snapshot6.png
    959.8 KB · Views: 52
  • snapshot7.png
    snapshot7.png
    1,011.5 KB · Views: 44

MUHAMM7D

Muslim
:salam2:

:lol::SMILY303: is there really a need of that, whats the use of posting your desktop. (and whats with all the K's, Kword,Kpdf,Kspread, k that k this etc...??

:wasalam:

Muhammad_A

Penguin fancier
Because we can't be solemn and serious all the time.

And all the "K" stuff is part of my Operating System (Kubuntu). I just wanted to show off the neat transparency effect on the menus

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Assalamu alaikum,

Here's mine by the way..I keep it plain and blank as I'm saving disk space :D

Attachments

• desktop.JPG
    desktop.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 36

BintMuhammad

Staff member
You do know you can delete configuration files once an application has been installed, right?

Yes, definitely! err....now that you have told me though LoL :p Actually, I have thought of that but I was thinking the application might not work right if I deleted them. Jazakallaahu Khayr for the info.

danial

i use brico packs toO! but i use the longhorn inspirat! haha ! i think that the object dock is very very useful! n it looks nice too!

user expired!

asalamualaykum,

i dont think this is a gud idea as the desktop might be private and have files that u dont want others to see, so im not going to share my one as my pc has only one user for all guests so all the files on the esktop arent mine.

MUHAMM7D

Muslim
asalamualaykum,

i dont think this is a gud idea as the desktop might be private and have files that u dont want others to see, so im not going to share my one as my pc has only one user for all guests so all the files on the esktop arent mine.

:salam2: lol.....It's not a must to post your desktop, if you dont feel like posting it, then dont. It's up to you, if you want to show it.

:wasalam: