** why do religious people tend to die hard & painfull deaths ? **

OsMaN_93

Here to help
:salam2:

i was curious about this,
why do religious people tend to die hard & painfull deaths ?

"so i thought the answer might be isit because,, like Allah (swt) says all the unbelievers will be rewarded in earth but not in after life, isit the opposit for us muslims, we get all our bad deeds payed here on earth with pain and torture etc.. and good deeds up in hevean" :mashallah:
as an example " Scholar Ahmad deedat, may Allah reward him for all his Jihad.
he suffered on his death bed for almost 6 years, not being able to physically eat,talk, etc.. even brain damages.
when i saw that review i nerly cried, so i just turned it off.

so back to my question, am i on the right tracks or there is another answer???

jazakom Allah khairan

amjaddamen

brother
dear brother
this issue , death, needs alot of words , i recomend you to read this very beneficial book (the soul ) for ibin alqyeem ( كتاب الروح لابن القيم
there also one sole hadeeth decribing the moment of taking soul a way,i will send it as soon as i can translate it probably (insha'allah)
but it is not always the case that muslims should suffer ,although the prophet(pbuh) suffered as two men while dieing and when he asked he said that he will rewarded as two men .
i hope i can send more about this
:astag:

shari

Brother

i think if Muslims as a whole start to follow full Islam we will be successful in this world and afterlife.

A Kashmiri

It is not necessary that there is a relation between how one dies if he religious or not.

My Grand father died without any pain physically but he was very religious and pious muslim. He died after praying Fajr asking my uncle to be on other side of the bed so that the guests ( Angels) can come to him easily.

I believe there is no correlation between how one dies and how religious he is. Allah knows how and when one dies. I am sure he plans it in a way which is good for the believers inshallah....

Asiya-sparkles

Salam alaikom wa Rachman t'ullah
It is an interesting question, but if you look at life and death (as we must) both Muslims and non-Muslims can be afflicted with great suffering (and we are told that death is an agony and it is the one thing that Allah hesitates to do to a believer because He knows we hate it!) and for both believers and non-believers death can appear to be a peaceful time.

For someone who is a believer or successful, we know that Allah may elevate the position in paradise through suffering in the dunya (this life) and He may also use suffering and hardship to expiate for sins too or these hardships and sufferings may be tests to strengthen Iman and test the record of the Muslim (the copy of which we sincerely wish for each other and ourselves will be placed in our right hands!).

Calamity and affliction may also be of value to someone who is not a lifelong believer from the point of view that they may bear witness to the truth of Allah, as of course could the peaceful state.

Of one thing we are sure, we will all face death, we do not know when, where or how we will die, and that is why we must accept that death in itself is merely a conclusion of the testing stage of our souls, and that ultimately, our whole time spent in this life will seem like only a small part of a day! So, we do what we can to prepare for our deaths by living our lives as much as we are able in conformity to the Quran and sunnah.

I read this lovely saying of
Imam Sajjad who said:

"Perseverance and contentment with divine destiny are the highest forms of God's worship. God will only destine what is beneficial for those who are patient and content with what God destines for them-whether they like it or not."