what is relegion?

diya

Assalamu alaykum
Dear friends , Basically i am an Indian AND MORE THAN THAT A HUMAN. i don't think so that any relegion teach us to hate other human that too only because that his or her belief is different. we in india have been living together for 100 of years, and it is evident from history that it's only due to bad mentallity or politics ,our relations have been suffering.In short i want to say that first learn to be a good human than only you can go near to that almighty which is known to some persons as allah, jesus or bhagwan. we all know that it's only that one power which is holding not a single community but whole humanity .So Please ask those People to become first a human only after that u can be a true mullah or hindu Or CHRISTIAN.
i don't know how many of u agree with me but the truth remains unaffected that is -NOBODY HAS SEEN THAT ALMIGHTY WE CAN ONLY FEEL HIM SO WE HAVE NOT GOT THIS RIGHT TO DIVIDE HIM AS PER OUR EASE.

Ahmed_Mujtaba

Walikum Salam Sister
A good human...... well that's what Islam or other religions asks us to be.
If you have a faith in your religion, a strong I mean, you will be a good human then.

What I am trying to say that, "Religion is the way to make oneself a good human"

and this post should be in "TurnToIslam Lounge!", I guess,
but I am sure not in "Nasheeds, Poems and Duas"

br_rizwan

Slave of Almighty
Learn Religion First !!

:salam2: :bismillah: :ma: Sister, I am Very Impress the thought you are having in your mind. I am also from India I know about Indian culture. If I ask myself if I want to be good human ..what should I have to do..?? for that many people have many explanations according to there understanding .?

If I ask person who drink every day how should I become perfect human be ?? his answer might be different from the person who don’t drink..?? Hope I am right ..

If I ask person who is illiterate his answer is might be different from the person who own PHD degree?

So How I can be Good Human then..??

Then According My Thinking . If want understand anything you need to go to their manufacturer or I can say creator right. !!

So for that you need to go to Religion scripture(Which is manual from our creator ) for how to be good human??

That’s TTL (Turn to Islam) trying to do.. That’s why one has to learn their religion first. then take one topic and try to get knowledge what other religion teach about this.. then you realise what is wrong and what is right??

And then and then one can be Perfect Human find as Allah SWT want us..!!

:wasalam: