Where in London, Ontario can I find ladies fitness centers?

al-muslimah

Dear TTI members,

Hope everyone is fine here,:SMILY209:

I'll be moving from Doha, Qatar to London, Ontario soon inshAllah and I'm keen to have an overlook of how it's going to be there. :SMILY61:

I've googled couple of fitness centers for women in London but I'm not sure if it's 100% for women as I believe that non-muslims will not view it our way. ex: technicians are welcomed in to fix some technical problem inside. :shymuslima1:

I'm despraitely looking for a 100% women environment on this issue. Does anyone here have any idea about this? Your help would be appreiciaed. THank youuuuuu!

Yours,
:blackhijab::hijabi::blackhijab::tti_sister:

elqouds2020

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
شفاك الله من كل داء و ألتزمي بالدعاء قال الله تعالى:(وَمَن يَتَّقِ اللَّهَ يَجْعَل لَّهُ مَخْرَجاً{2} وَيَرْزُقْهُ مِنْ حَيْثُ لَا يَحْتَسِبُ)سورة الطلاق
In the name of God the Merciful
Peace be upon you and God's mercy and blessings
God healed of every disease and stick to pray Almighty God said: (And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him {2} him from not count) Surat divorcedouaa elmoustajab.jpg

Precious Star

Dear TTI members,

Hope everyone is fine here,:SMILY209:

I'll be moving from Doha, Qatar to London, Ontario soon inshAllah and I'm keen to have an overlook of how it's going to be there. :SMILY61:

I've googled couple of fitness centers for women in London but I'm not sure if it's 100% for women as I believe that non-muslims will not view it our way. ex: technicians are welcomed in to fix some technical problem inside. :shymuslima1:

I'm despraitely looking for a 100% women environment on this issue. Does anyone here have any idea about this? Your help would be appreiciaed. THank youuuuuu!

Yours,
:blackhijab::hijabi::blackhijab::tti_sister:

Sister

Goodlife Fitness has women's only gyms in London Ontario. They are 100% women-only.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o aliakum wa rahmatuAllahi wa barakatuhu,

oh wow im so surprised to see this thread ALhumdulilah well im from London, Ontario. So if you have any problem your husband can contact me seriously anytime.

And there are women only gym in London Ontario, there is one in Loblaws on wonderland and southdale thats the only one i know of, im sure there are more. One of my mom arabic friend used to mention alot of things to my mom like they have women only fitness classes and swims stuff like that im not really sure but i know where you can find information about things like that.

If you have any questions honestly u can ask me.

walaikum salam wa rahmatuAllahi wa barakatuhu

al-muslimah

@elqouds2020

Ameen and Thank you! :)

@Precious Star

Thanks for that. Actually when I googled fitness centers I came across that name but when I entered their website I wasn't really sure if it's only for women. It didn't look like tho. Btw have you been to that place? It's not roled by muslims thats why I'm still not 100% comfortable.

@Slaveof Allah88

Thanks for your help. Yes, London ontario is a well known place. It's famous to be one of the best areas to live in Canada.
Okay so maybe your mum's arab firend would give us more information about the fitness classes. Is it controlled by muslims? I'm sure there are ones.. I believe these kinda fitness classes are more safe for us to be in. You can garantee that not a single man would enter. I heard a story that happened in your place guys in a fitness center "only for women" where a male trainer entered the women's hall to drink water or something. lol. there was a muslim women inside she didn't know what to do so she just went slowly to the bathrooms. And when she complained to the manager she said "he only passed by"!

It's me again a muslim sister wanting a safe place to work out in a strictly women only area.

I would appreciate your help!! Thank you :)

Precious Star

@elqouds2020

@Precious Star

Thanks for that. Actually when I googled fitness centers I came across that name but when I entered their website I wasn't really sure if it's only for women. It didn't look like tho. Btw have you been to that place? It's not roled by muslims thats why I'm still not 100% comfortable.

Sister,

I don't live in London, ON but I do live in ON, and I go to a Goodlife gym almost every day!!! (they have gyms throughout the province). They have co-ed gyms and women's-only gyms. The Women's-only gyms are 100% safe, don't worry! Lots of hijabi's attend.

Best of luck!

sis khadidja

proud to be muslim
salam sister..u should try good life fitness inshallah..i don't live in london but i live in Scarborough..inshallah all will go well for u sister :D

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
@elqouds2020

@Precious Star

@Slaveof Allah88

Thanks for your help. Yes, London ontario is a well known place. It's famous to be one of the best areas to live in Canada.
Okay so maybe your mum's arab firend would give us more information about the fitness classes. Is it controlled by muslims? I'm sure there are ones.. I believe these kinda fitness classes are more safe for us to be in. You can garantee that not a single man would enter. I heard a story that happened in your place guys in a fitness center "only for women" where a male trainer entered the women's hall to drink water or something. lol. there was a muslim women inside she didn't know what to do so she just went slowly to the bathrooms. And when she complained to the manager she said "he only passed by"!

It's me again a muslim sister wanting a safe place to work out in a strictly women only area.

I would appreciate your help!! Thank you :)

aslam o aliakum wr wb,

umm i know what you mean, i dont know much about the gym itself but u can take sis precious star word for it, my mom is not here atm so i dont have any contact with her arabic friend. Offcourse i cant guarantee or answer that question i know majority here are white people in london, ON, so the instance you mention could happen, what i would suggest is when you move to London ON, u can visit the islamic center in the pondsmill area or the mosque on the oxford mosque, there must be many sisters who can answer those question for u, Also u can go to the women only gym and tell them that people here are usually aware for the muslims and dont mind such questions

Hope it helps

walaikum salam wr wb