What is the importance of age when you decide to get marry???

sena

I wonder what is the importance of age to get marry in Islam? i m not livin in the society which the people behave the rules of Islam completely. There are lots of people around me who are muslims. but they dont give importance the rules of Islam exactly. So, the problem comes up. what should we do according to this problematic situation which we must live in?

waitin for ur ideas..:blackhijab:

alquds

a
salamu alikom wa ra7matu allahi wa barakatu7
hello , my sister
i"ll try 2 answer u and i hope u find it useful,
The right age of marraige is when a person is physically and emotionally mature and ready for marriage.

That means as long as you are ready for marriage, u can do it . The Prophet (PBUH, SWA) says, "He who can afford to get married, let him marry. . . "
But It is obvious that the age of marriage will vary with each individual and each society.so , a person less aware of these matters will desire to marry later than someone who has matured earlier and quicker.

ALLHA BE WITH U MY SISTER
I WISH 2 U AND ALL MUSLIMS THE BEST :tti_sister:
UR SISTER
ALQUDS

miro

elsalam alyekom
i think you any one can marry as much as he able to marry
it doesn't matter in what age but in the same time we can't say marry in 14 or some thing like that but over that.
and i would like to tell you some thing. it's better to live in place full of muslim better than place full of unmuslim people and marry some one a good muslim.

dewunmi

Nofeesah A
salaam sisters,
u are all right one should get married when u know u are ready
and inshaALLAH (HE) would give us a good husband.(amin)
ma salam

ahmed3711

i think when you find the right person is very important and when you are mature and ready for sure

nice accent you have i was in istanbul in july it is a nice country.i was feeling at home because it is an islamic country but no one understand english :) anyways welcome to TTI

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
:salam2:

I do not think a importance in age for marriage is the issue. But, alot of times you do not see people marrying at younger ages anymore because the are either not mental ready or have other things they want to accomplish before taking on that responsibility.

Personally I feel one should get married when the are matured mentally and able to deal with the responsiblities of being a husband or wife. Knowing it is no longer about his or herself but the both of them as one together.

If it is a brother when he is mature financially were he is able to provide for his wife and future children. Also, when you find someone that shares the same outlook as you on various situations to decrease any problems that could occur later on.

With all of that said also someone who is practising their deen because when you have someone abiding by the commands of Allah and following the example of the Prophet (sall allahu alayhe wa sallam) then you cannot go wrong either way/

Gayer

ASSALAMU ALAIKUM brother's and sister's in Islam.Not long ago, someone proposed to marry me,but i refused because of the age.and hes too big for me.so am woundering if there is any sin it? THANKS.

D Saka

Assalam alekum

I don't think there is any problem, when you refuse someone that you are not confortable with because marriage is not what people do in the west when they marry for 24 hours then split up. Marriage is a hole that when you are in there then you can not just walk away from it like, there are alot of responsability in it, but always ask for Allah's guide before make any decision because Allah will reply you as He knows best He is Almighty.

May Allah guide you

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
From my personal point of view ,I wish I would be married by now ,wish I got married in my 20s ,or even before.I think when the right person propose to u is better to get married ,why not? Family is the best thing in the world ,but many people now days forget about it and value education and job more then that,even though it has to be opposite in my opinion.

waaleikum salam

khansahil

asalamalikum

well sis in my opinion u should marry wen ur mature enough to know wht marrige is wht haram n halal is seriously im after marrige for almost 2 years lol well my parents r from pk allkhamdulillah i wasnt born there or else i wnt b here cuz ppl follow culture mre dan religion they wnt let u marry unless u make a house in pk blah blah save money spend so many money on nth just to make da ppl shut so they wnt say we didnt invited them for da marrige n can u believe it inviteing all da village damn allkhamdulillah i started practisein islam even duo i was born muslim but in western culture ...all praises to allah(SWT) now im looking for a convert or nt in my country so i wont have to do da culture make ppl happy astakfirullah anyway is been 2 years since ive started to look for sum1 but b4 marryin i wana no every rights of women in islam inshallah okay jazakallah khair :salam2: