WHAT'S YOU FAVORATE MOSQUE? post your photo's..

nafesa

muslim gurl
:salam2:
My favourite masjids are masjidul haram, the masjid of the Prophet (pbuh) and masjid quba.....alhamdulillah i have visited them all
makkah.JPG

madina-007.jpg

320px-Masjid_quba_luar.jpg

wa'salaam

muslims.helper

is a Bro, NOT a Sis
BarakAllah Fik.....I hope to visit the Hassan11 Mosque while I am there. Im not sure which Mosque I will be taking my shahada but I think it is a smaller one in a different town. Im just so nervous and I hope that I can get the words right. Inshallah I will be a full fledge Muslimah in a few weeks from today!!!! :hijabi:

Asalamo Aleikum Sister,

Don't be nervous, you will be talking to the Allah The most merciful. Allah will be happy you doing that. It doesn't matter if you didn't say the words right, as long as you mean it from inside. Lots of people say it but they never mean it and don't understand what it really means.

Imagine if Person A did something for Person B but it was not so right. Person B will appreciate the effort that Person A did and will appreciate being thoughtful ...etc. If this something people do for each other, imagine Allah the most generous will do for your great work. Allah loves his creatures and He loves it when we want to be by His side.

When you say your Shahada Inshaa Allah, you will feel a very warm comfort/Happiness in your heart and it will be Inshaa Allah one of the nicest feelings you will ever have.

May Allah give you the strength to do all things He love and make a great Muslimah.

muslims.helper

is a Bro, NOT a Sis
Asalamo Aleikhum,

The best Mosque for me is Masjid El Mabawy (Our beloved prophet mosque). This is because when you are inside it (or even sometimes when you look at it's picture) you feel so much comfort in your heart and have a smoothing feeling for your soul.

Unfortunately, not all of us could go visit our prophet mosque as much as we can, so if I had to choose for a normal Mosque, it will be Ihsan Mosque in Norwich. That is because people are friendly and like one big family. You feel welcomed inside the mosque and I do feel comfort and happy while I am at the mosque. http://www.muslimsofnorwich.org.uk/

P.S. Here is some interesting, lots of people say that Masjid Maaka should be the greatest as it is Beat Allah (House of Allah), but lots of people find more comfort in our prophet Masjid. One of the scholars interpreted that this is because we have part of us that fears Allah so we are self-conscious about that when we are in the mosque and we love our prophet so that is why we feel bit more comfort in his mosque.