Why in the Quran hearing is always mwntioned before seeing

Mashkuran

Salam 3lakum,
I just hear a very interesting leacture on Resala TV channel that discussed why Allah Subhana watalllah always when HE mentions hearing and seeing in the quran, the mention of hearing always comes first before seeing.

I cannot go into the details of the tv dicussion but Subhana watallah it has been sciencically proven that the baby in the mothers womb hears and therefore the any being would start hearing before it comes to the earth and starts seeing, and also after delivery the baby would hear before the actual sight as he/she learns to focus and start seeing however he started hearing first.
They also mentioned that on the day on judgment as all these will be questioned the hearing has more respnsibity as one can here someone talking but maybe would not see him/her maybe he/she is in a room or whatever but the hearing is there without the seeing.

I was really amesed by this as we read the quran we never reflect thing like this, therefore i thought to share with my bro/sis so they can reflect.

They was also a discussion of the name of Allah Ar-Rahman Ar Rahim, why Rahman comes always before Ar Rahim, but i cant remember the full detaild maybe one of you bros/sis can explain this to us.:confused:

Kayote

:salam2:

:Jazaak: for that.

I sincerely believe there is still so much to be discovered what is in the Quran. What Allah (SHW) has said that is still beyond our understanding. & Insha'Allah it will continue to amaze us and the generations after us and many after them to prove it to be the word of Allah (SHW).

Thanks again

:wasalam: