Video Why Abdul Raheem Green Came to Islam

Argus

Alhamduillah, a beautiful story

Especially true about Islam being for those who THINK! Islam you research and you learn it is the Truth. Those false beliefs never tell you to research the faith itself and only tell you to either have some sort of "spiritual experience" or to memorize their practices to become part of their faith. The Qur'an itself CHALLENGES a person to disprove it and Alhamduillah no one can because it is the word of Allah.

Everyone that is a Muslim, either born or reverted back to Islam should be proud to be serving Allah.

cedric098

“The person who is the worst off is the person who knows the truth and doesn’t act upon the truth!!!!!”

Sooo right, That struck me like a thunder since the phrase soo describes what kind of muslim I am !:confused:

furat

Da'wah is Islam, and practicing Islam is Da'wah.

You have to make sure you're a good Muslim first. The Prophet SAWAWS always taught to learn doing the good deed before advising others accordingly and did so himself.

This is the most difficult part. Because even doing something without explaining what it is one is doing is easier, just as preaching without statuating the example is.

To automatically be looking down on others' religion is not a good idea either. It is not a part of osool'ed-deen. Hating idolatry - maybe.

So when you become a good Muslim, people might ask what it is you're doing, and then you must know how to respond, with an attitude of concern and sincerity.

May Allah guide us all.

ps: And please take care of your beards so they're not too ugly (it is not Sunnah that your beard must be ugly or absolutely look like a Robinson Crusoe's or a wildman's - w Allahu A'lem - which goes for Wahabis as well).

Great to have such brothers!

osaid79

salam bros
jazkul allah khair, but would it be possible to give me a dierect link to save this talk???
you may upolad it to www.sendspace.com or any other site so that we can d/l it n pass it to the bros n non muslims wa jazakum allah khair