my beloved Mohammede.
Your name is in my thoghts,
your place in my heart,
so where are you going to dissapear,
where are you going to go.

I swear with my Allah,
neither sun appeared,neither sun dissapeared,
that my love for you was not
related with my breathing,my beloved Mohammede.

And reproach given for love to you it is sweet.
From love for memory of your name,
let that one who is giving reproachs
tell me that reproachs.
I know that my Prophet is the best of all mainkinds
that I already know.

When you are mercy than you are like
mother and father and on this world
only they two are mercy.
When you are angry that is justifed,
in that there is no haughtiness,or hate hidden,
my beloved Mohammede.

My eyes are looking for you,
and you are in my eyes.
My heart is looking for you
and you are in my soul.

When tree could not hold without you
one moment and start crying like a mother
when she lose her children,
than we can not be better with hearts and soulsthan this tree.

And white my Prophet was.
With his face is asking from Allah
that rain falls down.
And mercy,gentle,kind
and protector of orphan child my Prophet Mohammed was.

Written by your sister Asja

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
السلام عليكم سيستر.
assalamo alaykom sister .

thank you verry much for this words .
realy thank you to make me dry tears .

alhamdulilah rabi ala alamine.

Alleicoumu Selam dear brother Abdalilah.

May you be in the best state of heath and faith Inshallah.

You are most weclome dear brother and thank you also for your nice words Mashallah.But these are only words from my heart and for our belved Prophet Mohammed s.a.v.s.
Peace be uopn our most loving Prophet Mohammed s.a.v.s and his family and compains.

Elhamdulillah dear brother that you like it.:)

Salam

Asja

revert-sister

Proud to be a MUSLIM
it takes simple words like these just to put a simle on somes ones face or bring a tear to some ones eye.

May Allah Bless Youand You Family

Sister
~Yvette~

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu Aleicoumu dear brother Abdalilah.

Mashallah dear brother for your so beautiful words for our beloved Prophwt Mohammed s.a.v.s,and I agree with you brother our Prophet s.a.v.s is the best of all mainkinds and the most blessing and the most beautiful creation of Allah subane we teala.
May Allah reword you dear brother and may we all be real folowers of our beloved Prophet a.s..Inshallah,and may Allah join all Muslim in Jannah with our beloved Prophet Mohammed s.a.v.s.Amin.

May Allah bless you dear brother.

Salam.

Your sister Asja

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
it takes simple words like these just to put a simle on somes ones face or bring a tear to some ones eye.

May Allah Bless Youand You Family

Sister
~Yvette~

Aleicoumu Sallam dear sister
Yvete.

Alhamdulillah sister that you like my simple poem about our Prophet Mohammed s.a.v.s. and it is only from my heart sister.

May Allah bless you too sister and your family.

Your sister Asja

Hasana jafreen

all praise 2 allah
:salam2:
masha allah ur poem is too good.u have written with so much soul that brought tears even in our eyes.thank u so much for this wonderful words.may allah bless u.

RabiALLAH

La Ilaha Illa ALLAH
Jazaki ALLAH kul khair

***Where is my Prophet now***

My eyes are looking for you,
and you are in my eyes.
My heart is looking for you
and you are in my soul.

Written by your sister Asja

Masha'aAllah, Asja sister, this is so nice,
you are right he is always here deep in my heart and sourl,Jazaki Allah Kul Khair
all praise B 2 ALLAH

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
masha allah ur poem is too good.u have written with so much soul that brought tears even in our eyes.thank u so much for this wonderful words.may allah bless u.

Alleicoumu Salam dear sister Hasana.

Thank you sister for your so kind words and dear sister it is my happiness and blessings if I can do something for my brothers/sisters,Allah and His Prophet Mohammed s.a.v.s.

May Allah bless you too sister:)

Salam

Your sister Asja

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Masha'aAllah, Asja sister, this is so nice,
you are right he is always here deep in my heart and sourl,Jazaki Allah Kul Khair
all praise B 2 ALLAH

Thank you dear sister RabiAllah for your so beautiful words Mashallah,and I agree with you sister that our Prophet Mohammed s.a.v.s is always in our souls and hearts and it will always be.

May Allah bless you sister and your family and all Iraq.:)

Salam

Your sister Asja

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
thank you sister Asja for your words .

my dream is to see the messenger of Allah subhanahu , salla Allahu alayhi wa salam in this life inchae Allah taala( in a vision of corse ).

do you speak Arabic sister Asja ?

You are most welcome dear brother:) and thank you once again for your kind words.

Inshallah dear brother that we all se our beloved Prophet in Jannah and may dear Allah geather us all there one day.

And about your question dear brother??? Yes and No Alhamdulilah.

And you dear brother. Do you speak Arabic Mashallah???

May Allah bless you

Salam

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
walaykom assalam wa rahmatu Allah taala wa barakatuhu .

thank your for your payers : Amen , and i aske Allah subhanah more than you asked for me .

yes i speak Arabic Allhamdulilah .

yes or no ?

Amin dear brother Abdalillah.

Mashallah dear brother that you are speaking Arabic.:)
And dear brother I meant that I am still in progress of learning Arabic,and Inshallah with Allahs help I will know Arabic very well.

Thank you also brother for your kind duas and may Allah swt reword you.

Salam

Your sister Asja

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
salam alaykum sister Asja.

thank you for your nice words . Allhamdulilah i speak Arabic but not good Arabic . Alhamdulilah for this .
i was born muslim alhamdulilah , and i'm Arabic that's why i know Arabic .

may Allah subhanahu bless you and make Arabic sweet and easy to learn for you.

i will be happy to help you as i can inchae Allah taala sister Asja.

what mean your name ; mine is servent or worshiper of the god . of cors there's no god but God almighty Allah subhanahu wa taala.

thank you sister and alhamdulilahe rabi alalamine.

Alleicoumu Salam dear brother Abdalilah.

You are most welcome brother and these words are too much for me wallahi.
May Allah reword you for all you kindess but wallahi brother I could not accept such a kindess of your brother Mashallah,wallahi that is too much.

Inshallah brother with your encourgment and with help of dear Allah I will learn Arabic very well.

Mashallah dear brother your name has very beautiful meaning and Inshallah that we every day be better Sevents of Allah subhane we teala.

The meaning of my name is the one who cures wounds and souls and I am also very proud on my name because it is the name of one of best 4 womens of Islam,thanks to Allah a loot for that.

thank-you-02.gif

May Allah bless you dear brother and your family.

Salam

Your sister Asja

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
salamu alaykum sister Asja .

may Allah subhanahu bless you and your familly .
did you born muslim ?

thank you to explaine to me your name . now i know alhamdulilah that Asja mean Asya the wife of the pharaon in the Holy Kuran .
the probleme was that may be that some countries peoepl writ the J like the yi for others .
may Allah subhanah make you as this great woman . machaa Allah taala .
when they want kill her she asked Allah subhanahu to built a hous for her in his eternal paradies. and may be she was she who find Moussa Alayhi salam when he was steel baby in the beach .

thank you sister Asja .

here a link to an electronic book that you can download and use it when you have need .

http://www.imanway1.com/horras/showthread.php?t=12348

Alleicoumu Salam dear brother Abdalillah.

You are most welcome dear brother and thank you very much for sharing this link with me and Inshallah it will be usefull for me.
May Allah bless you too brother and your family.

Yes dear brother Allah subhane we teala is rememering one of the best four womens of Islam Asiya and her torture and
Allah swt sais in Holy Quran:The wife of Fir'awn (Asiya) was honored by Allah Ta'ala in the Quran:And Allah has set forth an example for those who believe: the wife of Fir'awn, when she said: "My Lord! Build for me a home with You in Paradise, and save me from Fir'awn and his actions, and save me from the people who are wrong-doers!"[Surah at-Tahrim 66:11]
Commenting on this verse, Ibn Kathir spoke about the torture she under went to test her faith:"Fir'awn's wife used to ask: "Who prevailed (in the conflict between Fir'awn and the Prophets of Allah)?"
When she was told that Musa and Harun had prevailed, she said: "I believe in the Lord of Musa and Harun."Fir'awn sent his aides to her and said to them: "Find the biggest stone you can. If she insists on keeping her faith, throw the stone on her. Otherwise, she is still my wife."They came to her and tortured her under the sun and when the torture session was over, the angels would shade her with their wings and she would look up to the sky and was able to see her house in Paradise. She persisted on her faith until her soul was taken. The heavy stone was then thrown on her lifeless body."[Tafsir Ibn Kathir; 4/505]

May Allah help to me and all my sisters to reach pureness of the best womens in Islam,Amin.
And regarding your question dear brother,I am born Muslimah and I was born and raised in Muslim family.Alhamdulillah.

May Allah bless you dear brother.

Salam.

Your sister Asja