what can i tell her?

muminah92

Asalam Walykum warahmtu allahi wabaraktu
i have a friend thats going through a really tough time
mashallah she's a good muslimah that follows what allah and prophet mohamed have told as to do and what not to do...but she keeps thinking what if on the day of gudgment she will stand infront of god other than allah
how can she be doing all this to someone unseen.what can she do what can i tell her that way that thought wont always come to her mind...i know that this might be from shyatain trying to move her away from islam
plzz let me know what i can tell her from quran and hadiths
jazakum allah kahiran
wasalam walykum warahmtu allahi wabaraktu

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

Did she convert from hinduism or something? I ask because she addressed praying to a god she "cannot see" which makes me wonder if she is familiar with idolatry. Allah is so grand, so majestic that we cannot show a form...it simply cannot emcompass His magnitude. All she need do is look around her, at the complexity of the atom to the mystery of the seemingly endless universe to know that this was not just a happenstance.

The laws of thermodynamics show that you can't get something from nothing, so ergo this must be a created universe. And could this HUGE creation be made some puny wooden/stone god? Even looking at the amazing human cell would make a believer out of an atheist. Truly we are blessed to have the One True God to worship and not some plastic creation.

Wasalaam

muminah92

walykum al salam
no she's not she's a born muslimah has been practicing islam all her life and mashallah she's really good i dont know why these thoughts came to her mind she knows and sees it all and mashallah shes really good but i dont know its weird

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
Assalamu Alaikum

:salam2: ,
I think at this point of time she badly needs your company. Also ask her to go through the quran and contemplate with the meanings of it. This life is but a test for the believer.

Get her into positive frame of mind. These negative thoughts bring nothing but more pain and misery to her. Ask her to count her blessings, as simple as an eyesight or a limb. Tell her the pain that sahabas went through during early days of Islam and to what significant positions they reached in later stages. Certainly ALLAH SWT is with those who are patient. Praying tahajjud is very good advice you an give.

She needs a break from her daily routine if possible take her to a masjid and spend some time with her doing some activities. i think good books also will help at this point of time.

:wasalam:

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
I think Shaitan has pulled a humongous bat and is just *beating* at your friend's *faith*...there are several issues which make Shaitan grab that bat..and why the bat gets bigger and the blows get more painful...

the most important of issues is..lack of *sincerity* and *consistency* in worship..I am not saying your friend is a liar or a hypocrite or anything of the sort..ao'otho billah!..but many times and due to our human nature..we taint our worship with innovations..ostentations..incorrections..ignorance..sins (minor ones count too!!!)..etc.

you have the duty of rehabilitating the spirituality of your friend sister..and you need to accompany her in every step..set aside the talks and the advice and all that..you need to get *straight to the action*..start *working* on things *immediately*...

Grab a good book on *tawheed* or *aqeedah* altogether..read through it..make sure you *both* understand it *very well*..then grab a tafsir of the Qura'an and read through it as well..from there..read through the authentic Seerah and Sunnah of Rasulullah (saaws)..and then add on to the fundamental knowledge you will both build through the means mentioned...it's critical however...that you help your friend remain *very consistant* in her worship..make istighfar often..do not belittle the miracle of dua'as!..inshallah all will pass!..you just need to be patient..and ardent in your help..and always remember..all success comes from Allah..and surely He (swt) Knows *best*..so seek Him in supplication and dua'a :)

:wasalam:

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
shaitan will not leave a person until his/her death.we have to keep fighting him, our wishful ideas, etc.advice her read Quran translation and prophet's life.there is a authentic dua also to ward off doubts:

aaoodhu billaahi minash shaitanir rajeem
aamantu billaahi wa rusulihi
huwal awwallu wa akhiru wa zahiru wa batinu wa huwa bi kulli shaiin aleem.

(i seek refuge in Allah from shaitan, i believe in Allah and His mesenger, You are First and Last, Manifest and Hidden and have knowledge of all things)

may Allah help us all

muminah92

jazakum allahh kahirann
going to the masjid we do go alot
she goes to a islamic school, and follows what she is supposed to at home and school
she really is a good girl alhamdullah...she is also memorizing the quran she knws alot of ajza but ever since she started to have these feelings its been very difficult for her to memorize she can just sit there the whole time to memorize but its not getting to her...before she used to memorize so fast but now she cant i dont know why she has these feelings...i guess its probably from the shaaitan trying to keep her away to have doubts about islam

almanar

Seeking Allah's Love
Assalamualaikum..
if i can i will tell her that;
you will not see God now,
God cannot be seen (in the day o judgement only the chosen ones can do that, with Allah's Mercy)

just because He is much much more better than what can be seen..all things in this world..

tell her be confident that Allah is seeing her.

If u remember there is one verse in Quran when Musa (pbuh) wants to see Allah (chapter 7 verse 143)
I hope this will help.

Allah with u dear.

almanar

Seeking Allah's Love
Sister,
because you said she memorize Quran..
Ask her to be careful
Ask her; dont you feel something special from you had memorized?
There are many people memorizing Quran and not few of them go astray
This is because they didnt pay attention to what they memorize
I'm not accusing, only advising

Advise her to study other religion too, so that she will find that Islam is the only religion.
I think she wants serious discussion.

muminah92

asalam walykum
jazakum allah kahiran i will tell her what u told me and inshallah it will help her
plz keep her in all ur duaas
wasalam walykum

mufakkir

Asalam Walykum warahmtu allahi wabaraktu
i have a friend thats going through a really tough time
mashallah she's a good muslimah that follows what allah and prophet mohamed have told as to do and what not to do...but she keeps thinking what if on the day of gudgment she will stand infront of god other than allah
how can she be doing all this to someone unseen.what can she do what can i tell her that way that thought wont always come to her mind...i know that this might be from shyatain trying to move her away from islam
plzz let me know what i can tell her from quran and hadiths
jazakum allah kahiran
wasalam walykum warahmtu allahi wabaraktu

Wa 'Alaikum Salaam

May Allah reward you for having concern for your friend and her imaan. This is something from the Whispers of Shaytaan and you should heed the advice given by the above replies and also seek scholarly guidance if you can. One thing to possibly think about, and which is often neglected by people, is to ask why Shaytaan may be attempting to misguide her in the first place. Shaytaan always needs a crack through which he can infiltrate the security of our faith. Consider whether there may any OTHER issues which your friend might be going through at this time to cause her to ask these questions. Is she suffering from difficulties with family? Is she having marriage problems? Is she suffering from depression? Is she having health issues? And so on.

Often, we suffer an issue for which we seek Allah's help. When it appears that this helps has not arrived, we begin to question elements of our faith and this is the crack which Shaytanan seeks to exploit. If you do indentify an underlying issue with your friend's questions, you can seek more directed help. In any case the follwoing might also be of use: Waswasa of Shaytaan

Was Salaam Alaikum