Welcome everyone

Aleksandra

I have logged in here, just from simple curiousity, even if I have my personal reason in getting interested in things connected with Your religion, which as I think isn't so popular in may country, which is Poland.

My name is Aleksandra ( Alexandra as well ) and I am almost a graduate at one of technical universities in Poland. I will soon become a civil engineer and plan to go abroad. Before I visited this site three or four times and I must say I find it very nice prepared and useful in getting more knowledge about Islam.

I hope to find answers to some questions I have and maybe, why not, if I can to contribute somehow.

AishaR

Welcome to the site Aleksandra

Hopefully you will find the information you are looking for. You may want to join the sisters section, where you can ask questions to sisters only.

Take care

Aisha

duran

Welcome Aleksandra To TurntoIslam

Im sure that there are enough Sisters and Brothers in this site who can surely help you with any question you have about Islam.

Please ask any question you have,

Welcome again:)

shabnum

:salam2:

mashallah its good to see that new people are registering to this site turntoislam sisters and brothers may dua is for all you that allah give you more knowlegde of islam and make your faith even more stronger and save you from evil shaitan the cursed one ameen.

:hijabi:

wasalaam.

Submitter

Welcome to the site Aleksandra :) There is lots of information here that you can go through to find answers but also don't hesitate in asking us questions because we're all very willing to help you learn more about our beautiful way of life.

Aleksandra

Good afternoon, I am reading your greetings- it is very pleasant, thank you :) I am currently a bit occupied with my studies to really "study" the matter, but I am sure I will in a short time, cause it has gained my attention. This is really good, that some people try to change the way of thinking about Muslim people, I already did changed.

ummamin

A warm welcome from Istanbul

Welcome to this site Alexandra,
I had a very dear Polish friend who became a Muslim and married a Pakistani brother while I was in the US and I know how strangely she was taken when she went to visit her family back home. I wish you the best in your academic and spiritual studies.

acedoc

Quran in polish

Alkessandra,

I know you are busy studying for your exams. But if you want to take a break in between studies here is handy online Quran In Polish...........

http://www.kuran.gen.tr/?x=s_main&kid=25

I know you probably have a copy of Quran in your home..but I thought this way this will give you another resource to look-up online...alos I may get soem extra ajr (reward) from Allah (for your work)..

May God guide you to the right path. Ameen

Aleksandra

Wow, thank you very much, even if I can manage in english,cause I have learnt it since I was 9 years old ( now I'm 23 ). I am interested in gaining broader view over another big religion, cause even if I was brought up in a typically chrisitan country my family never followed carefully the rules of catholic church and due to that I can't say I indentify with it, so why should I stay "closed" to something that does not apply to me truely....
Thanks once more:)

samiha

---------
Staff member
Hello, welcome to the site Aleksandra.

It's nice to have you here and see that you have an open mind. That is very important in order to see the whole picture and not just what most people are exposed to.

So enjoy your stay and I hope it helps you in every way possible.

Aleksandra

Hi, surely she was, cause if you come here you will not see women with headscarfs, etc. I n my city there is 1 mosque and it looks very poor, not of the one I have seen in Paris, for example.

Delyan

Dear Aleksandra,

Peace be upon you ( = salam aaleykom:)) !

I want as my other brothers & sisters did to welcome you among us, don't hesitate to ask about anything u need, I like the way you think, indeed, it s very discerning to look for furher knowlege, as I always say, Ignorance is the worse enemy of the human being.. welcome again, our family is yours :))

salaaamm

Delyan:hijabi:

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum wa rahmet Allah Wa barakatu

:SMILY206: Welcome Alexandra it is nice to have you join TTI. I hope we can help answer all your questions. Dont hesitate to ask!

cell

hi, Aleksandra!!!

all muslims are sisters and brother so let me welcome u in our world wide muslim FAMILY!!!!!!
we always happy to have quests!!!!
take care and keep exploring Islam.

all the best!!!!
sincerely cell