Whichone is Al-Aqsa Masjid???

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Assalamualycum,

I heard the people are having the wronq conception of Al-Aqsa Masjid.
The Rock Dome is often considerd as Al-Aqsa Masjid.

Masjid-Al-Aqsa is a place were prophet Muhammed(pBUH) has lead all the Prophets in Salah on the NIGHT OF MERAJ.And During his interval in Jerusalem, the Prophet stopped to pray at the rock (now covered by the golden Dome), and was given the commandment to pray five times a day,it is called Dome Of Rock(NOT MASJID-E-AQSA).
People often consider Dome of Rock as Masjid-Al-Aqsa.Masjid-E-Aqsa is the Third Holy Mosque in Islam and seconde oldest Mosque in Islam.

It is a trap led by Zionists,who are potrating Dome of Rock as Masjid-E-Aqsa and Slolwy,slowly demolishing the walls of original Al-Aqsa Masjid and digging tunnels under it.

Please have a careful look on both the Masjids.

THIS IS MASJID-AL-AQSA:Were Prophet lead all the Prophets in Prayer.And it is third holy mosque in Islam.
m_alaqsa.gif

al_aqsa_mosque_dome.jpg

THIS IS DOME OF ROCK:Were Prophet stopped to pray during his interval in Jerusalam

alaqsa.jpg

masjid_alaqsa_galleryfull

HERE YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE BOTH THE MOSQUES:

_42574587_temple_scaffold416.gif

Please pass on to all..............
Jazak-Allah

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

Someone posted a video regarding this, i remember it. But i think many still do not know.

Alhamdulilah

Wasalam

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Jazaaka Allaahu Khayran, brother. A very important distinction indeed.

I heard that the rock in the Dome of the Rock mosque was the ascension point (Mi`raaj), that the Buraaq which carried the prophet peace be upon him to heaven was standing on it waiting for the prophet. Is there any evidence of that in Sunna, Seera or archeology?

I too heard it on various occations by different Ula'mas.

Insha-Allah I will let you know about your Question.

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:

i agree that there may be a plot to attack the correct masjid al-aqsa. however, i wouldn't say it's " jews " that are planning this. it's israeli zionist fundamentalists that are plotting. we shouldn't throw the word " jew " around so loosely. people are jewish by their ethnic background or by their practicing of judaism. many jews don't even follow religion. many can care less about the holy land. zionists, they're the ones with the problems. there are many jews over there that truly want peace. by saying that it's " jews " we are doing the same as the people that say " muslims" want to kill us all. the terrorist aren't speaking for me. we as muslims know how hard it is to be painted with a broad brush, lets not paint jews with a broad brush either. our real enemy is the israeli government and their policies.

:wasalam:

Mutaz

Mutaz from Alquds
Dear Brother

AlAQsa mosque includes all of the open space and the buildings inside the 144,000 square meters. All of this is AlAqsa including the Dome of the Rock and the southern buildings. All of the areas, spaces, trees, etc. is the AlAQsa.

Every one should know that. AlAqsa is a 144 donoms.

A Muslim

Mashallah

Brother thank you for this truthful information Many people consider The Dome Of the Rock to be masjid al aqsa this today in reality has become a common misunderstanding because the Dome Of The Rock Contains the area were our Prophet SAW had prayed and went on the isra al miraj But it is not Alaqsa mosque. Al Aqsa Mosque is the whole area around the Dome Of the Rock and the Qibli Masjid and many other masajids

Im sorry i couldnt get the Photos showing this information

There is a programe that come on monday and tuesday on Islamchannel called Beautiful Aqsa i think and gives outstanding information about Alaqsa and its history.

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Brother thank you for this truthful information Many people consider The Dome Of the Rock to be masjid al aqsa this today in reality has become a common misunderstanding because the Dome Of The Rock Contains the area were our Prophet SAW had prayed and went on the isra al miraj But it is not Alaqsa mosque. Al Aqsa Mosque is the whole area around the Dome Of the Rock and the Qibli Masjid and many other masajids

Im sorry i couldnt get the Photos showing this information

There is a programe that come on monday and tuesday on Islamchannel called Beautiful Aqsa i think and gives outstanding information about Alaqsa and its history.

ok i will try 2 see

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
I am still confused with this matter.
I know that the journey of the holy Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) took place from Makkah to Masjid al Aqsa (al Isra) and his ascension through the heavens (al Ma'araj).

When in Masjid al Aqsa Haram Shareef the Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) led Salaah and was followed by all the previous Prophets Alayhis salaam.

"Glory to Allah who did take His Servant for a journey by night from the Sacred Mosque (in Makkah) to the Al-Aqsa (in Jerusalem) whose precincts We did bless (al-Isra 17: 1)

The Lord Almighty had at in His power to have taken the Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) from Makkah straight up to the heavens. However, to impress the importance of Jerusalem upon Muslims the Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) was first taken to Masjid al Aqsa in Jerusalem.

Abu Huraira [ra] is quoted as saying that Allah's Messenger [Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam] said, 'set out deliberately on a journey only to three mosques: this mosque of mine (in Medina), the Sacred Mosque (in Makkah) and the Masjid al Aqsa (in Jerusalem) (Bukhari & Muslim)

The virtues of praying in Masjid al Aqsa are exalted:
Abu Darda [ra] is quoted as saying that the Prophet of Allah Muhammad (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) said, a prayer in the Sacred Mosque (in Makkah) is worth 100, 000 prayers, a prayer in my mosque (in Medina) is worth 1, 000 and a prayer in Jerusalem is worth 500 prayers more than in an any other mosque. (Bukhari)

But what's the significance of Masjid Qubbat As-Sakhrah (Dome of the Rock)?