WHOSE SIDE IS ALLAAH ON?

Nurain

Dear brothers and sisters

I am feeling very down now. I went through a heavy emotional turmoil this morning due to an argument with another person (who is not a Muslim). In my mind I rightfully believe both the other party and I are wrong in our own ways, but I regret for not having kept my patience.

My question is, When a Muslim realises their action is wrongful and seek Allaah, will Allaah remain with the Muslim?

What about in the case if the other party, a non-muslim, is also partially to be blamed.

What if the Muslim is wholly at fault?

Please help me, so I can give my self peace of mind and may we all learn in sha Allaah
:,,,(

:tti_sister:

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother

I am feeling very down now. I went through a heavy emotional turmoil this morning due to an argument with another person (who is not a Muslim). In my mind I rightfully believe both the other party and I are wrong in our own ways, but I regret for not having kept my patience.:

Relax. Everyone do mistake. I'm in the service industry once a kuffar called me to have a fight because he was not happy with my company's service. I told him politely can pls wait for me at 5pm outside, but now can you sign this form (earlier he refused to sign). Fortunately, at 5pm he was not there, what if he was there? I had regretted for submitting to his provocation.

My question is, When a Muslim realises their action is wrongful and seek Allaah, will Allaah remain with the Muslim? :

And spend in the Cause of Allah and do not throw yourselves into destruction, and do good. Truly, Allah loves the good-doers. Qur'an, 2:195

"Truly, Allah loves those who turn unto Him in repentance.." Qur'an, 2:222

Do you know Datuk Fadzilah Kamsar? He said sometime we do offend people who we do not know or someone we may not be meeting them again. How do you seek forgiveness then? He said make du'a, if he is a muslim make du'a to Allah for forgiveness for all his/her sin. If he is non-muslim, you seek forgiveness from Allah and make du'a for Allah to guide him into the path of Islam. Allahu'alam.

What about in the case if the other party, a non-muslim, is also partially to be blamed. :

"Invite (humankind, O Muhammad) to the Way of your Lord (i.e. Islam) with wisdom (i.e. with the Divine Inspiration and the Quran) and fair preaching, and argue with them in a way that is better. Truly, your Lord knows best who has gone astray from His Path, and He is the Best Aware of those who are guided." An-Nahl: 125.

If he/she is your customer, remember this magic word, "customer is always right" because he/she is thinking is right. Likewise, kuffar always think they are right, they always have bias thinking towards muslim. I know in my country they like to say we are lazy people. Laziness do not have colour or race, every mankind from all community have their own lazy people. This is our challenge.

As per the Quranic verse, everything we do as a muslim, remember non-muslim are watching. Is a daawah but depends whether positive or negative daawah. So we must approach them, talk to them with wisdom. Do not get provocated.

What if the Muslim is wholly at fault?:

Seek forgiveness from him/her. There is nothing to lose here in fact it will increase your morality. Learned from it. Show sincerity when apologising, believe me the person will be amazed.

"Verily! Allah loves those who are equitable" Qur'an: 49:9.

Please help me, so I can give my self peace of mind and may we all learn in sha Allaah

You did the right thing by sharing with us. We are here to help you sister.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.

I am feeling very down now. I went through a heavy emotional turmoil this morning due to an argument with another person (who is not a Muslim). In my mind I rightfully believe both the other party and I are wrong in our own ways, but I regret for not having kept my patience.

My question is, When a Muslim realises their action is wrongful and seek Allaah, will Allaah remain with the Muslim?

What about in the case if the other party, a non-muslim, is also partially to be blamed.

What if the Muslim is wholly at fault?

assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

This is related to Tawbah. Sister we all need to repent often as we all are sinners. Our look is often sin, walk is often sin, speech is often sin and everything is often sin.

Here is something which will surely be very beneficial for all of us. Let us all read [EMAIL="Repentance"]http://s1.islamhouse.com/data/en/ih_books/signal/en_How_Do_I_Repent.pdf[/EMAIL]

Hope it helps my dear sister.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
Allah is always with the right side!

if u feel guilty, thats good masha'allah.

seek His forgiveness. pray 2 raka'at nafl and do istaghfaar.

insha'allah u'll be forgiven

Nurain

Assalamu alaykum brothers,

Thank you for the replies,

Brother ibnadam77, I have read the text you recommended, thank you jazakAllaah khair.

Brother Hard Rock Moslem, I do know Dr Fazillah Kamsan. Often too I wonder, as I too work with clients, what if we hurt/cause someone whom we'd never meet again anger, and what Dr Fazillah has prescribed make sense although I have never come across a daleel to do that. JazakAllaah khair brother, Allaahu a'lam.

Brother ahmed_Indian, I have done as you have suggested, ALHAMDU LILLAAH.

I am still feeling the after math of the argument now though, because no matter what my excuse was I should have kept my patience!

Now I would like to ask,

I dislike being pushed around greatly. I usually speak out and when I do so, not with much wisdom. The result will be curt words which causes people to feel they are being snubbed.

What do you brothers think about this then? I seriously dislike being pushed around. I have to say something! Or do I exercise sabr and be in hope of Allaah's rewards?

If that (sabr) is the case, it is okay for people to push us around!?

I hope brothers and sisters you may englighten me. I need to put a rein over my ways in sha Allaah.

A second request, on top of all these, brothers and sisters please please make dua for me that I will be successful in putting such a rein over my temperament..

JazakAllaah khair

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Sister, I went through what you are now going thru. Once I was tranferred to a dept full of arrogants and I'm subordinate to them. Needless to say the way they treated me...if it was a lady sure she will be crying everyday.

I make du'a everyday, after every prayers. I complaint to Allah and sometime I mentioned their names to Allah. Alhamdulillah, only 1.5 years I sufferred. The head of dept himself call me and ask am I looking for a transfer out of dept which I never applied.

MashAllah....

Nurain

I complaint to Allah and sometime I mentioned their names to Allah.

Ma sha Allaah brother. That is very good.

I am sure most of us have gone through that stressful moment when we remain patient, and a reward will suddenly appear out of no where it seems.

Thank you for this, jazakAllaah khair. We should be patient in sha Allaah. Allaah will suffice.

And mentioning their names to Allaah sounds good... Lol :ma: