WHO DO YOU LISTEN TO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Live4thehereafte

:salam2:

just a question to everybody on here ....
which lecturer/sheikh do you listen to for talks lectures...
also do you have any recommendations
jazakallahkhair.

:salam2:

I hope you are doing fine brother and those who will write after me Inshallah.

Shaikh Ahmad Deedat
Dr. Zakir Naik
Shabir Ally
Bilal Philips

And many others.

:wasalam:

ovomer

salam from pakistan!
assalamo alaikum, yes!!
1. Maulana Tariq Jameel (Pakistan)
2. Dr. Israr Ahmed (Pakistan)
3. Dr. Zakir Naik
and many more
wasalam

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum

To the initial poster, it depends on what you need. A lot of people listen to Dr. Zakir Naik, Khalid Yasin and Ahmad Deedat (rahimahullaah), but they are not scholars of the Islamic sciences, rather their speciality is comparative religion, so they can teach you about Islaam in comparison to Christianity, and their main objective is to give da`wah to non-Muslims. For this purpose, and may Allaah reward them, I would encourage you to listen to students of knowledge and other lecturers, who can teach about hadeeth, fiqh and `aqeedah, since we all need some elementary knowledge in these matters. I would recommend Abu Uwais `Abdullaah `Alee, rahimahullaah. He was a very knowledgeable and charismatic teacher/lecturer. Some of his lectures and lessons can be found at the following link,

http://calltoislam.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=category&sectionid=4&id=138&Itemid=26

almanar

Seeking Allah's Love
assalamualaikum

i listen to;
-muhammad alshareef
-nouman ali khan
-yusuf estes
-amru khaled
-hamza yusuf

al-muslimah

As-salaamu `alaykum

To the initial poster, it depends on what you need. A lot of people listen to Dr. Zakir Naik, Khalid Yasin and Ahmad Deedat (rahimahullaah), but they are not scholars of the Islamic sciences, rather their speciality is comparative religion, so they can teach you about Islaam in comparison to Christianity, and their main objective is to give da`wah to non-Muslims. For this purpose, and may Allaah reward them, I would encourage you to listen to students of knowledge and other lecturers, who can teach about hadeeth, fiqh and `aqeedah, since we all need some elementary knowledge in these matters. I would recommend Abu Uwais `Abdullaah `Alee, rahimahullaah. He was a very knowledgeable and charismatic teacher/lecturer. Some of his lectures and lessons can be found at the following link,

http://calltoislam.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=category&sectionid=4&id=138&Itemid=26
Jazak Allah Aljannah!

Status
Not open for further replies.