What does one do?

B.H.

What does one do when ones nation falls away from the moral values one holds dear?

I am an American. My nation kills thousands in Iraq in the name of liberation and freedom from a murderous tyrant, yet we murder our unborn children by the millions. In fact, so many unborn children have been murdered in the US over the past thirty years that the numbers exceed those killed by Stalin, Hitler, and Sadaam Hussein combined!

Look at the huge amount of drug use that goes on in the US. Billions and billions of dollars and lives wasted for a high and it seems that it can be found in all sectors of society---rich, poor, educated, uneducated. It is sickening that so many have to turn to illegal drugs to escape the reality of empty shallow lives.

Look at the huge amounts of mental illness that occurrs in the United States due to all the sin and corruption here. As many as one out of four is on some sort of medication to help them fight stress, depression, and/or other mental illnesses. People live day by day without hope and without love.

They chase the almighty dollar instead of focusing on the truly Almighty Allah and gaining fulfillment from worshiping and serving him. The dollar is a cruel task master and vanity is it's whip. Allah, however, is a kind and loving master who is always willing to be a friend to those who love and seek his way. On the contrary, I know for a fact that a requirement to fill many leadership positions in American business is to lack a concience. America is run by the ruthless and anyone who stands up for what is right becomes a victim. The liar is trusted and the honest man alienated and shunned as if he had the plague.

One out of three children are born in bastardy, and most men when they get a girl pregnant don't even marry her after the fact. They run off and get some other poor girl pregnant and run off again. Often the mother is left on her own without any help from the father. The children grow up wild and undisciplined.

What has my America come to?