why all that happend because of my clothes...

fada_all

salam alikum wa rahmatu allahi taala wa barakatuh,

i hope everyone in a good state of imane and health..

Really i don't find the exact words to discribe my feeling ..... i will try insha allah to explain ......

this days i need some papers to be legalised and others ... i must take them from the court.
yet there .....i was shoked ....by the way they treat me because im a Niqabi SISTER ... does wearing the niqab is a crime nowadays?..

While waiting for my turn ...people looked at me and starring...as if im a stranger coming from another world or planet..

the one that is wearing an ashamed clothes ,in other words, women or girls that are wearing... jeans.. trouser..or a very short clothes - an shamed ones- are highly treated with a very long smiles...and with phrases such as.... plz ..would u mind coming.....and a lot ..and for me is the contrast... hey wait!!!!!!! and shouting at me as if im a bigger standing at there disk asking money or means of charity.. from them not a citizen asking one of his rights.Here i shout at them and saying i can't bear this treatment ..what is my fault... shoting....i want my right as a normal citizen...don't humilate me
or distreat me anyway....
one of the people working there was a woman wearing the hijab is the only person who treats me with a great respect and i told her .. do you konw my level of education ? i have my Licence in English language ... alhamduliallah im sure that im better than them ..meaning those working there ..she smiled and said you are not the only one who met this kind on treatment but all those wearing the niqab.. i said does wearing the niqap is a crime ???
she told me now now at all ..but you konw this exist only in thier minds...is this the end of the finite world...
sorry i can't say more you konw ...dear sis and bros im writing this with my tears.....i can't see what i wrote...

jazakum allah every khir here and in life after..may allah guide us all muslims to the right path ammeennnnnnnnnnnn
ur khadijah..

fada_all

salam alikum wa rahmatu allahj taala wa barakatuh,:salah:

i want just to add something , to clarify my point above ..i konw there are a lot who konw where i live ,yet ,still there are others who doesn't konw .i am living in a muslim arab country
:ma::ma:

salam alikum wa rahmatu allah wa barakatuh

zainali

assalamualikum warahmat ullahhiwabarkatuhu ,

im really sorry to see ur pain sis , may allah swt bless u and give u patients to handle this , its really sad something happening to u like this specially in a muslim country that too arab country ,

sister this world is hell for a muslim and haven for a non muslim , so there is bound to be times when people will make you feel that what ur doing is something wrong or like ur not modern but they fail to realise that they actually living in so called modern world , where exposing your self is said to be modern , which is so false , which they'l realise one day that they are completely wrong ,

sister what we can do is just understand that we are doing this for allah swt's sake whatever pain or hardship will come in our way will'l take it with a smile just for allah 's sake , inshallah allah swt will reward us ,

and one more thing when other dont behave with us politely and in return we behave wisely and talk to them humbly inshallah who knows allah swt will give them hidaya and inshallah they realise what they are doing is wrong ,

i have one thing sis for u hope it'l cheer u up ,

tumblr_l4b7haGFS61qc3jsho1_500.png

Nayyararsi

Kashmiri Brother
In the Arab Muslim country all this happening its just shocking...I feel really sorry for our plight...Surely you need very high level of faith to overcome such situations...But sister just be patient and continue seeking help of Allah...InshaALLAH you will have a very high place in the Paradise....

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarkatuhu dear sister

I feel sad to hear that, but be patinente dear sister. Alhamdulilah I have never lived bad experience because of my hijab, but I am sure there are many Muslim sisters who are passing trough the same, especialy in Western countries. But this is not the case only for wearing hijab, but our Muslim brothers are rejected and are looking like something strange for wearing full Sunnah beard or Islamic cloth, SubhanAllah. I am not working, but if one day I be needed to work for my family Inshallah, I do not know which test I will need to pass for wearing hijab. But Alhhamdulilah, we should put full trust in Allah, and never give up from Islamic way of life.

I am supprised sister that this is aslo happening in Arab countries, where are living the most of Muslims, but it seams that our Ummah is not enough strong,and there are not enough truth Muslims. But Prophet Mohammed sallahu alayha wa saalam said: “Islam began as something strange and will revert to being strange as it began, so give glad tidings to the strangers.” ( Narrated by Muslim). So we see today the truth in this hadeeh, SubhanAllah.

May Allah help you and all of us. Ameen summa ameen

:wasalam:

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:,

you are on the right path mashallah! keep moving on Allah's way, jannah will be close to you inshallah. the minds have been corrupted. its a dajjal age. we are living in End Times. but dont forget there must be some in ur area who might be appreciating/praising your acts even though they are silent.

Muslim (145) from Abu Hurayrah who said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Islam began as something strange and will revert to being strange as it began, so give glad tidings to the strangers.”

It was asked: O Messenger of Allah! Who are the strangers? He replied: Those who perform good deeds while others make mischief.

In another wording:سنن الترمذي كتاب الإيمان (2630). Those who correct what the people have corrupted of my Sunnah (whatever is reported from the Prophet).

And in another wording:سنن الترمذي كتاب الإيمان (2629) ، سنن ابن ماجه كتاب الفتن (3988) ، مسند أحمد بن حنبل (1/398) ، سنن الدارمي كتاب الرقاق (2755). They are the strangers among their tribes.

In another wording:مسند أحمد بن حنبل (2/177). They are the righteous few among the evil masses .

(Qur'an, Surah 79): And for such as had entertained the fear of standing before their Lord's (tribunal) and had restrained (their) soul from lower desires,

Their abode will be the Garden.

fada_all

salam allahi aliakum wa rahmatu allahi taala wa barakatuh,

jazakum allah every khir dear brothers Zainali , Nayyararsi and Ahmed indian and dear sister Asja,:tti_sister:may allah sobhanahu wa taala put it in your hasanat and reward you with the higtest rank in al jannah and all muslims.:tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister:

In fact, i used to put this in front of me all times ; you must never lose hope in allah's wide spread mercy ., but really i don't konw what had happend to me the last time when i was distreated that way.....

may allah sobhanahu wa taala forgives me :tti_sister: and all muslims and guide us tp the right path that make Him pleases with us and all muslims

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
:bismillah:
:salam2:

:SMILY252::hawla::SMILY252:

2lclcvr.jpg

Pleasing Allah swt is better and high priority!
2lclcvr.jpg

Smile my sister
because Allah swt is smiling with you
for you honouring
Allah swt words:ma:
2lclcvr.jpg

~May Allah swt bless upon you
and all muslim~Amin!
2lclcvr.jpg

Take Care!

~Wassalam

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member

When we are following the deen and on the Quran and Sunnah, we will be certainly be tested as Allah mentions in Holy Quran.

We have to bear it with patience, knowing that there is reward in sticking to the deen in face of difficulties. So Alhamdulillah, we ask Allah azz zawajal for strength for such matters.

As for the rude person, we should make dua for them that Allah azz zawajal guides them and try to advice them in kind manner if possible. If you would have noticed, responding to harshness with good manners and kindness often makes people realize their fault and feel regret, also being from the Sunnah of Rasool SallAllahu Alleihi Wa Sallama.

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi

fada_all

salam alikum wa rahmatu allah taala wa barakatuh

jzaka allahu every khir dear akhi ..in fact , i totally agree with you ..may allah sobhanhu wa taala reward you with jannat al firdaous'

may allah guide us all to the right ammeen

Ahsen

You face this is a muslim arab country?What kind of people they are.

I am very sad to listen this.I don't know what to say.

@sister asja can you give me refernce of the hadith you mentioned.I mean full details.

islaminside17

love for ALLAH
:wasalam:,

you are on the right path mashallah! keep moving on Allah's way, jannah will be close to you inshallah. the minds have been corrupted. its a dajjal age. we are living in End Times. but dont forget there must be some in ur area who might be appreciating/praising your acts even though they are silent.

Muslim (145) from Abu Hurayrah who said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Islam began as something strange and will revert to being strange as it began, so give glad tidings to the strangers.”

It was asked: O Messenger of Allah! Who are the strangers? He replied: Those who perform good deeds while others make mischief.

In another wording:سنن الترمذي كتاب الإيمان (2630). Those who correct what the people have corrupted of my Sunnah (whatever is reported from the Prophet).

And in another wording:سنن الترمذي كتاب الإيمان (2629) ، سنن ابن ماجه كتاب الفتن (3988) ، مسند أحمد بن حنبل (1/398) ، سنن الدارمي كتاب الرقاق (2755). They are the strangers among their tribes.

In another wording:مسند أحمد بن حنبل (2/177). They are the righteous few among the evil masses .

(Qur'an, Surah 79): And for such as had entertained the fear of standing before their Lord's (tribunal) and had restrained (their) soul from lower desires,

Their abode will be the Garden.

MASALLAH:tti_sister: :jazaak:

islaminside17

love for ALLAH
salam alikum wa rahmatu allahi taala wa barakatuh,

i hope everyone in a good state of imane and health..

Really i don't find the exact words to discribe my feeling ..... i will try insha allah to explain ......

this days i need some papers to be legalised and others ... i must take them from the court.
yet there .....i was shoked ....by the way they treat me because im a Niqabi SISTER ... does wearing the niqab is a crime nowadays?..

While waiting for my turn ...people looked at me and starring...as if im a stranger coming from another world or planet..

the one that is wearing an ashamed clothes ,in other words, women or girls that are wearing... jeans.. trouser..or a very short clothes - an shamed ones- are highly treated with a very long smiles...and with phrases such as.... plz ..would u mind coming.....and a lot ..and for me is the contrast... hey wait!!!!!!! and shouting at me as if im a bigger standing at there disk asking money or means of charity.. from them not a citizen asking one of his rights.Here i shout at them and saying i can't bear this treatment ..what is my fault... shoting....i want my right as a normal citizen...don't humilate me
or distreat me anyway....
one of the people working there was a woman wearing the hijab is the only person who treats me with a great respect and i told her .. do you konw my level of education ? i have my Licence in English language ... alhamduliallah im sure that im better than them ..meaning those working there ..she smiled and said you are not the only one who met this kind on treatment but all those wearing the niqab.. i said does wearing the niqap is a crime ???
she told me now now at all ..but you konw this exist only in thier minds...is this the end of the finite world...
sorry i can't say more you konw ...dear sis and bros im writing this with my tears.....i can't see what i wrote...

jazakum allah every khir here and in life after..may allah guide us all muslims to the right path ammeennnnnnnnnnnn
ur khadijah..

assalam-o-alaikum sis dont be sad sis be happy :SMILY105: dont:SMILY23::dont think what they said or do do what do u want and what islam sunnah says insahallah ALLAH swt will reward u with HIS swt blessing so keep smiling :hearts:may ALLAH swt show all the muslims and muslimah right path and guide them and us ameennnn:tti_sister:

fada_all

assalam-o-alaikum sis dont be sad sis be happy :SMILY105: dont:SMILY23::dont think what they said or do do what do u want and what islam sunnah says insahallah ALLAH swt will reward u with HIS swt blessing so keep smiling :hearts:may ALLAH swt show all the muslims and muslimah right path and guide them and us ameennnn:tti_sister:

salam alikum wa rahmatu allah wa barakatuh:salah:

jazaki allah every khiur dear sister, may allah sobhanahu wa taala reward you with al tawab and put it in your hasanats ammeennnnnnnnnnn:tti_sister::tti_sister:

booya

I, like other posters, also support you.

Another question, if for example we are in that same room, and we see other people treating this sister badly. What do you think is the best way to support that sister? I have seen other people stare and whisper, sometimes laugh at sisters who wear hijab.

BegumRehana

Asalamwalaikum sis..What you wrote actually gave me tears, Whatever has happened with you sis, i know it must have made you upset, but sis you should hold onto you identity and iman and always remember that Allah is with you. InshaAllah Allah will reward for all the hardship and difficulties you are going through in this world, surely it is for the sake of Allah SWT :) Take careee

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
I, like other posters, also support you.

Another question, if for example we are in that same room, and we see other people treating this sister badly. What do you think is the best way to support that sister? I have seen other people stare and whisper, sometimes laugh at sisters who wear hijab.

if you are a sister, you can try to sit beside her and be friendly with her to show you support her.

if you are a brother, you can give a strict gaze to those who are laughing at her to show that you seriously dislike their attitude towards that muslimah.