why i am back ?

islamisthesolution

:salam2:

i dont know if you are interested in reading this but i will write it anyway

i satyed a month after i decided to leave and it was agood month actually alhamdulillah it gave me the opportunity to think about all th forums i am in not just this one because i left them all and after i read your replies to my leaving thread it didnt make me change my mind actually at its time but it made me think am i right about it however i was totally convienced that i am right .

but i thought why i left well i left because i didnt want to get hurt again by anyone and then i asked myself as aworking woman didnt you face any similar problems and in fact my answer to myself is yes i see similar situations at work so why quit i could face my problems out there why i cant here and this interrogation with myself made me reach to the decision of coming back

may be i am not so knowledgable but may be i can be a help for any other sister i can do something good to thsi community and yes why not each one of us has his\her own way of conviencing and talking and i believe if there is something wrong is going to happen i should act like a grown up an dthink before saying or doing anything and it should be reasonable and careful

thank yo to all the members who sent me pms when i was away and sorry for the late reply i was trying to reach to the right thing to do .

p.s i wont post any entertaining threads anymore but i would love to share you if you creat one

and i really want to say to everyone i had misunderstanding with that i have no grudge towards yo at all wallahi after all we are her to help and support each otherand i am glad that you adviced me someday

and finally this site is really great help for me and i am sure for you too but that doesnt mean that i cant leave it well actually i can :) but i guess i will lose knmowledge and great people if i leave

and you know what i miss my old username dont you ?:D

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
:salam2: sister
wallahi its so good that you came back Alhamdulillah:)
thats right sister we lose out on knowledge i once wanted to leave aswel
but you know after two days or something being away from the site i missed it alot i kept on thinking how can i leave my TTI lol i was thinking about all these new things i could learn subhanaAllah so i decided to stay :)
i will miss your posts i loved them all!! but its up to you sister your more than welcome to post threads if you wish.
yes i miss your old username:D but this one is also nice 'islamisthesolution'
mashaAllah.
take care sister and if i upset you by saying anything then forgive me
i love you all for Allah's sake :hearts:
:wasalam:

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
salam2 sis.
no offence but why do you keep on making this threads of you leaving and coming back.and everytime explaining all reasons??...........
I ask those who offended you to ask forgiveness from you and hope you forgive them beloved sis..,and ameen to your du'as that allah gives you the strength to hadle this matters like a matured person.........
wassalam/

a_stranger

:salam2: sister
AlhamduliAllah for your return , I think as long as we are living on this earth we shall suffer , we need to be patient and forgiving , Insha Allah in Janna we will have no suffering, so let us help each other to reach there by the mercy of Allah.

fada_all

salam alikom

alhamdoliallah sister wallahi i was so happy when i find again with us sister it was a great pleasure not only fr me but for us all sister...i thnik it happens sometimes we want to leave for some reason , either we get hurt by some of us gain , or we feel that we need a coupls of days to rethink and get some relieve like brother Shaheer..but masha allah it was really a good decision tp come back to your family , we all here in need of each other..no matter what happens we should forgive each other ..any ways this life ..

we are lucky to have a gain with us okhti i love you sooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhh

take care

fi amani allah

salam alikom

islamisthesolution

first of all jazakom Allah khyran kathiran

salam2 sis.
no offence but why do you keep on making this threads of you leaving and coming back.and everytime explaining all reasons??...........
I ask those who offended you to ask forgiveness from you and hope you forgive them beloved sis..,and ameen to your du'as that allah gives you the strength to hadle this matters like a matured person.........
wassalam/

no offence at all sister you are totally right but at my last thread before leaving i said that i dont forget those who hurted me and i was totally wrong so i tried to say in this one that i have no grudge towards anyone alhamdulillah not anymore . plus people asked where was i so i thought i should creat this one . and i do apologize if it was a waste of your time i really mean it wallahi .but when i was away i thought that i am being a quitter which isnt me and i must not be this person i admit that i was being and acting like a child but this time showed me what i have to do .

anyway i do apologize for this thread i can ask the mods to delete it if you want to because i guess those people who are interested in me and my latest already knew my reasons and i think if i left and came back without reasons then i dont have to be here .

islamisthesolution

Great to have you back, sister :) I'm glad you decided that TTI is a place where you can have a positive impact, make a lot of friends and learn a thing or two.

But why won't you post any entertainment posts? Halal entertainment is something every Muslim needs. If someone mocks a thread you make, don't take it personally. This is a free speech forum but it also has rules and if anybody crosses these rules you should report them to a moderator. Quitting is not what a Muslim does and strength is one of the characteristics of a Muslim that Islam encourages every Muslim to develop.

Looking forward to your posts.

P.S. You can get your old user name back, I'm sure, if you ask an admin. Both your old and your new user names are quite good.

thank you brother for yor kind words . and i am not saying that its haram but its kinda waste of time like this one LOL which by the way i asked the mod to delete .

but my point is that i want to be more serious about my threads i am trying and i am fighting with myself for many things not just the kinds of threads .

i feel like i am hesitated lately so much i go and come over and over so i am trying to act in more reasonable way . i want to stop making unreasonable mistakes and then regret . i just want to GROW UP thats all i want and need i really wanna act as my age tells me i want to leave this child part of me and i am kinda angry at myself i want to stop being a naive and stupid sensitive . i am sorry but thats what i feel about myself these days so thats why i am fighting myself and i will try as hard as i can .

one of the most imporatant secrets of life especially for me is that The easiest lessons to remember are the ones you learn the hard way! thats how i actually learn these days and i really dont blame people here if they see me like a hesitated or even trying to get more attention or anything else in fact they should think that way when i act my way .

i love that fact that i am angry at myself because it makes me feel that i have to do better and be more closer to Allah than people i need to stop being emotinal becuase if i am asked again to leave the site or if there is anything else that makes me have to leave i wont hesitate about it .

and i really made this thread becuase i wanted to tell everyone i had a misunderstanding with that we are eventually brothers and sisters and reall brothers and sisters can feel mad at each other sometimes so that was my purpose behind creating this thread wallahi and Allah only knows what is inside my heart

i hope i made my point clear

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu Alaikum:D

I wanted to say WELCOME back before the thread is closed.

but why close it?? I mean there are brothers and sisters who are willing to read and know:D but I guess it's your decision. Again welcome back and we're glad to have you back with us:D
Allah hafiz now and always:D

naaad

mu'minah
welcome back sis!!!

but what was ur previous username?? i know its a wierd question but would be nice if u replied:)

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
first of all jazakom Allah khyran kathiran

no offence at all sister you are totally right but at my last thread before leaving i said that i dont forget those who hurted me and i was totally wrong so i tried to say in this one that i have no grudge towards anyone alhamdulillah not anymore . plus people asked where was i so i thought i should creat this one . and i do apologize if it was a waste of your time i really mean it wallahi .but when i was away i thought that i am being a quitter which isnt me and i must not be this person i admit that i was being and acting like a child but this time showed me what i have to do .

anyway i do apologize for this thread i can ask the mods to delete it if you want to because i guess those people who are interested in me and my latest already knew my reasons and i think if i left and came back without reasons then i dont have to be here .

:salam2: warahmatullah wabrakat beloved sis.
my intention was not to hurt u,may be you found my tone a bit harsh and u r hurt now.I ask forgiveness from u if I did any hurt to you and from ALLAH(E) too.
I don't want this thread to be deleted,neither found this a waste of time,I was just trying to say that.,you actually don't need to leav,stay here and confront any thing that comeby,and I prayed allah swt gives you the strength to deal it that way,.I told no need to create the threads cox,if you make them like this people MAY mark you like that.I remembered 3 more threads thats why I was just trying to say it indierectly.my meaning was,if you feels like you wanna stay away,then stay away tillu feel gud cox I see u r still not convinced much about weather its good to be on forum or not.so basically there are chance you might again feel the same.(just being theoretical).and by ALLAH,he knows I never meant to hurt you,pls forgive me and accept me as your old friend ukhti.
I love you for the sake of ALLAH/.
:wasalam: warahmathullah wabarakat