Why do Muslims leave the land of Land Muslims to come to land of Non muslims

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
:salam2:

My intentions are not to offend any muslims from foreign countries.. I am an american muslim, and I know quite a few american muslims who really want to leave america and go to land of Muslims, whether it be U.A.E, Yeman, Kuwait, Egypt...etc etc. But I have also notice quite a few Muslims leaving the land of Muslims to come and stay in land of non-muslim. why is that. is there something wrong with the land of muslims, that I should know about?

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum sister
Interesting :)I cant answer your questioon ,coz I wasn't born in Muslim country ,but I came here from different country also ...alhamdulillah I found Islam here :)

I think may people come here to study ,some come to look for better life and want to make a career and provide for their families back home ..That was my reason to come here ...

waaleikum salam

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
what country are you from.? ..and excluding Yeman..I thought many of the muslim countries also excluding those in war ( like Lebnanon, palestine, Iraq etc etc) were pretty wealthy countries.. I know Kuwait has gold and oil, Kingdom of Saudia has oil, U.A.E has oil and Egypt ...well Egypt is a famous country

palestine

Servant of Allah
thanks for asking

My intentions are not to offend any muslims from foreign countries.. I am an american muslim, and I know quite a few american muslims who really want to leave america and go to land of Muslims, whether it be U.A.E, Yeman, Kuwait, Egypt...etc etc. But I have also notice quite a few Muslims leaving the land of Muslims to come and stay in land of non-muslim. why is that. is there something wrong with the land of muslims, that I should know about?

Let me tell you sister since i know of many who have left muslim countries to kufar countries. to be honest when i lived in africa all the people kept talking aobut was money and gold. you see there are people who have the fantasy that they will get everything they ever dreamed of in america as if it is paradise. Most muslims have left they're countries before wars started because of lack of iman, they are filled with tales and fantasies that america is a place where you get everything you ask for, and i mean EVERYTHING!. that's what people believed of it. and then after wars and so on people became much more crazier for america because muslim lands as you know are occupied mainly by the kuffars and so there are wars there. Those are two reasons they leave the muslim countries...money...war. besides like saudi arabia and yemen and some other muslim countries, the other muslim countries are not very well developed, and people kill each other over who should be the leader or not, and many kill each other out of greed and out of ignorance, and also they would kill each other because they are from different tribes or clans. let me give you an example: kenyans...they are all africans yet they will kill each other because they are from different tribes. pls don't be offended anyone this is just reality i'm quoting. so that's mainly the reasons why....i could keep going but don't want to. one more thing...now muslims have seen kufar countries so they are running away from it because they realized it was better to be poor, yet safe in their country rather than be oppressed in a land which they are controlled by the kufar.:astag:

Let me tell you sister since i know of many who have left muslim countries to kufar countries. to be honest when i lived in africa all the people kept talking aobut was money and gold. you see there are people who have the fantasy that they will get everything they ever dreamed of in america as if it is paradise. Most muslims have left they're countries before wars started because of lack of iman, they are filled with tales and fantasies that america is a place where you get everything you ask for, and i mean EVERYTHING!. that's what people believed of it. and then after wars and so on people became much more crazier for america because muslim lands as you know are occupied mainly by the kuffars and so there are wars there. Those are two reasons they leave the muslim countries...money...war. besides like saudi arabia and yemen and some other muslim countries, the other muslim countries are not very well developed, and people kill each other over who should be the leader or not, and many kill each other out of greed and out of ignorance, and also they would kill each other because they are from different tribes or clans. let me give you an example: kenyans...they are all africans yet they will kill each other because they are from different tribes. pls don't be offended anyone this is just reality i'm quoting. so that's mainly the reasons why....i could keep going but don't want to. one more thing...now muslims have seen kufar countries so they are running away from it because they realized it was better to be poor, yet safe in their country rather than be oppressed in a land which they are controlled by the kufar.:astag:

very informative but nowadays money is everthing as most of us know :(

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu

Not to offend anyone but you can have a read at this thread.
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16955

Personally I feel, before taking any major decision you should make Salatul Istikhara. I try to do that most of the time. Does not matter if its major or minor, but I ask guidance from Allah Subhanahu wa Taala on every single matter.

I have not given my opinion as of yet. But if we do something, we need to ask ourselves whether or not we are doing it for the sake of Allah Subhanahu wa Taala.

wa/salam

halah

very informative but nowadays money is everthing as most of us know :(

Asslamu alaikum,
Yes,money is important but it's not everything........I have a relative migrated to US 18 years ago to have a better life,now he has a resturant masha'Allah but the meals which are served contain pork and beer and he rejected any advice about that and insisted to feed himself and his family from unlawful source,he doesn't keep on prayer because he deals with pork all the day long as he says and his children as well.So being in a place where you can hear the (Azaan) or call for the prayer 5 times a day cann't be equalled to any money.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

I once told my friend that, when i retire i want to go back and live in Yemen. InshAllah i am able to achieve that dream.

I think i have seen enough of people doing anything to get money and fame here in Singapore evn at the expense of their family members. It is very sad. Just wait till their children do the same thing to them , then they wake up .

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
wa alaikum aslaam ...well i see...well I am somewhat of a modest person...money is not really important to me... the only reason i would like it is for my children. Okay well insha'allah in two or three years from..expect to see me in Kuwait, Yeman or U.A.E.

gazkour

My husband is from a muslim country. He tells me that he and all his friends who left the country, found Islam (they began practicing) when arriving to the UK......mmmm Allah knows best.

Actually when I went to visit his country, I felt very frustrated for seing all this brothers and sisters manipulating Islam and mixing it with witchcraft, innovations and so on. I even saw a hijabi woman selling drugs in the street!

So when it comes to raising a family in the "right environment" I don't really know what is better or what is worse......I think all depends on each person or family and on the knowledge of the religion. Allah knows best.

May Allah guide us all.

dianek

My husband, from Tunisia, said that he and his friends came here because they had a choice of the US or UAE......they thought there was more money in America.......Imagine his surprise when he found out life is hard here too......He said they thought money would line the streets. I guess everyone thinks that what you see from Hollywood is the way it is here....what a joke! Truth is though, if he worked here 4 months a year in his ice cream business and since we have a house there, we could have a very easy life in Tunis from just those 4 months of work. It seems the money from here goes farther in his country than it does here. He also became a practicing muslim here and was a very bad muslim in tunis..........but ofcourse.....by him coming here....HE FOUND ME!!!! :)

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart

Assalam,

I 100% agree with you. It is sad but at least now todays they are going back because they have been there to see the Kufars. Being a Somalia and an African i must say i am proud to see families running away from the kufar we live in today to better Muslim lands. They are going home or to Islamic country to better themselves which gives our faith and Islamic nations greater chance to better oursleves and emerge as powerful nations. It is better to learn from a mistake you made than to wonder about a mistake you never made.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Please do not forget for some of us this is home. We are the light in the land of the kuffir.

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman

i am not a muslim from a foreign country here in the US, however i have a few reasons as to why i think many muslims leave muslim lands for the STATES and EUROPE.

first reason, although it must be admitted is that most muslim countries are totally corrupt and if you don't know anybody high up you don't really have a chance for success and prosperity.

if you think about it, how many countries in the muslim world haven't been influenced by america and the uk or other european nations. what i mean is that colonialism has taken place in the muslim lands. the colonialists place the thought of superiority in anything american or european. therefore, in order for many of the natives in muslim lands, they need to go to harvard, oxford, or the sorbonne to have any sense of legitamacy to their people back home, even if the muslim education is just as valid as their american and european counterparts. it's amazing that an american doctor can go to any country almost and practice medicine right away, yet the indian, the pakistani or the egyptian is given such a hard time to practice in the states, they always have to go through some extra schooling as if the doctors are less knowledgeable in muslim countries. that's the superior thinking of the americans. it's funny that america's best doctors come from india, pakistan and egypt. if you have ever had a doctor in america, that was an american, you'll never go back to one once you've had an indian doctor or pakistani doctor. they have truly mastered the field of medicine here in america. yet the med boards always make it rough for them to start out here even if they were doctors back home.

:wasalam:

Mohammad87

The main reason my parents had to leave Palestine was because of the Israeli occupation, they couldnt handle living under the occupation, it was just too brutal and they wanted a better life for their future family..so they moved to the U.S..I had lived in the U.S all my life..but I dream one day of returning to Palestine....

A

Aloosh12

im proud to live in Lebanon the home of where the Islamic Resistance exists. God Bless You and the World.. Oh, and Happy New Years :D

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom,

I am just wondering where is the land of Muslims ? do we mean Saudi Arabia only ?

some time people go to the shyokh and Kubar Ulammah and give so bad image of Muslim out side SO called Muslim land just to get a fatwah they want they dont tell the shyokh the whole picture of Muslim out side so called Muslim land,

The prophet peace be up on him said The Prophethood will last among you for as long as Allah wills, then Allah would take it away. Then it will be (followed by) a Khilafah Rashida (rightly guided) according to the ways of the Prophethood. It will remain for as long as Allah wills, then Allah would take it away. Afterwards there will be a hereditary leadership which will remain for as long as Allah wills, then He will lift it if He wishes. Afterwards, there will be biting oppression, and it will last for as long as Allah wishes, then He will lift it if He wishes. Then there will be a Khilafah Rashida according to the ways of the Prophethood," then he kept silent. (Musnad Imam Ahmad (v/273); Reported by Nou'man ibn Basheer (radiyallahu 'anhu))

so pay attention to the hadith, where is Muslim country now days, so called muslim coutnry dont even follow islamic law, dont have any respect for Muslims, if you enter one of the jails there you get worse treatments, while if some one get in jail in western countries you dont get the same bad treatment.

So there is great chance for Muslim to practice thier religion more freely in west rather than in so Called now days Muslim coutries, in some coutries if you go to Fajer prayer and have long beard you going to jail, so please before we start blaming everything on as some people call it kufar land !!! go head try to go back to so called islamic coutry and speak freely!

At least we can pratice and make dawah to non Muslim in these coutries, no one will bother you if you follow the rules, and follow your own religion in western countries I know there is some time problems but these problems way better than facing problems so call now days Islamic lands,

Once the Muslim leaders follow and apply the rules as they should be and go on sunnah then yes we can call them as Muslim countries but till then I dont see any Muslim countries even though people claim it to be Muslim countries.

Wa salaam alikom

So

Shahzad

this is very very interesting thread.

ppl leave their homland for various reasons e.g. career, money etc etc. There is nothing wrong in moving to kuffar land or to islamic land.

Wherever your are, BE A MUSLIM

lol @sister dianek.

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
This is a very good question. Most people feel America will give them more freedom to do as they please. No strict islamic laws to follow, no hijab to wear etc... But most of is to chase dunya, the dinar and dirham, :astag:!! Its so sad really because if I had the oppurtunity to make hijrah to a muslim country, I would jump on the first plane out of here!! They can keep their dunya, anywhere there are muslims and living around muslims, I'm there!! May Allah make it possible, ameen!!:tti_sister: