What's ur Real Name???

Aziboy

Banned
:salam2:
I was baptised with my granmother's name as Lucia,and with the indian name as Sundari.my anagraphic name is the second one,'cause my parents were more hinduist than catholic.....a confusion indeed!!!!!!!:lol:but now I prefere to be called Hayat.my children don't know my real name and I hope they'll never do:wasalam:

O' I pray to ALLAH, that you too forget your former name....:holaaa:

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
I've taken apart my real name,only my relatives calls me like that indian name that I prefere not to mention.when somebody calls me with that name I for a moment stop talking like if they're calling someone else.I don't recognize myself in that old identity.if I could,I'd change my anagraphic name,but it takes too much time,so I must bear this weight:SMILY346:

alf2

Islam is a way of life
My name is Amanda =)

I was going to change my name to an Islamic name, but after much thought I changed my mind. My name is part of me, not just my identity. There is actually a nice family story of how I got my name :hearts:

Oh and I'm from Georgia, USA. Ya'll sit a spell and have some sweet tea...

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

My name is Mehnaz...and I often use my middle name Mimi..thus I am called Miss Mimi..( the southern in me comes out at times...and I'll have me some iced tea with a spring of mint and lemon...but I love it sickly sticky sweet to the point it is almost dark )

sabs1164

AmatuLLaH
Oh, hope sister Sabs got it now :)

O I am badly need to learn arabic, but not by textbooks and notes, just by being with someone who knows it and i could learn

MAAf, I STILL DONT UNDERSTAND OOH IM SOOOO....

PLEASE TRANSLATE IT.
JAZAKALLAH
:wasalam:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu Alaykum

My name is a secret.... well not really. It is Amir.

Scotty is a cool name, it reminds me of Star Trek.

kalamazoo

'Millat "IBRAHIM" {AleyhiSalaam}
asalaam aleykum

my name is. Salim

from Sultanate of Oman.

but you can address me as 'abu ali'

dates.... 'khalas" keeps me fit ...no need for chemical vit 'c'.

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Wow. This is like the third 'Name' thread I'm seeing...(There's a what's your Name, a why did you choose your userName, this one..and some more I'm pretty sure!)

My name is what my mommy named me, but you can call me Umm `Ammaar! 'Cause well, it will be my name...one day Inshaa'Allah!=)

@Abu `Ali, was just wondering- what's the image of your avatar? Can't properly see it...

kalamazoo

'Millat "IBRAHIM" {AleyhiSalaam}

Umm `Ammaar!

'sea shells'

from Sur (S of Oman) Season times : meat something Redish, from these shells
cheap but now rocket prices.It is called "Swellah"

Aziboy

Banned
Assalaam walaikum,

My name is Mehnaz...and I often use my middle name Mimi..thus I am called Miss Mimi..( the southern in me comes out at times...and I'll have me some iced tea with a spring of mint and lemon...but I love it sickly sticky sweet to the point it is almost dark )

Wa alaykum as salam,

Miss Mimi reminds me of my college where we used to call a girl with the same name.... with an "S" so it was miss mimis :)

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

My college days are not even a faint memory...People have a hard time with my first name and love my middle name...funny thing they are both two syllables. Go figure...I got tired of being called Meenaz or when people try to make my name Hispanic..Maynas

Aziboy

Banned
Assalaam walaikum,

My college days are not even a faint memory...People have a hard time with my first name and love my middle name...funny thing they are both two syllables. Go figure...I got tired of being called Meenaz or when people try to make my name Hispanic..Maynas

Oh so guyz at the time of college were struggling to even call out your name. how about your pals? Also, where have u studied.