who is the bankrupt?

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Abu Hurairah (May Allah bepleased with him) reported:

Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Do you know who is the bankrupt?'' They said: "The bankrupt among us is one who has neither money with him nor any property".

He said, "The real bankrupt of my Ummah would be he who would come on the Day of Resurrection with Salat, Saum and Sadaqah (charity), (but he will find himself bankrupt on that day as he will have exhausted the good deeds) because he reviled others, brought calumny against others, unlawfully devoured the wealth of others, shed the blood of others and beat others; so his good deeds would be credited to the account of those (who suffered at his hand). If his good deeds fall short to clear the account, their sins would be entered in his account and he would be thrown in the (Hell) Fire".

[Muslim].

sudanesemuslim

salam

salam

yeah i agree with you

but since i couldnt contact you i was asking how can i post stuff and view brothers and sisters profiles ??

:wasalam:

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaam Alaykum

:jazaak: for the post bro mabsoot....Insha-allah we dont find ourslfs bankrupt on the day of resurrection...May allah (swt) protect us till the end....ameen..

salam

but since i couldnt contact you i was asking how can i post stuff and view brothers and sisters profiles ??

:wasalam:

Bro sudanesemuslim if you click on the persons name you can view they profile also contact the person...

:salam2:

sudanesemuslim

here is what hapeennes

slam

when i go to see some ones profile i click the name it says some stuf but at the begining it says show public profile so yeah i click it and...

sudanesemuslim, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

??????