Who has Hassan Bin Abdullah Al Awad (Ahmed Saud) Quran reciting?

alazeri

Assalamu Aleikum! I ve got only few surahs which i found on Youtube. if anyone have more of him pls upload his voice is very beatifull MashaAllah..

ousama34

5 X SALAH = JANAT
salam

:salam2: i wanted to make the same request for hasan's recitation of the holy QURAN but i didnt know how to make a thread or to introduce urself or anythin
anyhow if some one has hasan bin abdullah' recitaion of QURAN specially surat yaseen and plz make sure its full recitation in mp3 not just bits and pieces for moblie use plzz if anyone has tht share wid us may ALLAH reward u in this world nd in the here after
:jazaak:

annaya

essalam alikum
Raahil the link you gave doesn' t work with google , have you got a solution for me please ?

island muslim

essalam alikum
Raahil the link you gave doesn' t work with google , have you got a solution for me please ?

Wa alaiykum Salaam,

The link by brother Raahil works akhi. Just right click on the disk icon and select "save as" and then save to your Hard Disk.

Mashaallah he recites SO beautifully. Very Soothing.

annaya

essalam alikoum

I tried what you said and it's always the same thing; google doesn't want to open the page saying that "this site may harm your computer" what should I do ? has someone got an idea please??????

island muslim

essalam alikoum

I tried what you said and it's always the same thing; google doesn't want to open the page saying that "this site may harm your computer" what should I do ? has someone got an idea please??????

Wa alaiykum salaam,

I think you have to go to your security settings (right click explorer button and click on settings) and bring down your security levels to accept cookies and insha allah the site will work.

Anyways I am uploading one surah by the young Qari Hassan bin Abdullah.

Attachments

• Surat Ad Dariyat.MP3
    7.6 MB · Views: 687

annaya

essalam alikoum

I have done what you said but nothing changed ; the page still doesn't want work . I don't know why , but I yhink my computer hates him .
and thank you for this surah

essalam alikoum

annaya

essalam alikoum

I have forgotten to say ;If you have a solution It"s a big YES .thank you

essalam alikoum

island muslim

essalam alikoum

I have forgotten to say ;If you have a solution It"s a big YES .thank you

essalam alikoum

Wa alaiykum salaam,

brother i dont understand what you said here akhi??

I am uploading another surah here for you from the site.

Attachments

• ماتيسر من سورة ا&#1604
    5.5 MB · Views: 285

annaya

essalam alikoum
In a nutshell I said this despite your advices the website still doesn't want to work .I don't know what to do but I try everything

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THAT SURAH
essalam alikoum wa rahmatou alllah ta'ala wa baraketou

annaya

salam alikoum

Is it posible for you to upload other surah of Hasan Bin Abdallah because I really
can' t go to website . I tried lots of things but nothing works until now.
thank you

salam alikoum

annaya

salam alikoum

Don't forget every time you upload a surah and someone listen to it and learn it; you have hassanat jdaria

salam alikoum wa rahmat ALLAH

annaya

essalamu alykum brother

Thank you and in this moubarak Ramadan jazak Allah ta'ala elf khyr wa takabal Allah siyam jamih el mouslimina wa koul 'am wa antum bi khyr in chaâ Allah rabanna El Karim

wa salamu 'alykum wa rahamatallahi ta'ala wa barakatuhu

annaya

essalam alikoum

I would like to upload you other surah of hasan bin abdallah but I don't know how can I do .May someone tell me ?

essalam alikoum

Heaven princes

Asalamalykum

Assalamu Aleikum! I ve got only few surahs which i found on Youtube. if anyone have more of him pls upload his voice is very beatifull MashaAllah..

:salam2:

they are two different young qaries the following links are the recitation of Ahmad saud

alameenlibrary.com/ahmadsaud
.assabile.com/Saudi-Arabia/ahmed-saoud/ahmed-saoud-55.
.althkr.com/en/81/Ahmad-Saud

these links belong to qari hassan bin abdullah al-awad the boy who recite sorah yaseen HE is Hasan Al 'Awadh Bur'iyyah Son of Shaykh Abdullah Al'Awadh Bur'iyyah Imaam of Masjid Al Eemaan bi Aziziyyah in Jiddah, Saudi Arabia

youtube.com/watch?v=rgoJe_xD6bc&feature=related
.youtube.com/watch?v=ellmf-5X_Ko&feature=relmfu
.muslimvideo.com/tv/watch/081052eb44432bc73c6a/Surah-Az-Zumar---Hasan-Bin-Abdullah-Al-Awadh
muslimvideo.com/tv/watch/84bfb507fed3304cfe0e/Surah-Qiyamah-by-Hasan-Bin-Abdullah-al

and here is full 30th juz of Quran by abdulah al awad in parts here the link of first part
AwadhQuran Recitation by Hasan Bin Abdullah Al Awadh [ Amma Part-1]

:tti_sister:may ALLAH swt give all of us benifit from this and also forgive those who reached the second stage of exam and help us to prepare for second stage ameen brothers and sister still we have time to correct our mistakes so pray for all and be ready

Heaven princes

salam alikoum

Is it posible for you to upload other surah of Hasan Bin Abdallah because I really
can' t go to website . I tried lots of things but nothing works until now.
thank you

salam alikoum

:wasalam:

here is a link which belongs to youtube but site did not allow me to post url that's why i posted like this find it in youtube there is a full 30th juz recited by hasan bin abdullah

and here is full 30th juz of Quran by abdulah al awad in parts here the link of first part
AwadhQuran Recitation by Hasan Bin Abdullah Al Awadh [ Amma Part-1]

my husband just died cause of lungs cancer pray for him please and keep us in your prayers thankyou