WHAT'S YOUR NAME?

whitecat

:salam2:
my name is Afshan..its means shining.. the word it self come from pharsi..but is used in urdu.
:wasalam:

cj986

my name is Hassan Masood. Actually i was born on 12 rabiawal. On Monday too Alhumdilliah and hassan was Prophet Mohammad SAW 's Grandson. And also was brother of Hazrat Hussain. Hassan means handsome and also in Quran.. the meaning are being righteous.

AH

Eman88

Salam,

my name is Eman (which means faith) :)
I used to hate my name when i was a kid just because it has "man" in it, but now elhamdulelah i like it :)

Robab

daughter of Adam
listen this interesting

Raheela the name of hazrat yousaf (as)mother and robab the name of sahabia.

azir111

My name is Azir,and I think it means the one who does justice in the world,i'm not sure tough please tell me someone if you know what it means... :)

:SMILY259:

Lookingforlight

Slave of Allah
My name is Ahnaf Saber

Ahnaf is the name of one of the generals of Islam from the tribe of Banu Tameem. He played a major role in the conquest of Persia during the reign of Caliph Umar (RA).

Saber is the name of my father, hence my surname.

believers_path

assalamualikum,
well.........My name is Asiya
آسیه
which means Comforting, consoling, a mansion with solid foundation or pillars, firm, a powerful. Wife of Firawn. One who heals

DanyalSAC

Which means "father of a kitten!" The famous Sahaabi was so nicknamed because he had a cute round face like that of a kitten and his complexion was reddish.

Hmm I never heard that. All references to Abu Hurairah that I've ever read said he was so named because he had a cat :).

My name, if you haven't guessed, is Daniel which means "God is my Judge" in Hebrew. My middle name is Joseph... in Arabic I would be Danyal Yusuf but I've chosen not to change my name.