When you ask, ask Allah ! Don’t be SAD !

ansari

STRANGER...
:salam2:

270px-basmala-smaller.png

When you ask,ask Allah
dua.JPG

Allah’s kindness is very near to us. He hears all and answers our supplications. It is we who are full of shortcomings, and so we badly need to be persistent in our supplications. Boredom or hopelessness should never cause us to stop invoking Allah,nor should one of us say:

I prayed yet I have not been answered. Instead, we should press our heads humbly on the ground and beg for help from Allah.

The best way to do this is to ask Him by His Perfect Names and Attributes. But until we are answered, we must be persistent in asking Him.

7_55.png

Call on your Lord with humility and in private: for Allah loveth not those who trespass beyond bounds.
(surah Al A'raf : verse 55)

A writer narrated this story:

A Muslim went to a certain country as a refugee and he implored the authorities there to grant him citizenship. All doors were shut before him. Despite his many efforts at importuning others, all of his contacts failed. One day he met a righteous scholar, and he gave him an account of his predicament.

The scholar said to him, `Supplicate to your Lord, for He is the One who makes things easy.’ The meaning of this advice is found in the hadith:

“If you ask, then ask Allah; and if you seek help, seek help from Allah. And know that if the nation were to gather together in order to give you some benefit, they would not bring you any benefit, except with what Allah has written for you.”

The refugee later related,

“By Allah, I stopped going to people for help or for intercession, and instead, I began praying to Allah in the last third of the night just as the scholar had told me to do. Just before the break of dawn, I would call to Allah and invoke Him for relief.

Only a few days passed, after which, I submitted an application for citizenship without using any person of position to intercede for me. A few days passed and then suddenly, to my astonishment, I was called to pick up my citizenship request papers. They were stamped with ‘Approved.’

42_19.png

Gracious is Allah to His servants: He gives Sustenance to whom He pleases: and He has power and can carry out His Will.
(Surah Ash-Shuraa: verse 19)

so,Remember “When you ask, ask Allah“!
dua4.jpg

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:wasalam:
this was beautiful.jazakallah khaira for sharing this post.mashallah

Despite his many efforts at importuning others, all of his contacts failed.

just to remind everybody asking somebody other than ALLAH for a favour comes under the heading of shirk.we should only ask favours from ALLAH keep our imaan and dignity intact.:)

like brother ansari shared:
“When you ask, ask Allah“!

rightpath_357

Mash'Allah . This is always very helpful. The first person I ask if I need help with something extreme is Allah, and if I don't get my du'aa done, at least I will get more of Allah's love. There are 4 ways ur du'aaa can be accepted
1- It can be accepted, and done
2- You will get it in the form of numerous hasanat on the Day of Judgement
3- You won't get it, but Allah will give you something better, knowing whats good 4 you.
4- He will deflict a harm that would have come to you.

:D Lots of love to everybody:hearts:
Duaing 4 all of you!!!!