Alaa

slam alikum
i don't want to talk any word about this video

please enter here:

[yt]Lb8shFIkx78[/yt]

slam

Muslimah99

Bosnian Muslimah
It is permissible for women to go out to the mosque to attend daily congregational prayer, on condition that they avoid clothing, ornaments or perfume that will attract attention of the opposite sex or invite turmoil or confusion.

The Prophet (pbuh) said:

“Do not prevent the women from their share in the mosque when they seek your permission.” (Muslim)

The Prophet (pbuh) said:

“Any woman who puts on perfume should not attend Isha (prayer) with us.” (Muslim)

“Any woman who puts on perfume and goes to the mosque for prayers, her prayer will not be accepted until she washes (it off).” (Ibn Majah).

“Do not forbid your women from (attending to congregational prayers in) the mosque, and their homes are better for them.” (Abu Dawud).

the video shocked me, secondly they do not know how to talk to women ...subhanAllah

dianek

Is this the opinion of Muslim MEN? Than women should worship at HOME? When the greatest mosque in the World at the KA'BA doors are open to men and women this little rinky dink mosques are denying WOMEN????? Denying their right in Islam?????? I hope this is just cultural issues and not the prevailing opinion of men islam. Even the dumpiest masjid here in Richmond provides both a small house for men to pray and a small house for women to pray side by side as one united Masjid!!!!!!!!!!!

xohanifaxo

one in a billion!!
salaam

Is this the opinion of Muslim MEN? Than women should worship at HOME? When the greatest mosque in the World at the KA'BA doors are open to men and women this little rinky dink mosques are denying WOMEN????? Denying their right in Islam?????? I hope this is just cultural issues and not the prevailing opinion of men islam. Even the dumpiest masjid here in Richmond provides both a small house for men to pray and a small house for women to pray side by side as one united Masjid!!!!!!!!!!!

u have a very good point there...
:hearts: