MaShaAllah! What Colour for brother and sister ribbons?

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu Alaykum! I am changing things slowly, was wondering what colours we should use for the Brother/ sister ribbons?

Blue for guys and Pink for girls is a bit stereotypical no?

Soo Let me know which you want! Just write the colour and maybe at the end I choose one.

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
Wa aleikum salam

We can try Mint green for boys and Peachy for girls. This spring, pastel colours are in.
I like the new site but the following option.

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
Yes, purple for us ladies! And grey for the men. Or purple/lilac for the women and sky blue for men. I am thinking matching colours, but I liked the suggestion of spring pastel colours. Nice one. So maybe lilac for us, and aqua for the men? And we come back to lilac :rolleyes-1:

( edit: I'm late ... this is done and dusted)

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Yes, I made the change already! be glad I initially asked!

If we had a female admin, she could go around making colours. *shakes head*

Mahzala

Yes, I made the change already! be glad I initially asked!

If we had a female admin, she could go around making colours. *shakes head*

We are very grateful indeed for the favour thy hath bestowed upon us by seeking our counsel! :rolleyes-1:

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
:salam:

Um.. there's not really that much difference in the brother and sister colours, is there? Or is it just my computer? I see very similar shades of green (only slightly different) for both.

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
:salam:

Um.. there's not really that much difference in the brother and sister colours, is there? Or is it just my computer? I see very similar shades of green (only slightly different) for both.

^Lol, ukht, how's that possible? The sister are Peach and the brother's Blue.

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
I figured it out. In the TTI Blue 1.1 theme, it indeed does show peach and blue for sisters and brothers respectively.

However, I was using the TTI New Original Blue theme. And it shows two shades of green for both.

Here's proof:

Untitled_zps9f4afee2.jpg

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
:wasalam:

I was wondering, I have the Original Blue theme too.

I don't really mind the colours, except 2 shades of the same colour is too similar. There's nothing says the ribbons must be different colours, the words are different ...

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
The newly registered members have the same green color for their username with the mods. I used to feel confused whether new mods were appointed.

Perhaps you can look into this?

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
I'm positive about that. You can simply look at any members with few posts (below 30 perhaps, before they turn orange). They are in green color. Or is it just me?

BTW, is there a link that shows the name list of the moderators/staffs?

Mahzala

I'm positive about that. You can simply look at any members with few posts (below 30 perhaps, before they turn orange). They are in green color. Or is it just me?

BTW, is there a link that shows the name list of the moderators/staffs?

Are you using the Green Style?

I felt the same when I was using Green 1.1. With the other styles, this is not the case.