Kakorot

When you see this pic?

ms.jpg

Beautiful ain't it? :)

:salam2:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

It is very beautiful photo dear sister and very heart touching.

It remaindes me that this mother was caring her son when he was litlle baby in her arms and lap, but now when she is helpless, her son is taking her on his shoulders, SubhanAllah, SubhanAllah.

If I can share this photo here too sister.

Ya Allah have Mercy on our parents like they had mercy on us when we were litlle. Ameen:tti_sister:

2s66exk.jpg

:wasalam:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

Amin!

For yor good du'a
sister Asja .

:jazaak:
For sharing these good pictures,
sister Kakorot
& sister Asja .

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide us~Amin!

Thank you,
Take care!
~Wassalam :)

ayesha.ansari

ALLAH

May ALLAH give our parents health and wealth so that they never need any one help. or if they become weak than gave us enough health and strength and patience like our parents so that we can help them with smiling face. :tti_sister:

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
attachment.php

Hazrat Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "May he be disgraced! May he be disgraced! May he be disgraced, whose parents, one or both, attain old age during his life time, and he does not enter Jannah (by rendering being dutiful to them)".
[Muslim].

Abu Hurayra reported that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Anyone who does not show mercy to our children nor acknowledge the right of our old people is not one of us."

May Allah protect them and grant Janah to Whom He pleases, ameen

Noor El-Huda

Mashallah! This is the beauty of Islam!

makes us feel indebted to our parents, to not forget all that they have offered to keep us safe and happy. Encourages us to repay their hard efforts, their sacrifice, with our good deeds.

May Allah help us repay them in kind.

PeArLL

-Quiet Member-
SUBHANALLAH.... This picture is very beautiful.... Heaven Lies Under the Feet of Our Mother... :)