What will you contribute towards TTI

acedoc

POLL: What will you contribute towards TTI

deleted ......................................................................

acedoc

sorry

I could not make it an anonymous poll..because fro seom reason my polling button is gone?

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum salam,

Really, there is not any need for this poll . JazakAllahu khayr for the concern brother.

Its upto people to donate if they wish to pay for the site. But, alhamdulillah Allah will help us.

When a website gets to a certain size and lots of people use it, then we have to change to dedicated server. That can be quite expensive especially for a non-profit website such as this which is run by students!

Since the creation of this website back in Late January last year we have moved total 4 times to different server companies, due to the website growth.

Right now, am paying 100 dollars to keep the website running, plus extra for the software licenses. If the website grows more, then we would have to move to better server in future. InshaAllah, but this one we are on right now does have room for a lot more growth.

Alhamdulillah, there is one sister who has helped a lot and is donating regularly and I had to cancel her donation because I dont really think it is fair to have only her give. She keeps insisting subhanAllah. And she works hard and is not rich either. Its true that the poor are more giving, may Allah reward her and all the other brothers and sisters who have helped the website.

Brothers and sisters needs to donate or at least help by telling people about the website and being more active. Afterall, our website is on very good Internet servers, so we should try and make full use of them! (Its like having a Porshce and only going full speed on the weekends)

The number of donations are not as much as we would have liked. But, I hate to ask people to donate. I would like to have more transparency of the donations, but unfortunately I have not any php script to display the donation amounts in real time. (inshaAllah, will try to find something for that)

If people want to help, they can donate at the following link:

Donate to help pay for the website costs

It would be good also, to have donations because there are times when I need to send people books about Islam. - Because of finance problems I can only give them names of the books.

If we were more organised perhaps we could have free books, leaflets or even DVDs going. InshaAllah

Allah SWT is the one who gives, so am not so worried about that.

I do not expect people to have to pay or do anything other than use the website for its intended purpose. The most important thing is that people try to help each other through Islam and maintain good relations with each other. To learn and understand Tawheed, Aqeedah properly, to love the Prophet :saw: and his companions, to love Islam and help others to understand it and contribute in this way.

May Allah help us all and guide us to the straight path and grant us all Jannatul Firdaus.

Wasalam

acedoc

Jazak Allaho khairan

Jazak Allah Khairan Akhi

Point taken. Of course you are correct...We only want our share of hasannat as well. This (TTI) is a Saddaqa Jariya (A good deed for which Allah shall reward , insha Allah, to those who contribute as long as it is being carried out) Alhamdulilah. You are our leader (ameer) here so we do respect your opinon and follow your lead. I did not want to put anyone in the corner ..just a reminder. May Allah grant those who contribute many times in return. ameen

Masha' Alla the community is growing very rapidly. May Allah protect all those who put effort in it and maintain it.