what is your favorite sport ?

what is your favorite sport ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wardah noor

Muslimah 4 life
i really love watching and playing (not so much playing) FOOTBALL.
especially growing up in london for it is the most popular game.

i always watch it on television me and my brother even made my mum to get sky sport (cable) so that we can watch it in better quality and get more details etc its great.
:lol:

sports_center_basketball_injuries.jpg

skiing1.jpg

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
i really love watching and playing (not so much playing) FOOTBALL.
especially growing up in london for it is the most popular game.

i always watch it on television me and my brother even made my mum to get sky sport (cable) so that we can watch it in better quality and get more details etc its great.
:lol:

lol , I love manchester united

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
I LOVE AND ADORE BASKETBALL>>>I THINK CUZ IM TALL> lol...yea thats it.

i love soccer also...and football and tennis and so many other sports...good for a persons health.

Yousuf.

:salam2:

Im sure sports is encouraged in Islam because of it's benefits. I wonder what were the sports that they do during the times of our Prophet? Or did our Prophet engages in any form of sports?

Maybe we could emulate too...maybe..insyaAllah.

ohhockleng

I love football that's soccer to you americans and running, I actually run everyday and it makes me feel good, you guys should do it too :)

q8penpals

Salam

I voted quickly and then realized that soccer wasn't a choice - my vote for football is for AMERICAN FOOTBALL! I don't like soccer at all (watching or playing)! No offense to anyone who does, it just isn't my cup of tea!

Lana

justoneofmillion

:salam2:muay Thai,body building,triathlon,of course football...:) Anyways, i like all kind of physical activity ,i believe that a strong eeman , sports and good literature (which is actually sports for the mind) contain everything one needs to have a healthy, balanced and disciplined living.inshallah:SMILY346:come on brothers and sisters yallah! one two three four ....one to three four...muslims should be the fittest people come on now...exercise yallah!!:SMILY346:
wassalaam
take care:SMILY259:
jameel