What a Christian friend said

Nurain

Asalamu alaykum

I have managed to cool down. These are statements made by a Christian friend:

- original copy of bible not lost, only a myth
- original copies still exists today in museums and libraries today e.g.
Dead sea scroll
- Allah did not create Jesus
- Allah is a moon god (SUBHANALLAH!!!) Muhammad used to spike his political motives for his crusade so he is not mentioned in the bible
- God & jesus existed before time
- Nothing is removed from the bible
- Its context is consistent in all translations (he will find evidence)
- Chances of a scripture going inaccurate is higher if it is written by one single source, in this case – the Koran
- It is wholly written by Muhammad (!!!!!!)
- Bible is accurate as it is to the next copied ones
- Original manuscript still exist today
- Bible is written by many authors that span across the ages
- Amazingly, it retains its consistency of the message
- Various versions of the bible comes when different generation attempts to translate & provide it for people conveniently

Subhanallah!!!! I felt so angry but I have managed to cool down and now am only collating Qur'anic verses to say the truth only but I hope you brothers and sisters are able to aid in, perhaps, any one sentence if you are able to and it will help me very much in a true reply to this typical accusations!!

Please be mindful and not say anything bad of non-believers.. because I would like to focus on getting the truth and we do have non-muslims in TTI. Plus he is still my friend.

Jazakallah khairan ya ukhtis and akhis

Wasallam

pcozzy

:salam2:

Verily, those who disbelieve, it is the same to them whether you (O Muhammad Peace be upon him ) warn them or do not warn them, they will not believe. [2:6]

God has set a seal on their hearts and on their hearings, (i.e. they are closed from accepting God's Guidance), and on their eyes there is a covering. Theirs will be a great torment.[2:7]

And of mankind, there are some (hypocrites) who say: "We believe in God and the Last Day" while in fact they believe not.[2:8]

They (think to) deceive God and those who believe, while they only deceive themselves, and perceive (it) not! [2:9]

In their hearts is a disease (of doubt and hypocrisy) and God has increased their disease. A painful torment is theirs because they used to tell lies.[2:10]

The Jews said that the Christians follow nothing (i.e. are not on the right religion); and the Christians said that the Jews follow nothing (i.e. are not on the right religion); though they both recite the Scripture. Like unto their word, said (the pagans) who know not. God will judge between them on the Day of Resurrection about that wherein they have been differing.[2:113]

:wasalam:

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
hope this helps
---------------------------------------

لَا إِكْرَاهَ فِي الدِّينِ ۖ قَدْ تَبَيَّنَ الرُّشْدُ مِنَ الْغَيِّ ۚ فَمَنْ يَكْفُرْ بِالطَّاغُوتِ وَيُؤْمِنْ بِاللَّهِ فَقَدِ اسْتَمْسَكَ بِالْعُرْوَةِ الْوُثْقَىٰ لَا انْفِصَامَ لَهَا ۗ وَاللَّهُ سَمِيعٌ عَلِيمٌ [٢:٢٥٦]
Lā 'Ikrāha Fī Ad-Dīni Qad Tabayyana Ar-Rushdu Mina Al-Ghayyi Faman Yakfur Biţ-Ţāghūti Wa Yu'umin Billāhi Faqadi Astamsaka Bil-`Urwati Al-Wuthqá Lā Anfişāma Lahā Wa Allāhu Samī`un `Alīmun [Surah AL-Baqara 2.256]
Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things.

Surah An-Nahl 16: 125
ادْعُ إِلَىٰ سَبِيلِ رَبِّكَ بِالْحِكْمَةِ وَالْمَوْعِظَةِ الْحَسَنَةِ ۖ وَجَادِلْهُمْ بِالَّتِي هِيَ أَحْسَنُ
Ad`u 'Ilá Sabīli Rabbika Bil-Ĥikmati Wa Al-Maw`ižati Al-Ĥasanati Wa Jādilhum Bi-Atī Hiya 'Aĥsanu
Invite (all) to the Way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and reason with them in ways that are best and most gracious:

Surah Al-Baqara (2: 18)
Deaf, dumb, and blind, they will not return (to the path).

Matthew 13:13 Because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

"Verily Allah will never change the condition of a people until they change themselves" (13:11)"

Luke 24:36 (King James Version)
36And as they thus spake, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.

In Gospel of John Ch 14: V 28
28"You heard me say, 'I am going away and I am coming back to you.' If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father; My Father is greater than I.

In John Ch 10: 29
My Father is greater than All.

Matthew 12:28 (King James Version)
I cast out devils by the Spirit of God

Luke 11:20 (King James Version)
I with the finger of God cast out devils

John 5:30 (King James Version)
30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.
Acts 2:22 (New International Version)
22"Men of Israel, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you through him, as you yourselves know.

Matthew 7:21-23
21"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' 23Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'

ONE GOD
Deuteronomy 6:4 (New International Version)
4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one.
Mark 12:29 (New International Version)
29"The most important one," answered Jesus, "is this: 'Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one
Praying and Fasting
Mathew 17:21
Mark 9:29

Postration
Fell on their face to pray
Genesis 17:3 --- ABRAHIM
Numbers 20:6 --- Moses and Aaron
Joshua 5:14 – Joshua
Mathew 26:39 – Jesus

PORK
Should not have Pork
"And the swine, because it divides the hoof, yet does not chew the cud, it is unclean unto you: you shall not eat of their flesh, nor touch their dead carcase." - Leviticus 11:7,8; Deuteronomy 14:8

Alcohol
Proverbs 20
1 Wine is a mocker and beer a brawler;
whoever is led astray by them is not wise.
Ephesians 5:18 (New International Version)
18Do not get drunk on wine, which leads to debauchery.

Covering Head
1 Corinthians 11:6 (King James Version)
6For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered.
1 Corinthians 14:33 (King James Version)
For God is not the author of confusion
Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) in Bible

John chapter 14 verse 16:
"And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever."

Gospel of John chapter 15 verse 26:

"But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which
proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me."

Gospel of John chapter 16 verse 7:

"Nevertheless I tell you the truth; it is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not
come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you".

Gospel of John chapter 16 verse 12-14:

"I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth is
come, he will guide you unto all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me".

1 John 4:1-3 (New International Version)
Test the Spirits

Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, 3but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

BigAk

Asalamu alaykum

I have managed to cool down. These are statements made by a Christian friend:

- original copy of bible not lost, only a myth
- original copies still exists today in museums and libraries today e.g.
Dead sea scroll
- Allah did not create Jesus
- Allah is a moon god (SUBHANALLAH!!!) Muhammad used to spike his political motives for his crusade so he is not mentioned in the bible
- God & jesus existed before time
- Nothing is removed from the bible
- Its context is consistent in all translations (he will find evidence)
- Chances of a scripture going inaccurate is higher if it is written by one single source, in this case – the Koran
- It is wholly written by Muhammad (!!!!!!)
- Bible is accurate as it is to the next copied ones
- Original manuscript still exist today
- Bible is written by many authors that span across the ages
- Amazingly, it retains its consistency of the message
- Various versions of the bible comes when different generation attempts to translate & provide it for people conveniently

Subhanallah!!!! I felt so angry but I have managed to cool down and now am only collating Qur'anic verses to say the truth only but I hope you brothers and sisters are able to aid in, perhaps, any one sentence if you are able to and it will help me very much in a true reply to this typical accusations!!

Please be mindful and not say anything bad of non-believers.. because I would like to focus on getting the truth and we do have non-muslims in TTI. Plus he is still my friend.

Jazakallah khairan ya ukhtis and akhis

Wasallam

Hahaha...

Buy this book by Bart Eherman called "Misquoting Jesus" and give it to him to read. He will change his mind about the bible afterwards. Ehrman is a biblical scholar and an ex-born-again. So, your friend can't say that a muslim wrote it.

http://www.amazon.com/Misquoting-Jesus-Story-Behind-Changed/dp/0060738170

Anyone who reads Ehrman's book and remains a christian is surely dilusional.