WHY DO TEENAGERS FALL IN LOVE?

Abdullahkhan

Asalamoalaikum friends . I wantd to ask that why do teenagers fall in love and then get very emotional with each other , ALHUMDOLILLAH U all have gone thru teenage yrs of ur lives so i thought u all knw better than me becuz i have less experience as im a young muslim. want ur answers and advices.

unbreak

This is age factor. just Control your desire and lower your gaze (it's hard but try). remember at yonge everything will be sweet. specially SEX. never do sex before marriage. marry a muslim who believes in allah and prophet mohamed and all prophet of allah,, marry a religous person. (learn what do you need before marriage and after marriage. ask scholar or look up at internet. after you have look up in internet, you can ask scholar to verified.

- never fall in love with non-muslim.
- Learn islam properly (if you have any doubts about anything ask a scholar.

REMEBER we all are human first. then religion. so we will get all human nature, that non-muslim get. So believe in Islam, you will succeed. Good thing take time.

LIKE climbing up is hard but climbing down is very easy. (i hope you get this point).

DON't Get same about islam, be proud. we have to be proud that we are muslim. learn islam properly (Holy Quran and authentic hadith) and spread islam toward muslim and non-muslim.

ISLAM MEAN:
1. Surrender
2. Submission
3. obedience
4, sincere

when you have all 4 of this then we will have

5. PEACE

kalamazoo

'Millat "IBRAHIM" {AleyhiSalaam}
:salam2:

WHY DO TEENAGERS FALL IN LOVE?
and when falling make sure u dont break your heart.
(just kidding)

muhammad sabri

Teenagers fall in love just like old people the difference is that young people have to deal with their hormones that are being chaotic in the youth period, the hormones may make you more incline to your instincts and so on BUT INCH'ALLAH with reason, prayer, dhikr(remembrance of Allah) and love for Allah(swt) you can go through this in the bst of ways...that is to say: by worshipping Allah the most in the period of youthfulness and get inch'Allah a place under the thone of Allah(swt) in the day of judgment(by worshipping Allah in the youth period) and obtaining the LOVE OF ALLAH(SWT)!

So be patient and when you're settled get a believer and gentle wife that will help you in you deen and not be an obstacle..and remember that...Allah is with the patient ones :) so be patient and ask Allah(swt) help in your du'a for steadfastness :)

:wasalam: wajazakallahu khayran

Aapa

Mirajmom
Asalaam alaikum,

1. What does sex have to do with love?

When you answer this we may proceed to the next question, InshaAllah.

muhammad sabri

Allah(swt) in His infinite wisdom gave us bodies trough which we can experience what our souls feel (emotions and so on.) this is why in Jannah inch'Allah we're going to have BODIES (exactly!), so in this life Allah(swt) gave us Love between each others and in particular between men and women and the way that Allah(swt) has prescribed for us to EXPERIENCE this love with our bodies is Sex. But Allah(swt) also made this life a Test and as a test Allah(swt) wants to see if we can control our desired for Him even if it means to suffer because for the REAL believer the pleasiness of Allah(swt) is one's pleasiness and Allah's displeasiness is a believer's displeasiness. Allah(swt) however didn't deny us this great pleasure and prescribed us to enjoy this in a hala way in the marriage to protect the dignity of the family and the woman and also the man in this wordy life(in fact we even get good actions for relating ourselves to the wives in a halal way!) MASH'ALLAH!.
Inch'Allah in Jannah the rewards that Allah(swt) is going to give us regarding love, sex, food, emotions and all that you can ever imagine and can't never imagine :) will be granted to us and we shall be the guests of the best of Hosts..Allah(swt!

:wasalam: wajazakallhu khayran

Aapa

Mirajmom
Asalaam alaikum,

We know sex is the good stuff between a husband and his wife.

Now back to teenagers falling in love. You know sometimes it is nice to be in love for the sake of love.

muhammad sabri

eheh. my dear sister we as muslims are different..because we have something that the ones who don't have Allah(swt) don't have,that is to say: we can project our actions, our emotions,our feeling,our thoughts , our actions and our LOVE to infinity..that is to say to Allah(swt)!

The disbelievers love for the sake of love..BUT WE AS BELIEVERS LOVE FOR THE SAKE ALLAH(SWT) and that is the good thing indeed :) and that is also inch'Allah the answer to your actions and may Allah(swt) in His infinite Mercy guide us to that which will inch'Allah bring us closer to Him(swt)...and as i want to add that as Allah swt said: “Whatsoever is on it (the earth) will perish.

And the Face of your Lord full of Majesty and Honour will remain forever”

[al-Rahmaan 55:26-27]
:wasalam:
wajazakallhu khayran