Who Are The shia? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salem9022

Who Said there is no Word called Shia in the Quran?

Surah Al-Anaam 6: 159 Verily, those who divide their religion and break up into sects (all kinds of religious sects) , you (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) have no concern in them in the least. Their affair is only with Allâh, Who then will tell them what they used to do.

In the Arabic the word for sects in Arabic is "shiyaAAan". And clearly Allah says in the Verse to Prophet Muhammad that you are free from the Shias that you have noting to do with them.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
what shia do is all kuffar.they commit shirk,abuse sahaba, create termoil and unrest wherever they are,they always abuse and curse.they are misleaded by their so called " roohullah khumaini" and he was imported from france.
really u ppl must reconsider what u r doing.(an honest suggestion)
there is not a verse about shias but Quran tells about manafiqeen.
well,sister can u tell me about mutta?

First of all,Assalamu Allaicomu

Second of all,I have been very clear in my previous post Alhadmulillah,and Alahdmulillah I am not going to reapet my selfe again.

Only I will say that I know and Allah knows that it is not truth that all Shia Muslims are kaifirs and unbeviers Astgafirullah,nither that all Sunni Muslims are Muslims.

We should be very carefull when we call Allah servent unbeliver (who obey to Allah orders comletely and Sunnah of Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.s) and Allah subahn we tela sees everyting.

And one honest advice for you also sister.Please in the future be carrefull on who you are referning with saying some things because Allah sees everything,and everyone will be reword or punish by his own deeds,Alhadmulillah.

May Allah guide us all.Ameen.

:wasalam:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Who Said there is no Word called Shia in the Quran?

Surah Al-Anaam 6: 159 Verily, those who divide their religion and break up into sects (all kinds of religious sects) , you (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) have no concern in them in the least. Their affair is only with Allâh, Who then will tell them what they used to do.

In the Arabic the word for sects in Arabic is "shiyaAAan". And clearly Allah says in the Verse to Prophet Muhammad that you are free from the Shias that you have noting to do with them.

Assalmau Allaicomu

Dear brother it is refarning on ALL sects which are existing inside of Islam,and not only on Shia Muslims,but we also know the real meaning of the word MUSLIM and ISLAM.

Allah fobids that we seperate our selves on Sunni or Shia Muslims or on any other devide sect in Islam,we should call our selves ONLY Muslims,and Muslims are the one who are obeying comletely to Allah orders and Sunnah of our beloved Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.s..

I do not understand waht is not clear in this!!!

And Allah knows the best.

May Allah guide us all.

:wasalam:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh, Its important people follow the Qur'aan and Sunnah, and accept the Fatawa of the people of knowledge, rather than their own desires.

Praise be to Allaah.​
We Sunnis wish all people well, and we ask Allaah to guide all those who are misled and to reward all those who obey Him. We hope that Allaah will guide those Raafidis…
The differences between the Ahl al-Sunnah (Sunnis) and the Raafidis are very great and are fundamental. For example, the Raafidis say that the Qur’aan was altered, and they condemn most of the Sahaabah (may Allaah be pleased with them) and think that they went astray; they exaggerate about their imaams and worship them, and give them precedence over the Prophets and angels; they go on pilgrimages to mashhads (shrines) and graves, where they do all kinds of actions of shirk, associating others in worship with Allaah. They also believe in hypocrisy (as a tenet of faith) and call it taqiyah (dissimulation), and they believe in al-badaa’(the notion that Allaah “changes His mind”), al-raj’ah (the Return, i.e., the raising of the dead to life again for some time in the same form as they were before) and absolute infallibility of their imaams, and in prostrating on a handful of clay…
We advise you to read "Al-Khutoot al-‘Areedah" by Muhibb al-Deen al-Khateeb [this book is available in English – Translator], or Mukhtasar al-Tuhfat al-Ithna’ ‘Ashariyyah by al-Dahlawi, or Fikrat al-Taqreeb bayna Ahl al-Sunnah wa’l-Shee’ah by Naasir al-Qaffaari.​
And we advise you not to think of marrying this man… Whoever gives up something for the sake of Allaah, Allaah will compensate him with something better. We ask Allaah to make you strong and grant you a good life in this world and in the Hereafter.​
We would also remind you that it is not permitted to have relationships with non-mahram men, as you will find explained clearly in Questions 2005 , 9465 And 1114 We ask Allaah to help you to do all that is good.

Shaykh Muhammad Aal ‘Abd al-Lateef
IslamQA

Who are Ahl al-Sunnah wa’l-Jamaa’ah?

Praise be to Allaah.
Ahl al-Sunnah wa’l-Jamaa’ah are those who adhere to the Sunnah and who unite upon it, not turning to anything else, whether that be in matters of belief (‘aqeedah) or matters of actions which are subject to shar’i rulings. Hence they are called Ahl al-Sunnah because they adhere to it (the Sunnah), and they called Ahl al-Jamaa’ah because they are united (mujtami’oon) in following it.
If you examine the followers of bid’ah (innovation), you will find that they differ concerning that which they are following, with regard to beliefs, methodology and practices, which indicates that their being far removed from the Sunnah is commensurate with the extent to which they have introduced innovations.

Majmoo’ Fataawa wa Rasaa’il Fadeelat al-Shaykh Muhammad ibn Saalih al-‘Uthaymeen (may Allaah have mercy on him), vol. 1. p. 37

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum,

I think those who blindly defend the Shi'aah, really need to love their Deen more and care for it. Because, only a person who knows very little about Islaam can even say they are same as sunni Muslims

Aqeedah first, Learn About THe Kalimah, La ilaha ilallah,

Learn the conditions of the Kalimah,
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44981

Simply saying La Ilaha ilallah Muhammad RasulAllah is NOT ENOUGH, if the person truly does not believe and act upon it !!!

Learn about Tawheed ,
Read>
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37303

Love it, Love Allaah,

Love the Prophet Muhammad :saw: Love his Words!!!
The Shi'ah do not believe in any of our hadith

This alone, their REJECTION of Hadith, is enough to put people outside of Islaam, not only they do that, but they do Shirk, they pray and worship their Imams, they give them attributes that ONLY Allaah is entitled to!!

So, Reject Shirk and Bid'aah..

REally, im disturbed how people can try and defend those who are big enemies to Islaam.. Allaah help us. After all that is written here, la hawla wa la quwwata ila billah.

We Must love Allaah, the Prophet Muhammad :saw:, his family and his companions, and We should be willing to die defending them!!

They call A'isha a prositute, its their belief. Their beliefs of lies... and curses and hate.. their beliefs of Shirk and supersticion..

If after reading and knowing what they say and do.......where is the Honour left in the Muslims who blindly praise the Raafidah Shia.

wasalamu alaykum

Status
Not open for further replies.