When you decide to change

Itqan Ullah

Time is Running!!
:salam2:

Subhanallah, this really gave me goosebumps. Soooo True & an excellent Piece of advise.

[yt]xYleup4hp2Y[/yt]

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
:wasalam:

SubhanAllah so true!Brother Nouman combines wisdom with humour and that's what makes him really good to hear.
Indeed the trials that we all go through are to make us stronger just like iron is beaten in order to make it strong and things are seasoned in order to make them resilient.
Also one thing he said,when we decide to change we say all the things we found a source of joy leaving us.This totally refutes what Dr Freud said,religion are results of wishful thinking.I can assure you Dr Freud,Ilsam is anything,but wishful thinking.
:jazaak: for sharing brother.

Itqan Ullah

Time is Running!!

SubhanAllah so true!Brother Nouman combines wisdom with humour and that's what makes him really good to hear.
Indeed the trials that we all go through are to make us stronger just like iron is beaten in order to make it strong and things are seasoned in order to make them resilient.
Also one thing he said,when we decide to change we say all the things we found a source of joy leaving us.This totally refutes what Dr Freud said,religion are results of wishful thinking.I can assure you Dr Freud,Ilsam is anything,but wishful thinking.
:jazaak: for sharing brother.

wai yyakum brother. +1 to response, exactly.

Itqan Ullah

Time is Running!!
essallamou allaikoum traduction en arabe ou en français.
Umm.. Sorry brother I dunno both of em. If you like I can try to write down what he said in English and Use Google translate to translate it into Arabic and French?

P.S I'll request If any brother or Sister is free a bit to plz do that ^ for brother, I am a bit struggling here with my exams. :p

Masha'Allah, quite powerful but effective piece of advice. Thanks a lot for sharing it.
:jazaak:
wai yyakum, Your Welcome.