weds Bin Laden's son

umm hussain

A 51-year-old parish councillor from Cheshire has married a son of the world's most notorious terrorist.

Jane Felix-Browne, from Moulton, near Northwich, married Omar Osama Bin Laden, 27, after romance blossomed during a holiday in Egypt.

The grandmother, who declined to take her husband's surname, says she does not care about his family background, stating she married for love.

Omar, whom she met while horse riding last September, is her sixth husband.

He was also on holiday in Egypt when the pair met. A relationship developed and within seven months they were married.

Visa application

Ms Felix-Browne said that her husband has always been open and honest about who his father is.

"It wasn't a holiday romance, I actually met him through his cousin whom I know," she said.

Osama Bin Laden
Omar is not believed to have seen his father since 2000

"I was with him in Egypt for a short while. I went back to England, I spoke to him between seven and 15 hours a day, every day for the past 10 months.

"He talked about his childhood, his life with his father of course as every son would talk about his father."

Omar, who is Bin Laden's fourth eldest son, is currently working as a scrap metal dealer in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, while his new bride applies for a visa so he can visit Britain.

Ms Felix-Browne said: "There's no problem of him coming to England. Most of his aunts and uncles, brothers and sisters live in London anyway."

No contact

In an interview in The Times she said that she believed she had met her new father-in-law during a party in London in the 1970s.

However, she insisted that her new husband has had no contact with his father since 2000.

Osama Bin Laden, who is leader of the terrorist group al-Qaeda, has been implicated in the 11 September attacks on New York and Washington DC in 2001 as well as the July 7 London bombings in 2005.

The US government has put a $25m bounty on his head.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/merseyside/6292072.stm

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
:salam2:

Why should this be in the News? There are hundreds of men who pick up tourist women in Egypt or morocco.

Rahima Ali

YEAH BUT THIS ONES DIFFERENT COS SHE MARRIED BIN LADENS SON.............DUHHHHHHHH........2 THE MEDIA THIS IS A BIG DEAL:SMILY335: