What is a Moakil

IN NEED OF HELP

Salaam dear brothers and sisters.

I was wondering if some can help me with something that has been bothering me for a while.

A while ago I got introduced to a brother who allegedly helps people who have been affected by black magic or Jinns.

I remember speaking to this brother and I asked him how he goes about treating people who have been affected by black magic or Jinns.

I was informed he uses the help of something he called a Moakil.
The person who introduced me to this brother explained to me that a Moakil is something that which is between an Angel and Jinn. This really BAFFLED me because as far as I know there is no such thing mentioned in the Quran or any where else.

On further research I found out on the web that a person that uses a Moakil is infact using the help of a Jinn and by calling it a Moakil, he gains peoples trust. As if the person told you he was using the help of a Jinn, then surely you would not except this, as you know using Jinns is haraam.

Anyhow I was wondering has anyone heard of Moakils before and can someone tell me what a Moakil actually is???? and is the help of a Moakil really aloud.

JAZAK ALLAH.....

W.Salaam

Abu Sumayyah

inam1971

:salam2:

As you have explained yourself, you should also know that calling anyone other than :Allah: for help is a major form of SHIRK, :hawla:

:wasalam:

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
Can I put in a related question in here? One of my uncles recently told us something like he *knows* things through *sources* and he told us a few things which to me seem like predicting. I DO NOT want to believe it.

I'm right in thinking this, aren't I ? Of course, its complete shirk!!

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
Salaam dear brothers and sisters.

I was wondering if some can help me with something that has been bothering me for a while.

A while ago I got introduced to a brother who allegedly helps people who have been affected by black magic or Jinns.

I remember speaking to this brother and I asked him how he goes about treating people who have been affected by black magic or Jinns.

I was informed he uses the help of something he called a Moakil.
The person who introduced me to this brother explained to me that a Moakil is something that which is between an Angel and Jinn. This really BAFFLED me because as far as I know there is no such thing mentioned in the Quran or any where else.

On further research I found out on the web that a person that uses a Moakil is infact using the help of a Jinn and by calling it a Moakil, he gains peoples trust. As if the person told you he was using the help of a Jinn, then surely you would not except this, as you know using Jinns is haraam.

Anyhow I was wondering has anyone heard of Moakils before and can someone tell me what a Moakil actually is???? and is the help of a Moakil really aloud.

JAZAK ALLAH.....

W.Salaam

Abu Sumayyah

Moakkil in nothing but a Jinn...There is no creature Allah has created which is between Angels and Jinns...

Please stay away from that Guy! Because the people who get control over Jinns are evil magicians who look like Muslims...

Because
A Jinn will never submit himself to a Hum being because we(human beings) cannot fulfill any of his needs:
- They dont want our food, because their food is bones and dung.
- They dont need our automobiles cars etc, because they can traverse long distances in very short time without them...
- In short there is nothing that we can give them to make them in our control

EXCEPT:
a human being pleases Shaytaan, and then the Shaytaan in turn forces someone among the Jinns to sumit to that Human being.

To please Shytaan these people do lot of filthy things like:
- Writing Quran with blood, urines, menstrual blood etc.
- Do zikr of Shytaan, Call upon enemies of Islaam like Abu Jahl etc.

In short any evil and fuilthy deed that would make Shyataan so happy that he will ask one of his cronies go go under the control of that Human being...

Go s person that will treat the person using Quran and Duas.

Run away from people who treat magic with "Moakkil" or "friendly Jinn" (remember he has been sent by Shaytaan).
some of sings to identify is that the people who treat black magic by pleaseing the Shaytaan is

1. They will ask to buy strange items like super expensive perfumes, cocounut etc.
2. To sacrifice sheep/goat/chiken etc
3. Will show the "friendly jinn" in kohl or on paper etc and he will answer the questions...(Son't forget he has been sent by Shaytaan)

IN NEED OF HELP

JAZAK ALLAH

Salaam,

To all that replied to this thread Jazak Allah.... May Allah (swt) have mercy on us and increase our knoweldge and understanding of Islam.....Ameen

W.Salaam

Abu Sumayyah

myislamictools

More

Assalamo Alaykom,
The so Called "Moakil" is, as our brothers said, nothing Else but a Jin.
- How a Human can make a jin submitting to Him and helping Him?
- > Well, First you cant be muslim and Do that, and there are many others Forbidden things and unlawful things to do, to make a jin Submitting (one of them is to Swear to be a Fitnah to Allah muslims...you can imagine).

So those people are actualy either, Seeking Fitnah : Because those people using the called "Moakil" do use that Jin in Bad things (seperate married couples and such...)
OR
Wanting Money...
In All ways, it's All Forbidden and there are much powerful things in Quran to Heal Everything.

Wassalamo alaykom.

Azizati

salam alaykum wa rahmatu Allahi wa barakatuh

Please brother stay away from that, it's shirk A'u'du bellah
there is no creature between
-Jinn(created of fire)
and
-Angel(created of light)

so it's only Jinn,

فَلَمَّا قَضَيْنَا عَلَيْهِ الْمَوْتَ مَا دَلَّهُمْ عَلَى مَوْتِهِ إِلَّا دَابَّةُ الْأَرْضِ تَأْكُلُ مِنسَأَتَهُ فَلَمَّا خَرَّ تَبَيَّنَتِ
الْجِنُّ أَن لَّوْ كَانُوا يَعْلَمُونَ الْغَيْبَ مَا لَبِثُوا فِي الْعَذَابِ الْمُهِينِ
- Falamma qadayna AAalayhi almawta ma dallahum AAala mawtihi illa dabbatu al-ardi ta/kulu minsaatahu falamma kharra tabayyanati aljinnu an law kanoo yaAAlamoona alghayba ma labithoo fee alAAathabi almuheeni

- And when We decreed death for him (Solomon) , nothing showed his death to them save a creeping creature of the earth which gnawed away his staff . And when he fell the jinn saw clearly how , if they had known the unseen , they would not have continued in despised toil
Surat SABA Verset :14

may Allah subhanahu a ta'ala give them HYDAYA, and keep us away from Musch'rekeen
ameen
salam alikoum