the battle of Badr and Ohud.” - (Bokhari and Muslim) – this hadis is turned into reality before our eyes. The Dajjal has been identified by the Imam of Hezbut Tawheed and his followers are actively engaged in unmasking the true identity of the Dajjal in front of the people of this world, thus resisting the Dajjal. There is no other group, no other entity that has correctly identified this fearsome giant, nor is nobody trying to resist it. Therefore, according to the hadis of the Messenger of Allah, every member of Hezbut Tawheed today has earned the status of being a living, breathing martyr. However, the claim of shahadat for so many people is not an empty one, either it is all documented and the proof is being provided by the Almighty Himself. The proof is: according to the medical science within 2 hours of a person’s death, the body starts to become rigid. Within the next 12 hours it becomes as hard as a piece of wood and turns ice cold. The body stays that way for 24 hours after which it slowly starts getting softer to decompose. This is the biggest proof of death and referred to as ‘Rigor-mortis’. Bodies of all dead creatures- man and animal go through this same process.
Yet, for sometime now, we have been observing with great amazement that this universal law of death is being altered in the case of Hezbut Tawheed members. In the case of any member’s passing away, the body neither turns rigid nor does the temperature turn sub-normal. Their bodies retain their lifetime flexibility and normal temperature. In one case the condition has remained the same even 27 hours after apparent death. It is not even that they died in battle to establish Allah’s truth- they died from common illnesses and some of them from injuries received in accidents. Also, these incidents are not one or two in number, many and all properly documented and correlated with witnesses’ names and signatures – which can be provided. The fact of a dead body not turning rigid is in direct contrast to all laws of medical science – and an unprecedented occurrence. The question is – what can the explanation for these extra ordinary, natural law defying incidents be?
The only explanation is that the Almighty Allah has accepted the Dajjal resistant members of Hezbut Tawheed as shaheeds, martyrs even while they are alive. The Almighty has affirmed – “And call not those who are slain in the way of Allah, “dead”. They are living; they receive provision (Rezk) from their lord.”(Al Qur’an- Sura Baqara-154, Sura Emran-169). Therefore, the shaheeds, martyrs are living beings in the eyes of Allah. On the other hand, the Messenger of Allah has referred to those who resist the Dajjal as living shaheeds. Thus, in keeping with the word of Allah and His Rasul, those who are resisting the Dajjal of the Akheri Zamanah, i.e. the members of Hezbut Tawheed are not dieing, they are shaheeds, martyrs. And the fact of the matter is, members of Hezbut Tawheed who are actively involved in the resistance of the cursed Dajjal are earning the rewards of two shaheeds even in their lifetime. For this reason, their bodies do not go through the natural process of rigidity (Rigor Mortise) and icy coldness of death they remain soft and flexible. Although apparently death overcomes them, in truth they remain immortal; they just go behind the screen and disappear from our sight, when they are laid in their grave.
Therefore, it is proved beyond doubt that what the Hezbut Tawheed is resisting, e.g. the Judeo–Christian civilization is the Dajjal. Also, it is proven that Hezbut Tawheed is the group about which the Messenger of Allah prophesized so many centuries ago. This greatest glad tiding has been brought to you today. The chance to receive the unimaginable honors and prestige associated with the resistance of the Dajjal is before us to make use of. Therefore let us all partake in this unique opportunity to win the honor of two magnificent shahadats.

Ershad

Assalamu Alaikkum,

I am not sure about this "Hezbut Tawheed". Why are they forming groups or sects when we are not supposed to? Isn't it a deviance in itself? If they have identified the Dajjal.. who is it? And do they see the signs of Dajjal as mention in Qur'an and Hadith? Meanwhile, calling a civilization Dajjal, I don't think its a right interpretation. The interpretation of the Ulema says it is indeed a person.

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
Assalamu Alaikkum,

I am not sure about this "Hezbut Tawheed". Why are they forming groups or sects when we are not supposed to? Isn't it a deviance in itself? If they have identified the Dajjal.. who is it? And do they see the signs of Dajjal as mention in Qur'an and Hadith? Meanwhile, calling a civilization Dajjal, I don't think its a right interpretation. The interpretation of the Ulema says it is indeed a person.

salam aleikum wa rahmatulahy wa barakatuh,

Good point brother, i saw other lectures where was said that Israel is the Dajjal, now this....inchallah we wil have the reason to differentiate things, folowing Quran and Sunnah only.
May Allah guide us

:salam2:

Ershad

Walaikkum Assalam,

Yes indeed. People need to know what Qur'an and hadith says about Dajjal, minor signs and major signs before they believe some "imam". and I wish people stop worrying about Dajjal and spreading their news and interpretation about them. Rather we need to make our faith stronger. We should increase our closeness to Allah. Everyday in our prayer, after tashauud, we make dua to protect us from Dajjal. I believe Allah will protect us from him and Allah has said that even ignorant people will recognize the Dajjal if they are "true believers". So, All we need to do is be steadfast.
Below are the videos which I thought would help the person who posted understand what Qur'an and Hadith says about the End:

[yt]8-98RnfOMp0[/yt]

[yt]kBErl6XT0a0[/yt]

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Assalamu`alaykum Warahmatullahi Warabakaatu

Sadly these people are more sacred of Dajjal then death or Hell on top all Allaah.