What's going on???

abnaaz

Bismillah and alhamdoulillah we have the internet which is an easy way to communicate with people all over the world.:ma:

Let's discuss about something which Im sure you have all heard of, seen or been part of: Islam.
I am not here to point at people or to say everything they are doing is HARAM. :astag: This is for Allah to judge. I was watching a show where its topic was called reasonnable accommodation. And of course they brought up Islam and how women who wear the hijab are oppressed , why cant THEY TOUCH MEN, they need to have the rights to go swim in a public place without being covered (soub7anAllah) etc.. etc... there was actually a Muslim who was invited in that show and what did he say about this? Not a single word. Why? Lack of knowledge, and Allah knows best. As we know, they always bring someone who doesn't know about Islam. And then I thought about myself and said....I wouldn't be better if I was there. SoubhanAllah we have everything that we need to know about Islam. Just by reading this post, you have no excuse in front of Allah to say: I didn't find the time. We may spend hours on the internet...but what did u do on the internet? 5 minutes about Islam and the rest, trying to find a genuine key for Windows Vista?

We should ask ourselves, what did I do today acoording to the Quran and the Sunnah? Did I even wake up on time for fajr, or did I say: 5 minutes and ill get up... did I do something for the sake of Allah (The Creator of all things)today or something for the sake of a human?
Everything is clear: Allah gave us the questions and answers, why should we fail? Of course we will be tested, but what's better than putting your trust on your Creator? Alhamdoulillah we are Muslims and we must understand what is truly our purpose in this life. We must act upon it inshaAllah. There is a Sheikh (I forgot his name) who said: we should first give da'wah to the muslims before going to the non-muslims, soub7anAllah! This is how weak our Ummah is!!!! What's going on????

Do something right and may Allah increase His Love and Forgiveness to you inshaAllah. Ameen! (this is my first time posting something, apart from my intro, so please no pressure!) jazakAllah
wassalamo'alaykoum

Love my islam

:salam2:
You are right. Many times I dont say anything for the same reason, the lack of knowledge. Or because I dont have the right words to say it. Or even because I dont trust my memory on the matter. I would rather stay silent then say wrong thing out of my memory.
Maybe my imaan is not strong enough. May Allah make me strong in imaan. Ameen

maymun

asalaamu alaik
subhanalah
we must be very strong and change our selfs, our family, and learn our beautiful deen to understand the parpose of this life and here after and subhanalaah the more we recite he quran and ahadith try to learn the meaning the more we get stronger iman> and what ever we turn away from our deet and follow our desires that is when we face humalition in this world like what is happing to us today,
wasalaam

faiz_fauzi

Assalamualikum!

U r rite.I do agree 100%.Basically we muslims is in deep trouble.Our faith is not valueble anymore.We can sell out faith just like that.For example we prefer to fight over a small matter rather than concentrating on more important thing.Some of the ruler loves to use "zakah" money for themself rather to put them in the right place.All the orphan's money and rights are just below their feet.Quran and Sunnah is like a game to them.Some of them said that quran is for the prophet and not for them.Quran are just for prophet's time and cannot be apply in today's world.Can u see what is happening rite now.We are moving far and far away from ALLAH and Rasul.WE CHOOSE TO BE LIKE THAT!It is our decision.So it is for we ourself to blame.Not others.Remember ALLAH's judgement is near and it is no excape.Fear ALLAH and u will be safe here and in the hereafter.

JazakALLAHU Khair!

maymun

subhanalah
early muslim nations the deen used it be their crown and dunya used be their hand back. allahu akbar and today it's other way around
allahuma radul muslimiina ilaa deenika maradan jamiila
ameen
wasalaam

Doris

Bismilah

I think the scholar's name who said that "we should give dawah to the muslims, or in others words DON'T forget the Muslims" he is Muqbil from Yemen died 7 years ago. Great scholar.