which imam do u agree with and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cookiedough-123

well im a new muslim and i have just starting to learn about the four imams. well im confused which one i should chose to go by. alot of my friends follow the salafi part but my husbands family follow hanafi. im a bit stuck. i was wondering if u could tell me which one u follow and why and what are u reason for choosing this soclar thanks

sister in islam

:tti_sister:

Muslim-life

Always Alhamdulilah
Salamun alikom wr. wb.

A question from here too :D

Is it a must to follow just 1 Imam?

Cos I follow them all almost- fx. 3 imams says hijab is enough, but that niqab ofcourse is better, and 1 says it's a mus to weat niqab, then i follow the 3 imams, cos they r most! :D

It was Just an example ;)

Wassalam alikom

ummi h

i was wondering if u could tell me which one u follow and why and what are u reason for choosing this soclar thanks

sister in islam

:tti_sister:[/QUOTE]

asalam sister,
welcome to islam, in regards to which madh-hab i follow,is nothing.

sister iv never lived by any of the madh-habs teachings because i dont have much knowledge of them, iv just lived by following the teaching of our beloved Rasullullah..(SAW)....

forgive me sister,i havent read much on all four scholars, but i know that they all differ in their teachings for example in hanafi, they dont cover their feet, and women pray differently to men..i learnt this when i used to attend a hanafi masjid for quran lessons... but all the scholars may Allah bless them, say do not follow in their teachings if it goes against the sunnah...i'll try to find where i read this for you inshallah...

the best things to do, is to read on them...(im going to do that soon inshallah) but most IMPORTANTLY is to live your life according to the quran and sunnah...

im sorry if iv not helped, i pray that Allah the Allmighty, to guide us to the straight path, increase our knowledge and forgive our sins, amiin.::tti_sister:

Status
Not open for further replies.