What would you do if you were them ?

islamisthesolution

these photos i got by e mail
what do you think we should do if this happens in our houses ?
thats frightening

Attachments

• slang + SNIPPIE 010.jpg
    slang + SNIPPIE 010.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 63
  • slang + SNIPPIE 014.jpg
    slang + SNIPPIE 014.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 44
  • slang + SNIPPIE 016.jpg
    slang + SNIPPIE 016.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 36
  • slang + SNIPPIE 032.jpg
    slang + SNIPPIE 032.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 37
  • slang + SNIPPIE 044.jpg
    slang + SNIPPIE 044.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 43

soeurette

Some of those look like cobra's in which animal control would definitely be called, but if it were reguler garden snakes or something I would just take it out. I like snakes and I'm not really scared of them.

islamisthesolution

Some of those look like cobra's in which animal control would definitely be called, but if it were reguler garden snakes or something I would just take it out. I like snakes and I'm not really scared of them.

you`ve got to be kiddin me
how you arent scared of them and not just that you like them too :confused:
thats really weird

soeurette

lol I've never really been afraid of snakes and rats (I nearly got a pet rat, but my mom was terrified of them so she wouldn't let me get it) and mice and things like that, I love animals and I find there is no reason to be afraid, when it comes down to it they are more frightened of you.
Your not the first to think I'm weird, but but now if it was a spider or a cockaroach that is a different story I wouldn't go near those for anything.

islamisthesolution

lol I've never really been afraid of snakes and rats (I nearly got a pet rat, but my mom was terrified of them so she wouldn't let me get it) and mice and things like that, I love animals and I find there is no reason to be afraid, when it comes down to it they are more frightened of you.
Your not the first to think I'm weird, but but now if it was a spider or a cockaroach that is a different story I wouldn't go near those for anything.

mice are my mom s worst enemy too
but you know what i really admire your courge plus animals are wonderful creatures
we shouldnt be afraid of them they hurt ppl when they got hurted by them
but if i discovered a copra in my house i will just leave the house and run:lol:

soeurette

lol, yeah my mother wasn't thrilled at the idea of having a rat, my boss was going to give her to me, oh well probably better for everyones sanity not to have one. :p
lol, I definitely say that is a smart idea :SMILY335:

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

What would I do? Well avoid sitting down for one... lol, and definitely call someone to get that thing out!!

I'm not that scared of rats, but snakes are another matter!! We went to the zoo when we were children and even then i coudnt even touch the snake the trainer held.

I dont actually mind spiders though, and cockroaches are loads of fun. My science teacher once had Madagascar hissing cockroaches, like over 50 of them, and I had to help clean out their container a few times; it was a lot of fun, they cling to you and hiss as soon as they're touched, but kinda cute overall. My favorite things are wittle ants though, and I've heard that's weird as well.

*shrug* to every person there preferences eh? But I for one wouldnt touch a snake lol.

wasalam

islamisthesolution

What would I do? Well avoid sitting down for one... lol, and definitely call someone to get that thing out!!

I'm not that scared of rats, but snakes are another matter!! We went to the zoo when we were children and even then i coudnt even touch the snake the trainer held.

I dont actually mind spiders though, and cockroaches are loads of fun. My science teacher once had Madagascar hissing cockroaches, like over 50 of them, and I had to help clean out their container a few times; it was a lot of fun, they cling to you and hiss as soon as they're touched, but kinda cute overall. My favorite things are wittle ants though, and I've heard that's weird as well.

*shrug* to every person there preferences eh? But I for one wouldnt touch a snake lol.

wasalam

well thats really scary i dont like insects at all and my worst enemy are warms i dont like them at all they make me chill :SMILY286:

samiha

---------
Staff member
well thats really scary i dont like insects at all and my worst enemy are warms i dont like them at all they make me chill :SMILY286:

heh I love worms. =D they're so cute!! I get a bit frightened holding them at first though, but after a bit they're fine. And especially after the rain, they all come and lie all over the gutters; a few years ago I'd count them coming back from the bus stop

want to go for a bug hunt sis? Just wait for summer, then we'll have a TTI bug hunt contest...

hehe just kidding

islamisthesolution

heh I love worms. =D they're so cute!! I get a bit frightened holding them at first though, but after a bit they're fine. And especially after the rain, they all come and lie all over the gutters; a few years ago I'd count them coming back from the bus stop

want to go for a bug hunt sis? Just wait for summer, then we'll have a TTI bug hunt contest...

hehe just kidding

sister i am even afraid of their photos
isnt there a cure for this i mean something that can makes me not be that afraid:(

Sanaa01

Muslima
If I find a snake in my house especially in the toilette I don’t think I will ever use that same toilette scary, I don’t get scared from insect but I get frightened by bees if I see a bee flying near me I run and scream. One time I saw a bee in my back yard and I run inside the house and kept following me inside the house it was a nightmare for me I think bees are smart

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

I had to open this before i sleep didnt I!!! ahhh i cant sleep tonight and how can i use the toilet this has been a deep fear and now the image is in my head woahh sorry just freaked out i would cry if i had that in my house hope you dont have this problem sis if yes get help anyway snakes are scary but weirdly i am not that scared of cockroaches guess because i grew up with them in my old old home loool

:wasalam:

islamisthesolution

sorry for making you scared
but i guess next time i will put more frighteneing photos i already know your point of weakness:SMILY335: i guess i am trying to be vicious:biggrin: and thats something i cant actually be:hearts:
salaaaaaaaam